Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Runaway ~ Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[center][item=enchanted remains] [size=5]Day 150[/size][/center] Corvin slowly walked up to Era, his eyes shining. "So...we were all chosen by them, because we're special?" Corvin asked quietly, staring up at Era, who was twice as tall as he was. "They have a plan for you," Era replied, smiling down at him, but this time, it seemed to be an actual smile. It wasn't the cold, cruel grin he gave everyone else. "What if I don't want to be in their plan?" Corvin asked. "You don't have a choice. You know that, don't you?" Era asked, turning to Fair. "Why would I know?" Fair asked nervously, taking a step back. "You've had dreams of the future. You think that they're just dreams, but they're actually something much more than that," Era said, walking up to Fair and bowing down to his height. "They're just dreams," Fair said, shaking his head. He held his hands together, and stepped back again. Fair shook his head and shut his eyes tightly. He played with his hands as Era stared at him. He had been having dreams, but he refused to accept that they were the future. The things in his dreams were too terrible to be the future. [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon @MorningSkye14 @clarax @Petall @StormyPhoenix29[/size][/center]
Enchanted Remains
Day 150

Corvin slowly walked up to Era, his eyes shining.

"So...we were all chosen by them, because we're special?" Corvin asked quietly, staring up at Era, who was twice as tall as he was.

"They have a plan for you," Era replied, smiling down at him, but this time, it seemed to be an actual smile. It wasn't the cold, cruel grin he gave everyone else.

"What if I don't want to be in their plan?" Corvin asked.

"You don't have a choice. You know that, don't you?" Era asked, turning to Fair.

"Why would I know?" Fair asked nervously, taking a step back.

"You've had dreams of the future. You think that they're just dreams, but they're actually something much more than that," Era said, walking up to Fair and bowing down to his height.

"They're just dreams," Fair said, shaking his head. He held his hands together, and stepped back again.

Fair shook his head and shut his eyes tightly. He played with his hands as Era stared at him. He had been having dreams, but he refused to accept that they were the future. The things in his dreams were too terrible to be the future.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
@Aarca

OOooooooo and more is uncovered!!! Exciting!!!
@Aarca

OOooooooo and more is uncovered!!! Exciting!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[center][item=silky webwing] [size=5]Day 151[/size][/center] Another familiar! I'm actually really tired, and I don't think this story needs another character, so I'm just not going to do anything.
Silky Webwing
Day 151

Another familiar! I'm actually really tired, and I don't think this story needs another character, so I'm just not going to do anything.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=amber] [size=5]Day 152[/size][/center] Corvin glanced between Fair and Era. He saw Fair looking very nervous, and Era, who had rested his hand back on his sword. Corvin shut his eyes tightly and raised his hand. A burst of wind caused Era to fly backwards. He landed on the ground, and didn't move for a few moments. Corvin ran over to Fair. "Are you okay? He looked like he was scaring you," Corvin said. "I'm fine," Fair said, but he looked away as he said it. "You're not fine, but it's okay," Corvin said, smiling. "Thanks," Fair said, smiling back. They both gasped as Era stood up quickly, drawing his sword and pointing it at them. His face was emotionless, as if he didn't care about fighting them to defend himself. Corvin grabbed Fair's arm without noticing, but Fair didn't really mind. He was too busy waiting to see what Era was going to do to them. [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon @MorningSkye14 @clarax @Petall @StormyPhoenix29[/size][/center]
Amber
Day 152

Corvin glanced between Fair and Era. He saw Fair looking very nervous, and Era, who had rested his hand back on his sword. Corvin shut his eyes tightly and raised his hand. A burst of wind caused Era to fly backwards. He landed on the ground, and didn't move for a few moments. Corvin ran over to Fair.

"Are you okay? He looked like he was scaring you," Corvin said.

"I'm fine," Fair said, but he looked away as he said it.

"You're not fine, but it's okay," Corvin said, smiling.

"Thanks," Fair said, smiling back.

They both gasped as Era stood up quickly, drawing his sword and pointing it at them. His face was emotionless, as if he didn't care about fighting them to defend himself. Corvin grabbed Fair's arm without noticing, but Fair didn't really mind. He was too busy waiting to see what Era was going to do to them.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=frostfinder's arctic goggles] [size=5]Day 153[/size][/center] Breeding time! I don't think I can handle any more characters in this story, so no one was put on a nest.
Frostfinder's Arctic Goggles
Day 153

Breeding time! I don't think I can handle any more characters in this story, so no one was put on a nest.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=iron wrench] [size=5]Day 154[/size][/center] Corvin tightened his grip on Fair's arm, and as he did, he felt something in his chest. His heart skipped a beat. He felt calm for a moment, and then it changed to happiness. A gust of wind rose from the ground and twirled around him, startling Fair. "What was that?" Fair asked, pulling away from Corvin. "I don't know...but I feel really happy," Corvin answered, holding his chest. He looked up at Fair and grinned. "You've found your charge," Era said quietly, relaxing the grip on his sword. "His what?" Fair stared at Corvin. "My charge..." Corvin whispered, his grin fading. "Guardian dragons have a charge. They usually go on a journey to find it, but it seems you've already found yours. You have to protect your charge. If ever you lose it, you'll probably be heartbroken. Charges can be anything...even lovers," Era explained, lowering his sword. Corvin noticed that Era never actually wanted to fight, even though he always had the chance. He also noticed the way Fair was staring at him. They were both blushing. The feeling of wanting to protect Fair was growing in Corvin, and he realized that Era was right. He had found his charge. [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon @MorningSkye14 @clarax @Petall @StormyPhoenix29[/size][/center]
Iron Wrench
Day 154

Corvin tightened his grip on Fair's arm, and as he did, he felt something in his chest. His heart skipped a beat. He felt calm for a moment, and then it changed to happiness. A gust of wind rose from the ground and twirled around him, startling Fair.

"What was that?" Fair asked, pulling away from Corvin.

"I don't know...but I feel really happy," Corvin answered, holding his chest. He looked up at Fair and grinned.

"You've found your charge," Era said quietly, relaxing the grip on his sword.

"His what?" Fair stared at Corvin.

"My charge..." Corvin whispered, his grin fading.

"Guardian dragons have a charge. They usually go on a journey to find it, but it seems you've already found yours. You have to protect your charge. If ever you lose it, you'll probably be heartbroken. Charges can be anything...even lovers," Era explained, lowering his sword.

Corvin noticed that Era never actually wanted to fight, even though he always had the chance. He also noticed the way Fair was staring at him. They were both blushing. The feeling of wanting to protect Fair was growing in Corvin, and he realized that Era was right. He had found his charge.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
@Aarca

Oooo I'm so glad he found his charge! I live Guardians and their charges! They are one of my favourite elements of Flight Rising stories!
@Aarca

Oooo I'm so glad he found his charge! I live Guardians and their charges! They are one of my favourite elements of Flight Rising stories!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall
I know, right? That's why I love Guardians so much. :P
@Petall
I know, right? That's why I love Guardians so much. :P
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=yellow-frilled eel] [size=5]Day 155[/size][/center] Battle time! Everyone made it out okay, though.
Yellow-Frilled Eel
Day 155

Battle time! Everyone made it out okay, though.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=lux spectre] [size=5]Day 156[/size][/center] A familiar! I'm just not going to do anything, because I don't think this story needs another dragon...
Lux Spectre
Day 156

A familiar! I'm just not going to do anything, because I don't think this story needs another dragon...
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23