Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Writing for your Dragons~
1 2 3 4 5
CLOSED
I will complete all requests that have been made before 23:59 09/10. Just expect it to be done over a long period of time~

Yello!

So I've always been a bit of a writer. I'm not the best, but I like to think that I'm alright at writing, especially descriptive writing. I currently don't have any lore or writing for my dragons (too busy coding, ugh), but you can check some short stories that I've written below. Please note that, if I get flooded with requests (which I doubt), I'll probably close this for a bit.

Example 1 (Short Story): Meteor Shower
Example 2 (Short Story): A Conversation with One
Example 3 (Short Story): Dance Under the Stars
Example 4 (Short Story): Midnight Duel
Example 5 (Descriptive): Ruby Coatl
(Yes, most of these are from a competition I took part in, but they're examples.)

Information I need from you so I can write you some stuff:
  1. The character (link would be appreciated)
  2. Basic personality of this dragon (unless you want me to make one up for them) (it can be traits)
  3. What sorta writing ya want
  4. Other characters you want in the writing (NOT the main guy/gal) (I will also need the basic personality, which can be just traits)
  5. Scenario (e.g. in a forest? Having a duel? A tender situation?)
  6. Anything else ya want

You don't have to complete all of it, but you must give me the character you want me to write for. That's the only requirement.

First come first serve~

Update: I will be ignoring anymore requests on the 9th of October (I will complete requests that are made before 23:59 FR time on the 9th of October).

This is mainly because I realised that I'm spending basically all of my evenings making these stories, which is fun but I should be doing things other than writing all day. If you still want to request a story from me you can! Don't feel bad about it, I really do enjoy making these~
CLOSED
I will complete all requests that have been made before 23:59 09/10. Just expect it to be done over a long period of time~

Yello!

So I've always been a bit of a writer. I'm not the best, but I like to think that I'm alright at writing, especially descriptive writing. I currently don't have any lore or writing for my dragons (too busy coding, ugh), but you can check some short stories that I've written below. Please note that, if I get flooded with requests (which I doubt), I'll probably close this for a bit.

Example 1 (Short Story): Meteor Shower
Example 2 (Short Story): A Conversation with One
Example 3 (Short Story): Dance Under the Stars
Example 4 (Short Story): Midnight Duel
Example 5 (Descriptive): Ruby Coatl
(Yes, most of these are from a competition I took part in, but they're examples.)

Information I need from you so I can write you some stuff:
  1. The character (link would be appreciated)
  2. Basic personality of this dragon (unless you want me to make one up for them) (it can be traits)
  3. What sorta writing ya want
  4. Other characters you want in the writing (NOT the main guy/gal) (I will also need the basic personality, which can be just traits)
  5. Scenario (e.g. in a forest? Having a duel? A tender situation?)
  6. Anything else ya want

You don't have to complete all of it, but you must give me the character you want me to write for. That's the only requirement.

First come first serve~

Update: I will be ignoring anymore requests on the 9th of October (I will complete requests that are made before 23:59 FR time on the 9th of October).

This is mainly because I realised that I'm spending basically all of my evenings making these stories, which is fun but I should be doing things other than writing all day. If you still want to request a story from me you can! Don't feel bad about it, I really do enjoy making these~
Hello! I've been having trouble coming up with something for this beautiful blue boi: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36134455] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361345/36134455_350.png[/img] [/url] He has art of a human version of his character. He's supposed to be a sea monster! I just don't know how or why, so I'd love to give you total creative freedom. An origin story or before he became a sea monster would be cool, but it's up to you. He's supposed to be evil. :D I like descriptive writing! @PuffyRuffy
Hello! I've been having trouble coming up with something for this beautiful blue boi:

36134455_350.png

He has art of a human version of his character. He's supposed to be a sea monster! I just don't know how or why, so I'd love to give you total creative freedom. An origin story or before he became a sea monster would be cool, but it's up to you. He's supposed to be evil. :D I like descriptive writing!

