Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Human Deities High School AU
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Ayreria
@sugarfrost
@Steex
I have a question: are there any Stormcatcher/Lightweaver stories? I have become interested in that ship recently.
@Ayreria
@sugarfrost
@Steex
I have a question: are there any Stormcatcher/Lightweaver stories? I have become interested in that ship recently.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen
There are none that I particularly know of, unfortunately (I honestly don't spend my time scavenging the forums, tbh, so whatever precious stories there are I don't know about).

Also sadly, sugarfrost is inactive, and Steex had gotten the banhammer, so I'm the only active mod of us three and the only one who can respond to pings.

Sorry!
@QuetzalQueen
There are none that I particularly know of, unfortunately (I honestly don't spend my time scavenging the forums, tbh, so whatever precious stories there are I don't know about).

Also sadly, sugarfrost is inactive, and Steex had gotten the banhammer, so I'm the only active mod of us three and the only one who can respond to pings.

Sorry!
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
@Ayreria
thanks for letting me know anyway! Are you the person who created the idea of teenage human deities?
@Ayreria
thanks for letting me know anyway! Are you the person who created the idea of teenage human deities?
@QuetzalQueen
Sugarfrost was the one who first came up with the AU! She gave most of the basics and foundations, like initial concept, relationships, initial design, and all the stuff that kicked the universe off.

Then I came along and expanded on it, providing initial designs and provided elaboration on the settings, minor and supporting characters, powers/abilities, etc. I also created the plot, hence why I'm writing the main fanfiction of this AU.

Steex then got pulled in and provided things like voice headcanons, routines, and other stuff I don't have much ability to say on. They also spur the process along and creates the majority of the art this AU has (reason why they own the AU's art thread)

After the Sugar became inactive, Steex and I basically took over! ... Then Steex got banned. But we still talk about the AU and pass ideas around, and I then took over whatever Steex handled (the Art Thread). I move what art of the AU they post on their Tumblr onto the thread since they can't anymore.

So it's kinda my AU now. But it isn't! In addition to Sugar and Steex, so many great people who hang around the original and new thread help flesh the world out, and for that I am greatful :D
@QuetzalQueen
Sugarfrost was the one who first came up with the AU! She gave most of the basics and foundations, like initial concept, relationships, initial design, and all the stuff that kicked the universe off.

Then I came along and expanded on it, providing initial designs and provided elaboration on the settings, minor and supporting characters, powers/abilities, etc. I also created the plot, hence why I'm writing the main fanfiction of this AU.

Steex then got pulled in and provided things like voice headcanons, routines, and other stuff I don't have much ability to say on. They also spur the process along and creates the majority of the art this AU has (reason why they own the AU's art thread)

After the Sugar became inactive, Steex and I basically took over! ... Then Steex got banned. But we still talk about the AU and pass ideas around, and I then took over whatever Steex handled (the Art Thread). I move what art of the AU they post on their Tumblr onto the thread since they can't anymore.

So it's kinda my AU now. But it isn't! In addition to Sugar and Steex, so many great people who hang around the original and new thread help flesh the world out, and for that I am greatful :D
@Ayreria
@bergentrucking
Is this the right thread to post any of my headcanons? I've got a few ideas. :)
@Ayreria
@bergentrucking
Is this the right thread to post any of my headcanons? I've got a few ideas. :)
@QuetzalQueen
Yup!
@QuetzalQueen
Yup!
@Ayreria
@bergentrucking
Yesterday I tossed around some ideas on how the characters would react to visiting a theme park. Here's my headcanon thingy.
Plaguebringer: When she sees people screaming their heads off on terrifying rollercoasters, she's like, "Yassssssssssss!" (as her catchphrase is) She somehow manages to go on many rides without feeling sick. Really likes the house full of people dressed up as zombies (I'm thinking of a theme park in Australia called Dreamworld that I went to here)
Gladekeeper: Not interested in rides. Goes to admire the theme park animals instead. Says things like "Wow, look at those huge crocodiles!" and "I'm so excited I'm going to cuddle a koala! Eeeeeeeeee!" Also gets irritated that there is mostly junk food and few vegetarian/vegan options at the theme park restaurants and cafes. Scoffs at Plaguebringer eating heaps of junk food, such as hot dogs.
Flamecaller: Similar attitude to Plaguebringer, but like "Yeah!" Feels sick after a while though, so she's not quite as tough as her.
Shadowbinder: Dares everyone to go on an insane ride at least one! Thinks it's funny to watch people freaking out.
Except Lightweaver. Kind of. Shadowbinder knows her sister hates scary rides, and actually cares about that. So she just makes up embarssing reasons for why Lightweaver can't go on rides.
Loves insane rides along with Plaguebringer and Flamecaller. Haunted houses and dark-themed rides are her favourite.
Lightweaver:
Reads all the rules on the safety sign while she is being dragged along by Shdaowbinder. Even though her answer is 'no' to all of the health conditions stated, she is paranoid she'll get sick or something, and does not understand why on Sornieth her sister would want to do such things.
Gets annoyed when Shadowbinder says she's got health conditions on the safety sign.
Would much rather look around the gift shops and buy some nice expensive things for herself. Or maybe Stormcatcher. At least that's a useful thing to do!
Stormcatcher:
Really wants to experience the scariest rides, but feels a bit sorry that Lightweaver is on her own. Which is problematic if she wants to keep a present for him secret. He hates to admit the truth, so he says a terrible lie about why he can't go on a ride (again)
Of oourse, Shadowbinder makes fun of him and Plaguebringer thinks he's a wuss.

