Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Human Deities High School AU
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Ayreria I would love to be pinged for this!
@Ayreria I would love to be pinged for this!
check out my art shop! [click words or image below]
silver_by_theoneandonlyvapor-dbpr7bb.png
@Luca20
Somethings just shouldn't be remembered. Also, Shady might understand the "Droolma" bit. She still does ooze that gunk. Fun.

@Pokemon
Glad you like the thing! Would you like to be added to the pinglist, or are you just poking your head in?

@WhiteWolfMoon
If you haven't already been pinged on the front page, I'm now formally notifying you that you've been added. Would've done so earlier, but my computer broke o-o
@Luca20
Somethings just shouldn't be remembered. Also, Shady might understand the "Droolma" bit. She still does ooze that gunk. Fun.

@Pokemon
Glad you like the thing! Would you like to be added to the pinglist, or are you just poking your head in?

@WhiteWolfMoon
If you haven't already been pinged on the front page, I'm now formally notifying you that you've been added. Would've done so earlier, but my computer broke o-o
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
@Ayreria

Can you re-add me on the pinglist? My former username was NightfuryDeath.
@Ayreria

Can you re-add me on the pinglist? My former username was NightfuryDeath.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@Ayreria
So I have just found this and it is amazing 10/10 put me on that pinglist

Also
Okay lame explanation time
Okay so, you know how Icewarden doesn't really like tundras in lore? So Fire Flight just kinda OH REALLY ICE WELL WE LOVE TUNDRAS SEE then made Flambebes? Okay so William over here doesn't really like his dog. (Because Tundras right) But, for some reason, Akira loves Tundra. Loves that dog.
Because.
Tundras.

that looks stupid and probably makes no sense I'm sorry
@Ayreria
So I have just found this and it is amazing 10/10 put me on that pinglist

Also
Okay lame explanation time
Okay so, you know how Icewarden doesn't really like tundras in lore? So Fire Flight just kinda OH REALLY ICE WELL WE LOVE TUNDRAS SEE then made Flambebes? Okay so William over here doesn't really like his dog. (Because Tundras right) But, for some reason, Akira loves Tundra. Loves that dog.
Because.
Tundras.

that looks stupid and probably makes no sense I'm sorry
________________________tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio2_100.png
sol
he/him
fr+3
tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio4_100.png
@Ayreria

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is so amazing! The amount of worldbuilding and time and effort put into this is incredible and I love the characters :DDD could you add me to the pinglist please?
@Ayreria

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is so amazing! The amount of worldbuilding and time and effort put into this is incredible and I love the characters :DDD could you add me to the pinglist please?
@MettatonsLegs
Will do!

@NebulasAndJays
Gotcha! Glad you like it!
Tundra is such a silly dog. A happy, forgetful fuzz that gets into the oddest situations. William doesn't give her enough credit, but Akira loves the fluff ball. It loves you!!! It's adorable!!!! AND IT PACKS A BONE CRUNCHING BITE TAKE THAT CRIMINALS HA love 'em
Headcanon accepted.

@Phosphorescence
Sure thing~ There's a whole year of development summarized on this thread; I'm happy that you like it!
@MettatonsLegs
Will do!

@NebulasAndJays
Gotcha! Glad you like it!
Tundra is such a silly dog. A happy, forgetful fuzz that gets into the oddest situations. William doesn't give her enough credit, but Akira loves the fluff ball. It loves you!!! It's adorable!!!! AND IT PACKS A BONE CRUNCHING BITE TAKE THAT CRIMINALS HA love 'em
Headcanon accepted.

@Phosphorescence
Sure thing~ There's a whole year of development summarized on this thread; I'm happy that you like it!
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
@Ayreria
Ah, that's perfect. You put it so well.
Thenk u :D
@Ayreria
Ah, that's perfect. You put it so well.
Thenk u :D
________________________tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio2_100.png
sol
he/him
fr+3
tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio4_100.png
Booping this up again... I feel guilty for neglecting the art thread but nyeh owo;;;
Booping this up again... I feel guilty for neglecting the art thread but nyeh owo;;;
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@dragonheartnight Just so I remember it's here!
@dragonheartnight Just so I remember it's here!
J8Ks7hu.gifvjHxXR9.pngqhK4FYS.pngNlmYDAS.pngwh3Tiip.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png2VtxnMX.pngtZQ0VBu.pngjbMLSIO.png4SVfFPD.pngqeWy3Ik.pngLIsmQsQ.png
@CelestialJelly omg this is glorious
@CelestialJelly omg this is glorious
ixTjq3e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12