@PuffyRuffy
vJXpd.gif
@PuffyRuffy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32499991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325000/32499991_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Techno! His personality is that he is wise (in technology and hacking especially) stubborn at times and pretty much lives off of coffee? Calm too I guess Descriptive please! Feel free to make it funny to if you want :D He also has his familiar [item=sparkling goblin] Qwerty. He's pretty much a worry wart! And heavily sarcastic when worries about something (cough, cough Were looking at you Techno) the scene would be him hacking a computer.
@PuffyRuffy

32499991_350.png

This is Techno! His personality is that he is wise (in technology and hacking especially) stubborn at times and pretty much lives off of coffee? Calm too I guess
Descriptive please! Feel free to make it funny to if you want :D
He also has his familiar Sparkling Goblin Qwerty. He's pretty much a worry wart! And heavily sarcastic when worries about something (cough, cough Were looking at you Techno) the scene would be him hacking a computer.
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
[size=2]@PuffyRuffy i've got a bit of a large request! if you wouldn't mind, i really want lore for these two siblings ;v; if you think you're too busy then feel free to just choose a sibling to write about. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32627060] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326271/32627060_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32627058] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326271/32627058_350.png[/img] [/url] i dont have much for them, other than they're siblings! there are also snippets you can decipher yourself in their bios~ i would prefer something a bit shorter than your examples, but if it ends up being a bit long dont worry about it! it'd be great if the two could have some sort of interlacing lore.. but again, if you dont wanna write about both just one is fine. i'm not sure about any certain scenario, so just feel free to write whatever you want~ thank you so much <33 keep up the good work bub!!
@PuffyRuffy

i've got a bit of a large request! if you wouldn't mind, i really want lore for these two siblings ;v; if you think you're too busy then feel free to just choose a sibling to write about.

32627060_350.png

32627058_350.png

i dont have much for them, other than they're siblings! there are also snippets you can decipher yourself in their bios~

i would prefer something a bit shorter than your examples, but if it ends up being a bit long dont worry about it!

it'd be great if the two could have some sort of interlacing lore.. but again, if you dont wanna write about both just one is fine.

i'm not sure about any certain scenario, so just feel free to write whatever you want~

thank you so much <33 keep up the good work bub!!
XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
For @CelestialNarwhal

Storm clouds were overhead, a strong gust of wind riling up the wide sea. Wave after wave tumbled on top of each other, never resting. It was night but the moon was hidden away by the clouds that had begun to rain. No stars could be seen, nothing but endlessly black above and endlessly blue below.

Orion, a turquoise Imperial, flew dangerously close to the ocean, skimming its surface. The salty spray of the sea had always invigorated him and brought out his most daring self. It was like throwing the curtain wide open when it was the only source of light. If Orion had a wish it would be to be able to stay forever close to the sea. Even the sea in its current condition, threatening to engulf him, he loved it. The rain that poured wet his bristles and feathers, giving him a sparkling coat against his waterproof self.

His eyes glinted. Like a dolphin Orion plunged into the sea, metallic wings tucked in. Water quickly enveloped the snake as the last flick of his bushy tail powered him further down. The salt did not sting his eyes as he gracefully curved back up, the refreshing cold stirring something deep within. With a twirl and a beat with his wings Orion emerged, a gorgeous sight amidst the roiling waves. Droplets sparkled like diamonds around him.

The energetic Imperial did this three more times, each plunge deeper than the last. Orion laughed when lightning threatened to strike down, his bellow a glimmer of hope in the dark weather. He was a hatchling in a pond, splashing and wallowing about.

Something caught Orion's eye. It was a light; a pink light far below the ocean surface. Curious nature taking over, Orion stopped his childish playing and hovered above the glow. The storm still raged about him, but Orion had become entranced. The light that glimmered was so pretty, so peculiar, that he had to take a closer look.

The adrenaline made him go. It made him go towards the light and swiftly, powerful body shoving the water behind him. Onlookers would've seen a shimmer if they looked towards him. The weight of the water pushed down on him, but Orion didn't care. He had to get the light and out of the water, and fast. His regal kind had not been made for the sea.

Strangely, the glow grew smaller the more Orion ploughed towards it. His heart began to beat quickly. Turning his head to look up, the surface watch much further away than he wanted it to be. Second thoughts began to chip away at his mind before the glow barged in and got his attention back. He needed that thing.

Finally, Orion reached it. It was an exquisitely carved gem tangled in ugly seaweed, like a pink rose in its bush. The surface was as smooth as a mirror, swirls of creamy white dancing around inside. Orion reached out and clutched it in his claws, amazed by the treasure he found.

He never returned to the surface again.

