Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Borrowed Time ~ A Timelocke (Original)
1 2 3
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/23/4c/84/234c84ff673bb497012cb7655dad00f8.jpg[/img][/center] [center]~[/center] [i]The greatest kingdom of Sornieth thought it would never fall. Their island was vast and impenetrable. The rulers held the respect of their people, and their warriors were strong and courageous enough to fend off any danger that should threaten the sanctity of their home. Then the rift struck. Brother turned on brother, sister on sister. What had once been a place of peace was now writhing with betrayal and bloodshed. Each side fled to the edge of the island, fortifying their newly formed borders and scheming to overturn their rivals and claim the land for themself. The war raged for generations, each hatchling raised to fight, and to die when they were old enough. The war would have continued for an eternity had not a greater danger struck the two kingdoms. Rising from the depths of the sea, a great eldritch monstrosity ravaged the island, razing both sides to the ground. The survivors banded together to fight off the threat, but even that was futile. They had no choice but to flee. Together, two powerful sorcerers, one from each kingdom, crafted a pair of keystones and encased them in matching ruby rings. The keys opened two portals, one on each side of the island, for the dwindling survivors to flee through. On the other side, they built new lives for themselves, never speaking of their home again. None must return there. The rings were given to a single keeper who was to destroy them as soon as possible. The Island was to be forgotten to history, lost to time. Without anything to prey on, the monster returned to to depths. Centuries passed, and the once-great structures fell to ruin. Yet, the heart of the island once again began to stir, and a call went out. The war was not yet over, and the kingdoms must rise again.[/i] [center]~[/center] So I love to write. And I LOVE creating characters and sub-clans, and being super convoluted with my lore. But for some reason, Pinkerlockes never seemed to work for me. Maybe it was the piling up of all the pulls. Maybe it was the fact that I could only do one pull a day. I don't really know, but I never made it far when I was trying to write one. So I decided to come up with a new style, one that worked better for me. So my best friend @Petall and I sat down to come up with a new game, and we did: A Timelocke. Both Petall and I are doing a joint-but-seperate pair of Timelockes, so you can check out her's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2406323#post_2406323]here[/url]! You will probably see our stories/dragons cross over quite frequently, so I would suggest reading both! :D Anywho, enough chattering on. I will be following the rules set in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2405765/1#post_2405765]this thread[/url] (by me lol). [quote=How To Play] [b]Basic Rules[/b] [LIST] [*] When a dragon hits a death number (explained later), that dragon MUST be exalted - this is the life blood of every locke. [*] Write - don't get to bogged down in the menial tasks of hoping for a certian pull...BE CREATIVE! [*] There are no rules about dressing your dragons, giving them apparel, or getting them art...just have fun with it! [*] Every update MUST correspond with a number generation. [*] You can start your Timelocke with however many dragons you want, however three is the recommended number. Just follow the New Dragon Rules! [/LIST] [b]Rolls[/b] set your random number generator for 1 - 170 [b]1 - 50[/b] -- challenge - roll to see if your team of dragons survive [quote=Challenge Rules] When you get a challenge, the first thing to do is take note of the number you rolled (1 - 50). That is the number of 'battles' or rolls you must complete. Choose your difficulty mode and begin. [i]easymode[/i] - set your rng to 1 - 100. Your death number is 7. Roll once for each battle. If you land on 7, one of your dragons is in danger. Roll to see who it is, and then roll between 1 and 2. If it is one, they live. If it is 2, they die. Once a dragon has been in danger, your challenge is over. [i]neutralmode[/i] - set your rng to 1 - 100. Your death number is 7. Roll once for each battle. If you land on 7, one of your dragons is going to die. Roll to see who it is. Once a dragon has died, your challenge is over. [i]hardmode[/i] - set your rng to 1 - 100. Your death number is 7. Roll once for each battle. If you land on 7, one of your dragons is going to die. Roll to see who it is. Even if a dragon dies, continue your challenge until you have finished all battles. When a dragon dies in a challenge, YOU MUST EXALT IT! This is the most essential piece of playing a Timelocke. [/quote] [b]51 - 150[/b] -- neutral - develop your characters, create more depth in your locke [b]151 - 165 [/b]-- new dragon - purchase a new dragon off the AH using the following rules [quote=New Dragon Rules] Roll from 1 - 14 to determine the breed of the dragon. [LIST=1] [*] fae [*] gaurdian [*] mirror [*] pearlcatcher [*] ridgeback [*] tundra [*] spiral [*] imperial [*] snapper [*] wildclaw [*] nocturne [*] cotal [*] skydancer [*] bogsneak [/LIST] Roll from 1 - 11 to determine the element of the dragon. [LIST=1] [*] earth [*] fire [*] wind [*] water [*] shadow [*] ice [*] lightning [*] light [*] nature [*] plague [*] arcane [/LIST] After that, it is up to you. Here are some variations: [LIST] [*]Pick the cheapest dragon in the AH that meets the requirements. [*]Choose your favorite dragon (in a certain price range). [*]Purchase the first named dragon. [*]Buy the first dragon with something in it's bio. [*]Go with a certain gene. [*]or....ANY OTHER VARIATION YOU WANT! [/LIST] [/quote] [b]166 - 170[/b] -- breed a nest - if there is a pair that is RTB and is alright to have a nest lore-wise, breed them. If not, see the rules. [quote=Breed a Nest Rules] If you can, breed a nest. When it hatches, roll 1 - 2 for each hatching. 1 = the hatchling survives 2 = the hatchling dies HOWEVER if there is only one egg, the hatchling will automatically survive. IF all of the hatchlings roll to die, roll for one of them to survive. This way, at least one dragon will survive from each nest. AAAAAAAAND if you do not have a pair RTB (or it doesn't make sense, lore-wise), you have two options. EITHER hatch an elemental egg OR buy the cheapest hatchling on the AH. [/quote] [center][i]there will be many many more added as we figure this out, but these are all the rolls to start with[/i][/center] [/quote]
234c84ff673bb497012cb7655dad00f8.jpg