I'm not sure about what the other characters would do, so please contribute to my ideas! :)

@Ayreria
@bergentrucking
Yesterday I tossed around some ideas on how the characters would react to visiting a theme park. Here's my headcanon thingy.
Plaguebringer: When she sees people screaming their heads off on terrifying rollercoasters, she's like, "Yassssssssssss!" (as her catchphrase is) She somehow manages to go on many rides without feeling sick. Really likes the house full of people dressed up as zombies (I'm thinking of a theme park in Australia called Dreamworld that I went to here)
Gladekeeper: Not interested in rides. Goes to admire the theme park animals instead. Says things like "Wow, look at those huge crocodiles!" and "I'm so excited I'm going to cuddle a koala! Eeeeeeeeee!" Also gets irritated that there is mostly junk food and few vegetarian/vegan options at the theme park restaurants and cafes. Scoffs at Plaguebringer eating heaps of junk food, such as hot dogs.
Flamecaller: Similar attitude to Plaguebringer, but like "Yeah!" Feels sick after a while though, so she's not quite as tough as her.
Shadowbinder: Dares everyone to go on an insane ride at least one! Thinks it's funny to watch people freaking out.
Except Lightweaver. Kind of. Shadowbinder knows her sister hates scary rides, and actually cares about that. So she just makes up embarssing reasons for why Lightweaver can't go on rides.
Loves insane rides along with Plaguebringer and Flamecaller. Haunted houses and dark-themed rides are her favourite.
Lightweaver:
Reads all the rules on the safety sign while she is being dragged along by Shdaowbinder. Even though her answer is 'no' to all of the health conditions stated, she is paranoid she'll get sick or something, and does not understand why on Sornieth her sister would want to do such things.
Gets annoyed when Shadowbinder says she's got health conditions on the safety sign.
Would much rather look around the gift shops and buy some nice expensive things for herself. Or maybe Stormcatcher. At least that's a useful thing to do!
Stormcatcher:
Really wants to experience the scariest rides, but feels a bit sorry that Lightweaver is on her own. Which is problematic if she wants to keep a present for him secret. He hates to admit the truth, so he says a terrible lie about why he can't go on a ride (again)
Of oourse, Shadowbinder makes fun of him and Plaguebringer thinks he's a wuss.

I'm not sure about what the other characters would do, so please contribute to my ideas! :)

bump for this thread!
bump for this thread!
@QuetzalQueen
Sorry for not replying sooner ^w^; Been busy!

Seems about right! Eileen isn't as worried at getting sick as most people would think, though. She pretty much has never been sick, and she's a bit arrogant about it too. Probably comes for the Plague Resistance the Light element comes with.

Also, everyone loves the petting zoos. Everyone. Even if they won't admit it. Petting zoos are awesome.
@QuetzalQueen
Sorry for not replying sooner ^w^; Been busy!

Seems about right! Eileen isn't as worried at getting sick as most people would think, though. She pretty much has never been sick, and she's a bit arrogant about it too. Probably comes for the Plague Resistance the Light element comes with.

Also, everyone loves the petting zoos. Everyone. Even if they won't admit it. Petting zoos are awesome.
@Ayreria
I did not know that Light had a resistance to Plague! Interesting. I love animal encounters at zoos, espcially with birds. Like when I had lots of rainbow lorikeets land on my hand in Australia a while ago. :)
@Ayreria
I did not know that Light had a resistance to Plague! Interesting. I love animal encounters at zoos, espcially with birds. Like when I had lots of rainbow lorikeets land on my hand in Australia a while ago. :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12