This was fun to write! I hope you like it, I certainly enjoyed describing his playful personality and the ending. Enjoy~
For @CelestialNarwhal

Storm clouds were overhead, a strong gust of wind riling up the wide sea. Wave after wave tumbled on top of each other, never resting. It was night but the moon was hidden away by the clouds that had begun to rain. No stars could be seen, nothing but endlessly black above and endlessly blue below.

Orion, a turquoise Imperial, flew dangerously close to the ocean, skimming its surface. The salty spray of the sea had always invigorated him and brought out his most daring self. It was like throwing the curtain wide open when it was the only source of light. If Orion had a wish it would be to be able to stay forever close to the sea. Even the sea in its current condition, threatening to engulf him, he loved it. The rain that poured wet his bristles and feathers, giving him a sparkling coat against his waterproof self.

His eyes glinted. Like a dolphin Orion plunged into the sea, metallic wings tucked in. Water quickly enveloped the snake as the last flick of his bushy tail powered him further down. The salt did not sting his eyes as he gracefully curved back up, the refreshing cold stirring something deep within. With a twirl and a beat with his wings Orion emerged, a gorgeous sight amidst the roiling waves. Droplets sparkled like diamonds around him.

The energetic Imperial did this three more times, each plunge deeper than the last. Orion laughed when lightning threatened to strike down, his bellow a glimmer of hope in the dark weather. He was a hatchling in a pond, splashing and wallowing about.

Something caught Orion's eye. It was a light; a pink light far below the ocean surface. Curious nature taking over, Orion stopped his childish playing and hovered above the glow. The storm still raged about him, but Orion had become entranced. The light that glimmered was so pretty, so peculiar, that he had to take a closer look.

The adrenaline made him go. It made him go towards the light and swiftly, powerful body shoving the water behind him. Onlookers would've seen a shimmer if they looked towards him. The weight of the water pushed down on him, but Orion didn't care. He had to get the light and out of the water, and fast. His regal kind had not been made for the sea.

Strangely, the glow grew smaller the more Orion ploughed towards it. His heart began to beat quickly. Turning his head to look up, the surface watch much further away than he wanted it to be. Second thoughts began to chip away at his mind before the glow barged in and got his attention back. He needed that thing.

Finally, Orion reached it. It was an exquisitely carved gem tangled in ugly seaweed, like a pink rose in its bush. The surface was as smooth as a mirror, swirls of creamy white dancing around inside. Orion reached out and clutched it in his claws, amazed by the treasure he found.

He never returned to the surface again.

This was fun to write! I hope you like it, I certainly enjoyed describing his playful personality and the ending. Enjoy~
@PuffyRuffy thank you so much, I love this piece! I absolutely adore the idea of him finding a cursed gem and never being able to return to the surface again, and the way you wrote it is absolutely beautiful :D!!!
Very decsriptive with a lot of fun imagery, thanks so much :D
@PuffyRuffy thank you so much, I love this piece! I absolutely adore the idea of him finding a cursed gem and never being able to return to the surface again, and the way you wrote it is absolutely beautiful :D!!!
Very decsriptive with a lot of fun imagery, thanks so much :D
vJXpd.gif
@PuffyRuffy I would love it if you could write a story about this pretty girl :) By the way, your writing is really good! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33386366] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333864/33386366_350.png[/img] [/url] Her personality is that she is a little shy/skittish. She has the ability to speak/see the dead. Sometimes this can be overwhelming. I don't have a specific scenario in mind so I'm giving you creative freedom on that part :) Thank you so much in advance!
@PuffyRuffy
I would love it if you could write a story about this pretty girl :) By the way, your writing is really good!

33386366_350.png

Her personality is that she is a little shy/skittish. She has the ability to speak/see the dead. Sometimes this can be overwhelming. I don't have a specific scenario in mind so I'm giving you creative freedom on that part :)

Thank you so much in advance!
She/her
s3fd0ee.gif
@PuffyRuffy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36008665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360087/36008665_350.png[/img] [/url] Basic personality of this dragon (unless you want me to make one up for them) (it can be traits) What sorta writing ya want He’s a strong and proud warrior. Has a thing for blood stones because they make his magic stronger. Has very high expectations put on him Scenario; ether a hatchling being sent to a new clan or he just achieved level 20 (which means he can be registered in a project) he is the first son of the project and the first to achieve lvl 20 Write in whatever style your strongest in or like : )
@PuffyRuffy