~

The greatest kingdom of Sornieth thought it would never fall. Their island was vast and impenetrable. The rulers held the respect of their people, and their warriors were strong and courageous enough to fend off any danger that should threaten the sanctity of their home.

Then the rift struck. Brother turned on brother, sister on sister. What had once been a place of peace was now writhing with betrayal and bloodshed. Each side fled to the edge of the island, fortifying their newly formed borders and scheming to overturn their rivals and claim the land for themself. The war raged for generations, each hatchling raised to fight, and to die when they were old enough.

The war would have continued for an eternity had not a greater danger struck the two kingdoms. Rising from the depths of the sea, a great eldritch monstrosity ravaged the island, razing both sides to the ground. The survivors banded together to fight off the threat, but even that was futile. They had no choice but to flee.

Together, two powerful sorcerers, one from each kingdom, crafted a pair of keystones and encased them in matching ruby rings. The keys opened two portals, one on each side of the island, for the dwindling survivors to flee through. On the other side, they built new lives for themselves, never speaking of their home again. None must return there. The rings were given to a single keeper who was to destroy them as soon as possible. The Island was to be forgotten to history, lost to time.

Without anything to prey on, the monster returned to to depths. Centuries passed, and the once-great structures fell to ruin. Yet, the heart of the island once again began to stir, and a call went out. The war was not yet over, and the kingdoms must rise again.

~

So I love to write. And I LOVE creating characters and sub-clans, and being super convoluted with my lore. But for some reason, Pinkerlockes never seemed to work for me. Maybe it was the piling up of all the pulls. Maybe it was the fact that I could only do one pull a day. I don't really know, but I never made it far when I was trying to write one. So I decided to come up with a new style, one that worked better for me. So my best friend @Petall and I sat down to come up with a new game, and we did: A Timelocke.

Both Petall and I are doing a joint-but-seperate pair of Timelockes, so you can check out her's here! You will probably see our stories/dragons cross over quite frequently, so I would suggest reading both! :D

Anywho, enough chattering on. I will be following the rules set in this thread (by me lol).

How To Play wrote:
Basic Rules
  • When a dragon hits a death number (explained later), that dragon MUST be exalted - this is the life blood of every locke.
  • Write - don't get to bogged down in the menial tasks of hoping for a certian pull...BE CREATIVE!
  • There are no rules about dressing your dragons, giving them apparel, or getting them art...just have fun with it!
  • Every update MUST correspond with a number generation.
  • You can start your Timelocke with however many dragons you want, however three is the recommended number. Just follow the New Dragon Rules!

Rolls

set your random number generator for 1 - 170

1 - 50 -- challenge - roll to see if your team of dragons survive

Challenge Rules wrote:
When you get a challenge, the first thing to do is take note of the number you rolled (1 - 50). That is the number of 'battles' or rolls you must complete. Choose your difficulty mode and begin.

easymode - set your rng to 1 - 100. Your death number is 7. Roll once for each battle. If you land on 7, one of your dragons is in danger. Roll to see who it is, and then roll between 1 and 2. If it is one, they live. If it is 2, they die. Once a dragon has been in danger, your challenge is over.

neutralmode - set your rng to 1 - 100. Your death number is 7. Roll once for each battle. If you land on 7, one of your dragons is going to die. Roll to see who it is. Once a dragon has died, your challenge is over.

hardmode - set your rng to 1 - 100. Your death number is 7. Roll once for each battle. If you land on 7, one of your dragons is going to die. Roll to see who it is. Even if a dragon dies, continue your challenge until you have finished all battles.

When a dragon dies in a challenge, YOU MUST EXALT IT! This is the most essential piece of playing a Timelocke.

51 - 150 -- neutral - develop your characters, create more depth in your locke

151 - 165 -- new dragon - purchase a new dragon off the AH using the following rules
New Dragon Rules wrote:
Roll from 1 - 14 to determine the breed of the dragon.
  1. fae
  2. gaurdian
  3. mirror
  4. pearlcatcher
  5. ridgeback
  6. tundra
  7. spiral
  8. imperial
  9. snapper
  10. wildclaw
  11. nocturne
  12. cotal
  13. skydancer
  14. bogsneak

Roll from 1 - 11 to determine the element of the dragon.
  1. earth
  2. fire
  3. wind
  4. water
  5. shadow
  6. ice
  7. lightning
  8. light
  9. nature
  10. plague
  11. arcane

After that, it is up to you. Here are some variations:
  • Pick the cheapest dragon in the AH that meets the requirements.
  • Choose your favorite dragon (in a certain price range).
  • Purchase the first named dragon.
  • Buy the first dragon with something in it's bio.
  • Go with a certain gene.
  • or....ANY OTHER VARIATION YOU WANT!

166 - 170 -- breed a nest - if there is a pair that is RTB and is alright to have a nest lore-wise, breed them. If not, see the rules.
Breed a Nest Rules wrote:
If you can, breed a nest. When it hatches, roll 1 - 2 for each hatching.
1 = the hatchling survives
2 = the hatchling dies

HOWEVER if there is only one egg, the hatchling will automatically survive.
IF all of the hatchlings roll to die, roll for one of them to survive.

This way, at least one dragon will survive from each nest.

AAAAAAAAND if you do not have a pair RTB (or it doesn't make sense, lore-wise), you have two options.

EITHER hatch an elemental egg OR buy the cheapest hatchling on the AH.
there will be many many more added as we figure this out, but these are all the rolls to start with
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
[center][b]Characters[/b][/center] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34604233] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346043/34604233_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Sylva[/b] [i](SIL-va)[/i][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38092262] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380923/38092262_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Lupin[/b] [i](LOO-pin)[/i][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40437748] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404378/40437748_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bevan[/b] [i](BEV-in)[/i][/center]
Characters

34604233_350.png

Sylva
(SIL-va)

38092262_350.png

Lupin
(LOO-pin)

40437748_350.png

Bevan
(BEV-in)
Pinglist
Pinglist
Other Works

by me

Hazzleblazzlekerblazzleflam: A Memoir - a book of clan lore as written by a rather obnoxious and pesky old fae.

by other users

Lost Time ~ A Timelocke (Original) - by @Petall - the companion to this Timelocke, this Timelocke is the story of the clan on the other side of the island. Crosses over with this 'locke quite a lot!