36008665_350.png

Basic personality of this dragon (unless you want me to make one up for them) (it can be traits)
What sorta writing ya want
He’s a strong and proud warrior. Has a thing for blood stones because they make his magic stronger. Has very high expectations put on him

Scenario; ether a hatchling being sent to a new clan or he just achieved level 20 (which means he can be registered in a project) he is the first son of the project and the first to achieve lvl 20

Write in whatever style your strongest in or like : )
For @SkullLotus

The building was closed, the lights were off, and Techno had just clicked the door shut behind him. It was a plain, grey door that perfectly matched the plain, grey office with its plain, grey floor and its plain, grey desk. There had been an obvious attempt at sprucing up the place with the plant next to the window, but the painfully boring atmosphere had somehow affected the thing and made it droop in sadness. It was depressing. Techno was the only real colour in the room, indigo remarkably contrasting against the plain, grey office.

The mystical lines that ran along his worm-like body waved up and down and side to side as he slithered towards the desk. Tapping his fluffy tail against the concrete floor, Techno sat at the plain, grey computer. His face lit up and he wriggled his claws, preparing for the intense exercise he was about to do.

When Techno's whiskered face lit up it was literal. A crack and a spark had popped up from the floor and brightened the place. It was, in fact, a Sparkling Goblin that made the electrical spark. He was almost the exact same grey as the walls that confined the two, and during Techno's trip between the door and the desk the spiky goblin was constantly avoiding the deadly feet clomping about. It was a matter of life and death to Qwerty with where he walked.

"Shh!" Techno hissed with his tongue slithering out, surprised by the flash. There was literally nobody awake at the time the duo were up at. If anything, the geeky Imperial was louder than Qwerty.

"Hush yourself, I'm totally sure that nobody is going to barge in. One hundred percent sure. We're going to get out of this place without a dragon on our tail, yeah." the demon groaned, trying not to let his fear affect his voice. Rolling his eyes, Techno pushed the switch. Clicks and whirs muted the nervous familiar, exciting the Imperial once again. He had heard Qwerty say the exact same tedious thing thousands of times before, and it had never convinced Techno to stop hacking into other dragons' computers. It was his life. No dumb goblin was going to deter his from having fun, especially if it was his own familiar.

The screen switched on. Light illuminated Techno's face as he slyly smiled, wondering what he would be able to do on the innocent victim's account. The words 'Username' and 'Password' flashed up onto the screen and he set to work, Qwerty still babbling into his long ears.

Those nimble fingers of his flew across the clunky keyboard. Clicking and clacking soothed him and before long Techno's world consisted of only him and the computer. Not even the fly that landed directly on top of his nose bothered him.

"Let me just stand right here in front of the door that definitely won't open. Hey, is that music I hear, or is it just sirens? It's no big deal, it's not like we're breaking the law." Qwerty grew louder with each sentence, trying to get the attention of Techno. Unfortunately for the worrisome goblin, it was better for him to talk to the wall. Techno's eyes were glued to the screen in front of him.

"If you want to leave then go, 'cause I'm not going anywhere any time soon. I've just cracked the code." Techno smugly announced. His head had turned onto its side as he spoke to Qwerty, whose eyes were wide with many emotions. It was mainly fear, anticipation and realisation, but there was also a sprinkle of excitement on top.

"Let's have some fun, hmm?"

I got a bit carried away while writing this. I ended up doing a bit of a short story with descriptive writing at the beginning, hope you don't mind too much!
For @SkullLotus

The building was closed, the lights were off, and Techno had just clicked the door shut behind him. It was a plain, grey door that perfectly matched the plain, grey office with its plain, grey floor and its plain, grey desk. There had been an obvious attempt at sprucing up the place with the plant next to the window, but the painfully boring atmosphere had somehow affected the thing and made it droop in sadness. It was depressing. Techno was the only real colour in the room, indigo remarkably contrasting against the plain, grey office.

The mystical lines that ran along his worm-like body waved up and down and side to side as he slithered towards the desk. Tapping his fluffy tail against the concrete floor, Techno sat at the plain, grey computer. His face lit up and he wriggled his claws, preparing for the intense exercise he was about to do.