The Stories of Windkeep Tower - by @Petall - this book of clan lore is absolutely amazing...by far one of the best lorebooks I've ever read!
Other Works

by me

Hazzleblazzlekerblazzleflam: A Memoir - a book of clan lore as written by a rather obnoxious and pesky old fae.

by other users

Lost Time ~ A Timelocke (Original) - by @Petall - the companion to this Timelocke, this Timelocke is the story of the clan on the other side of the island. Crosses over with this 'locke quite a lot!

The Stories of Windkeep Tower - by @Petall - this book of clan lore is absolutely amazing...by far one of the best lorebooks I've ever read!
[center][b]Prologue[/b][/center] [i]... "come on" ... "have to keep" ... "safe, dangerous to" ... "can you" ... "help me save him" ... "my everything" ... "doesn't deserve this" ... "anywhere you can send him" ... "as long as he's safe" ... "goodbye, my little monster" ...[/i] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40437748] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404378/40437748_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Four large pink eyes snapped open, trying to piece together the fragmented memories that were whirring in his head. There was something strange pressing at the back of his mind, something seemed wrong, but he didn't know what it was. Rolling over, he startled, blinking at the other two dragons in the little boat. "Hello? I...hello? Who are you?" [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38092262] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380923/38092262_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A fae sniffed at the hatchling, only half interested in his actions. "Mmm..." "Hi. Um, do you know... do you know what's going on?" Squirming under the dragon's gaze, the little hatchling began to try and figure out where he was. Tall cliffs appeared out of the mist, jagged and bleak. On the base of the cliffs a tiny sandbank held a small dock. Steep steps were carved into the wall, leading to the top. Nothing else was visible along the horizon; only the swell of the waves on the ocean. "A... are we going to land... [i]there[/i]?" [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34604233] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346043/34604233_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "No," snapped the third dragon. "We're going to float around in nothing until one of us dies and the other two eat their body for sustenance." "R...really? That... that doesn't sound very nice..." "No. Not really." "Oh!" The hatchling perked up. "That sounds much better!" He sat for a moment before speaking again. "I'm... I don't really know my name..." "Seriously?" "Yeah... I just remember voices talking about a... a bevan... what's a bevan?" "Bevan?" "Yes?" His head snapped up. "You stupid child. That's your name." "What is?" Rolling her eyes, the skydancer let out a slow breath of annoyance. "Bevan. Your... your name. Is Bevan." "Really? How on earth did you figure that one out?" Bevan's eyes were wide with amazement. "Are you magic or something?" "I..." She let out another long breath. "Whatever. Why don't you just shut up and sit there?" The little mirror deflated and leaned back into the boat. When he looked back at his companions, he couldn't help but notice the body language. The skydancer was fluttering her wings, watching the cliffs constistantly. In contrast to her attentiveness, the fae didn't seem to be paying attention to anything that was going on. "Excuse me?" Both heads spun to face Bevan. "Who are you both?" "Why... why? Why do you care?" Rolling her eyes, the skydancer tried to ignore the obnoxious mirror. "Because you're the only dragons I even know! I want to... maybe just to know your names?" The pink eyes were wide with longing. Letting out a groan, the skydancer turned back to look at the cliffs. "Sylva." "Sylva..." Bevan rolled the name off his tongue. "Sylva... that's a very nice name! What 'bout you?" He whipped around to face the fae. "Hmm?" "What's your name?" "Lupin." "Oh! Like a wolf!" "No." "Really?" "Really." "You don't talk a lot, do you?" A huff. "No." "Why?' "No comment." Bevan blinked. "That... that was a comment. So, I mean, you just did the opposite of what you said you were going to do... but I guess you don't... really... care..." "No." As the boat bumped against the dock, Bevan shivered. "I... I kinda want to go home..." "Yeah, that's not going to happen." Sylva glanced at the hatchling. "Once you're here... there's no way off the island." ---------- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2406328#post_32690644]Next[/url][/center] ---------- @Petall Here we go!!!! This feels so historic....the first ever Timelocke chapter ever...... :D YAY!!!! Let me know what you think! :D
Prologue

... "come on" ... "have to keep" ... "safe, dangerous to" ... "can you" ... "help me save him" ... "my everything" ... "doesn't deserve this" ... "anywhere you can send him" ... "as long as he's safe" ... "goodbye, my little monster" ...

Four large pink eyes snapped open, trying to piece together the fragmented memories that were whirring in his head. There was something strange pressing at the back of his mind, something seemed wrong, but he didn't know what it was. Rolling over, he startled, blinking at the other two dragons in the little boat. "Hello? I...hello? Who are you?"

A fae sniffed at the hatchling, only half interested in his actions. "Mmm..."

"Hi. Um, do you know... do you know what's going on?" Squirming under the dragon's gaze, the little hatchling began to try and figure out where he was.

Tall cliffs appeared out of the mist, jagged and bleak. On the base of the cliffs a tiny sandbank held a small dock. Steep steps were carved into the wall, leading to the top. Nothing else was visible along the horizon; only the swell of the waves on the ocean.

"A... are we going to land... there?"

"No," snapped the third dragon. "We're going to float around in nothing until one of us dies and the other two eat their body for sustenance."

"R...really? That... that doesn't sound very nice..."

"No. Not really."

"Oh!" The hatchling perked up. "That sounds much better!" He sat for a moment before speaking again. "I'm... I don't really know my name..."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah... I just remember voices talking about a... a bevan... what's a bevan?"

"Bevan?"

"Yes?" His head snapped up.

"You stupid child. That's your name."

"What is?"

Rolling her eyes, the skydancer let out a slow breath of annoyance. "Bevan. Your... your name. Is Bevan."

"Really? How on earth did you figure that one out?" Bevan's eyes were wide with amazement. "Are you magic or something?"

"I..." She let out another long breath. "Whatever. Why don't you just shut up and sit there?"

The little mirror deflated and leaned back into the boat. When he looked back at his companions, he couldn't help but notice the body language. The skydancer was fluttering her wings, watching the cliffs constistantly. In contrast to her attentiveness, the fae didn't seem to be paying attention to anything that was going on.

"Excuse me?"

Both heads spun to face Bevan.

"Who are you both?"

"Why... why? Why do you care?" Rolling her eyes, the skydancer tried to ignore the obnoxious mirror.

"Because you're the only dragons I even know! I want to... maybe just to know your names?" The pink eyes were wide with longing.

Letting out a groan, the skydancer turned back to look at the cliffs. "Sylva."

"Sylva..." Bevan rolled the name off his tongue. "Sylva... that's a very nice name! What 'bout you?" He whipped around to face the fae.

"Hmm?"

"What's your name?"

"Lupin."

"Oh! Like a wolf!"

"No."

"Really?"

"Really."

"You don't talk a lot, do you?"

A huff. "No."

"Why?'

"No comment."

Bevan blinked. "That... that was a comment. So, I mean, you just did the opposite of what you said you were going to do... but I guess you don't... really... care..."

"No."

As the boat bumped against the dock, Bevan shivered. "I... I kinda want to go home..."

"Yeah, that's not going to happen." Sylva glanced at the hatchling. "Once you're here... there's no way off the island."

@Petall

Here we go!!!! This feels so historic....the first ever Timelocke chapter ever...... :D YAY!!!!

Let me know what you think! :D
@CleverDual

Oh my goodness, Bevan is so adorable!!! I love him so much!!! What a great start!
@CleverDual

Oh my goodness, Bevan is so adorable!!! I love him so much!!! What a great start!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Day 1
The Arrival

Through the whole climb up the cliff, only one thought was running through Bevan's mind. Sylva had said that there was no way out. Why had she said that? Where were they? And, more importantly, where were his parents? He had to have parent's... somewhere... didn't he? As pressing as these questions were for the young mirror, they all flew out of his head as soon as they reached the top of the stairs.