When Techno's whiskered face lit up it was literal. A crack and a spark had popped up from the floor and brightened the place. It was, in fact, a Sparkling Goblin that made the electrical spark. He was almost the exact same grey as the walls that confined the two, and during Techno's trip between the door and the desk the spiky goblin was constantly avoiding the deadly feet clomping about. It was a matter of life and death to Qwerty with where he walked.

"Shh!" Techno hissed with his tongue slithering out, surprised by the flash. There was literally nobody awake at the time the duo were up at. If anything, the geeky Imperial was louder than Qwerty.

"Hush yourself, I'm totally sure that nobody is going to barge in. One hundred percent sure. We're going to get out of this place without a dragon on our tail, yeah." the demon groaned, trying not to let his fear affect his voice. Rolling his eyes, Techno pushed the switch. Clicks and whirs muted the nervous familiar, exciting the Imperial once again. He had heard Qwerty say the exact same tedious thing thousands of times before, and it had never convinced Techno to stop hacking into other dragons' computers. It was his life. No dumb goblin was going to deter his from having fun, especially if it was his own familiar.

The screen switched on. Light illuminated Techno's face as he slyly smiled, wondering what he would be able to do on the innocent victim's account. The words 'Username' and 'Password' flashed up onto the screen and he set to work, Qwerty still babbling into his long ears.

Those nimble fingers of his flew across the clunky keyboard. Clicking and clacking soothed him and before long Techno's world consisted of only him and the computer. Not even the fly that landed directly on top of his nose bothered him.

"Let me just stand right here in front of the door that definitely won't open. Hey, is that music I hear, or is it just sirens? It's no big deal, it's not like we're breaking the law." Qwerty grew louder with each sentence, trying to get the attention of Techno. Unfortunately for the worrisome goblin, it was better for him to talk to the wall. Techno's eyes were glued to the screen in front of him.

"If you want to leave then go, 'cause I'm not going anywhere any time soon. I've just cracked the code." Techno smugly announced. His head had turned onto its side as he spoke to Qwerty, whose eyes were wide with many emotions. It was mainly fear, anticipation and realisation, but there was also a sprinkle of excitement on top.

"Let's have some fun, hmm?"

I got a bit carried away while writing this. I ended up doing a bit of a short story with descriptive writing at the beginning, hope you don't mind too much!
@PuffyRuffy Ohhhh, I really like your writing style! Are you maybe interested helping me out with my dragon Soren here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33576244] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335763/33576244_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Basic personality:[/b] Despite her rather metalic-cold looks, Soren is a very friendly dragon that can get along with just about everyone she meets. A very hardworking dragon that takes great pride in its abilities as potion brewer. It takes a lot to make her loose composure. Usually, Soren just gets defensive and elusive to calm the situation. But there is also another side to the potion brewer: Whenever she gathers with fellow dragons she gets quite teasing, creating problems she has no idea how to deal with after. [b]What sorta writing ya want[/b] & [b]Scenario [/b] - She is our clans Potion Brewer - The lore above was just a little something I put together^^" Maybe you could come up with something decsriptive (about her, her arriving to clan, profession...), BUT! if you are more inspired to write a little story about her day-to-day life (like a brewing session that's gone wrong had some 'surprising' effects... ) please feel free to do so! You have complete creative freedom ;3 Thank you so much! <3
@PuffyRuffy

Ohhhh, I really like your writing style! Are you maybe interested helping me out with my dragon Soren here?

33576244_350.png

Basic personality:
Despite her rather metalic-cold looks, Soren is a very friendly dragon that can get along with just about everyone she meets. A very hardworking dragon that takes great pride in its abilities as potion brewer.
It takes a lot to make her loose composure. Usually, Soren just gets defensive and elusive to calm the situation. But there is also another side to the potion brewer: Whenever she gathers with fellow dragons she gets quite teasing, creating problems she has no idea how to deal with after.

What sorta writing ya want & Scenario - She is our clans Potion Brewer
- The lore above was just a little something I put together^^"
Maybe you could come up with something decsriptive (about her, her arriving to clan, profession...),
BUT! if you are more inspired to write a little story about her day-to-day life (like a brewing session that's gone wrong had some 'surprising' effects... ) please feel free to do so! You have complete creative freedom ;3

Thank you so much! <3
1 2 3 4 5