Sprawling before them was a massive bay, walled in by cliffs on most sides. Only one little gap provided a way in and out of the body of water, and entrance that had been invisible from the ocean.

"Hey!" Bevan poked Lupin in the arm, desperate for answers. "What's that? Where are we? Why can't we leave? I kinda want to go home! I mean, where are my parents? Why are we here? Who are you both? Why am I with you? Why-"

"Oh my deities!" Slyva grabbed the hatchling and shook him. "Would you just shut up for a moment? I can't... you get one question. One."

Bevan thought for a long moment before putting words to his most urgent question. "Okay... why am I here with you instead of with my parents?"

The skydancer let out a long sigh. "Your parents wanted to keep you safe. They couldn't be with you, so they sent you here. With us."

"But-"

"No. That was one question. No more talking."
~~~~

It turned out that Lupin and Sylva had brought a small tent, which they set up on the edge of the cliff they had climbed. Bevan thought that there were many more intelligent places to sleep than on the edge of a cliff, but he gratefully curled into his bedmat and fell asleep. The other two dragons built a campfire outisde the tent. "Poor kid. He has no clue."

"So?"

"So? We have no way to get out. How is he supposed to grow up with just us?"

"He'll survive."

"Who knows who else he'll bring through. This could be a trap, or a set up."

"Calm down."

"I'm calm, Lupin. I just don't think this is a good situation. We could have figured it out."

"We made a choice."

"I know. But at what cost?"

@Petall

I am so excited to see where these go! :D
Day 1
The Arrival

Through the whole climb up the cliff, only one thought was running through Bevan's mind. Sylva had said that there was no way out. Why had she said that? Where were they? And, more importantly, where were his parents? He had to have parent's... somewhere... didn't he? As pressing as these questions were for the young mirror, they all flew out of his head as soon as they reached the top of the stairs.

Sprawling before them was a massive bay, walled in by cliffs on most sides. Only one little gap provided a way in and out of the body of water, and entrance that had been invisible from the ocean.

"Hey!" Bevan poked Lupin in the arm, desperate for answers. "What's that? Where are we? Why can't we leave? I kinda want to go home! I mean, where are my parents? Why are we here? Who are you both? Why am I with you? Why-"

"Oh my deities!" Slyva grabbed the hatchling and shook him. "Would you just shut up for a moment? I can't... you get one question. One."

Bevan thought for a long moment before putting words to his most urgent question. "Okay... why am I here with you instead of with my parents?"

The skydancer let out a long sigh. "Your parents wanted to keep you safe. They couldn't be with you, so they sent you here. With us."

"But-"

"No. That was one question. No more talking."
~~~~

It turned out that Lupin and Sylva had brought a small tent, which they set up on the edge of the cliff they had climbed. Bevan thought that there were many more intelligent places to sleep than on the edge of a cliff, but he gratefully curled into his bedmat and fell asleep. The other two dragons built a campfire outisde the tent. "Poor kid. He has no clue."

"So?"

"So? We have no way to get out. How is he supposed to grow up with just us?"

"He'll survive."

"Who knows who else he'll bring through. This could be a trap, or a set up."

"Calm down."

"I'm calm, Lupin. I just don't think this is a good situation. We could have figured it out."

"We made a choice."

"I know. But at what cost?"

@Petall

I am so excited to see where these go! :D
@CleverDual

Aaaaaaa I love this so much!!! I'm still deciding who my favourite character is, but right now I'm leaning towards Lupin!

I find it interesting how your dragons have more of an idea of what's going on (in terms of how they got there) than my dragons, I think it makes for a pretty cool split between the two clans!
@CleverDual

Aaaaaaa I love this so much!!! I'm still deciding who my favourite character is, but right now I'm leaning towards Lupin!

I find it interesting how your dragons have more of an idea of what's going on (in terms of how they got there) than my dragons, I think it makes for a pretty cool split between the two clans!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@CleverDual
Bevan is a little cinnamon roll :3
May I please be added to the pinglist?
@CleverDual
Bevan is a little cinnamon roll :3
May I please be added to the pinglist?
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
1 2 3