Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Midnight Sun: A Nuzlocke Story [hiatus]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37
Uh, Quint is finally meeting the others! *o*
I love it when coli drops manage to tell a story xD
Little Shrike was cute x3

Happy Holidays! :D
Uh, Quint is finally meeting the others! *o*
I love it when coli drops manage to tell a story xD
Little Shrike was cute x3

Happy Holidays! :D
natureh5.png
@Cerastes
Awesome! I'm so excited to see Quint join the gang. What a lucky coli drop, too!
@Cerastes
Awesome! I'm so excited to see Quint join the gang. What a lucky coli drop, too!
[center]@LagMonster @Khoshekh @Tempestuous @starslang @Scyras @excessnight @pensandink @Solaristigres @Nihilo @WillowWhisper @Averis @SolarPhoenix @RizuChan @ArgenteaMoon @Elzerei @eeeeel @tigressRising @hotdoge @Dragonfang @Whimzica @Soleil @Zexeos @windsway @Neige @KIMJA @rax @PandragonsBox @Silurian @Wolcan @AnnaStar353 @Rhyvendra @TwoJay @Aravis @CoatlPrince @Galaxy99 @Tarajara @tsaarn[/center] Hi all! No new chapter today, just wanted to present you with a (super duper artistic, totally not lazily doodled) little card! I hope you've been having a wonderful holiday, or if the holidays are not such a great time for you, I hope that the end of your year gets better. [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/jq298z.png[/img] I just wanted to thank you all for sticking around - your feedback and comments mean the world to me. And to say thanks, in the spirit of the holidays, I'd be happy to doodle your dragons too (for free, of course)! I don't have tons of examples at hand, but just imagine the above with actual time and effort put in. If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the dragon you'd like some art of! ~ ETA: Spoilers, but I miiiight have hatched the ice egg I found a while ago as a little self-Christmas present. She'll be making an appearance in due time, and name suggestions are welcome!

Hi all! No new chapter today, just wanted to present you with a (super duper artistic, totally not lazily doodled) little card! I hope you've been having a wonderful holiday, or if the holidays are not such a great time for you, I hope that the end of your year gets better.

jq298z.png

I just wanted to thank you all for sticking around - your feedback and comments mean the world to me. And to say thanks, in the spirit of the holidays, I'd be happy to doodle your dragons too (for free, of course)! I don't have tons of examples at hand, but just imagine the above with actual time and effort put in. If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the dragon you'd like some art of! ~

ETA: Spoilers, but I miiiight have hatched the ice egg I found a while ago as a little self-Christmas present. She'll be making an appearance in due time, and name suggestions are welcome!
@Cerastes
Ahhhh, the cuteness! *clutches chest* I love that Clementine is in there, and Quint's Crystal is really well rendered!

I had a middling Christmas, the weather was terrible! But it gave me a chance to kick back and watch some Star Trek, so it all worked out. I hope yours was good!
@Cerastes
Ahhhh, the cuteness! *clutches chest* I love that Clementine is in there, and Quint's Crystal is really well rendered!

I had a middling Christmas, the weather was terrible! But it gave me a chance to kick back and watch some Star Trek, so it all worked out. I hope yours was good!
@Cerastes

Ha ha--Raust has a familiar! The warkitten is too cute.

(I've always sort of wondered where warcats' armor comes from. Does someone put it on them? Or do they just grow it, like a snail grows a shell? Hmm.)

Your little Ice guardian is a cutie. :D Maybe Snowshadow as a name?
@Cerastes

Ha ha--Raust has a familiar! The warkitten is too cute.

(I've always sort of wondered where warcats' armor comes from. Does someone put it on them? Or do they just grow it, like a snail grows a shell? Hmm.)

Your little Ice guardian is a cutie. :D Maybe Snowshadow as a name?
SheshusClan_profile.png
@cerastes

Congrats, you made me cry at Clementine's death. :') Your writing is absolutely wonderful.

Super excited for the next progression of the story. May I be added to the pinglist?
@cerastes

Congrats, you made me cry at Clementine's death. :') Your writing is absolutely wonderful.

Super excited for the next progression of the story. May I be added to the pinglist?
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@eeeeel - Ha, thanks! I totally forgot that I put a sweater on Quint, which would have been way easier to draw than lots of little triangles, but ah well. Star Trek Christmas doesn't sound too bad! My holidays have been nice and quiet - gives me some time to watch The X-Files. :)

@tsaarn - I've always wondered that too! Are they sentient enough to put it on themselves (but how would they make it?) or are they used by Beastclans like we use police dogs? I hadn't considered it growing like a shell, I like that theory!

@Druddigon8 - Aww, thank you, and sorry for making you cry! Adding you now!
@eeeeel - Ha, thanks! I totally forgot that I put a sweater on Quint, which would have been way easier to draw than lots of little triangles, but ah well. Star Trek Christmas doesn't sound too bad! My holidays have been nice and quiet - gives me some time to watch The X-Files. :)

@tsaarn - I've always wondered that too! Are they sentient enough to put it on themselves (but how would they make it?) or are they used by Beastclans like we use police dogs? I hadn't considered it growing like a shell, I like that theory!

@Druddigon8 - Aww, thank you, and sorry for making you cry! Adding you now!
@Cerastes your writing is incredible, and I love your story. Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Cerastes your writing is incredible, and I love your story. Can I be added to the pinglist?
Kingdom Come: Clan Lore Story | Hope: Diary of a Slave |Tales from the Star Wood: Writing Shop | Hatchery | Leveling Service
@brianna100 Thanks for your interest, adding you now!
@brianna100 Thanks for your interest, adding you now!
[center][b]Chapter 31: COVERT AFFAIRS PERIODIC REPORT NO. 4[/b] [size=2]@LagMonster @Khoshekh @Tempestuous @starslang @Scyras @excessnight @pensandink @Solaristigres @Nihilo @WillowWhisper @Averis @SolarPhoenix @RizuChan @ArgenteaMoon @Elzerei @eeeeel @tigressRising @hotdoge @Dragonfang @Whimzica @Soleil @Zexeos @windsway @Neige @KIMJA @rax @PandragonsBox @Silurian @Wolcan @AnnaStar353 @Rhyvendra @TwoJay @Aravis @CoatlPrince @Galaxy99 @Tarajara @tsaarn @Druddigon8 @brianna100[/size] Report below has been decrypted. [font=courier][b]KINGDOM OF EVERFLAME: OFFICE OF COVERT AFFAIRS CMDR. SIGRID FROSTBURN COVERT AFFAIRS PERIODIC REPORT NO. 4[/b][/font][/center] [font=courier]17th of Lightfall, Year 1034 93°01’06” S, 3°54’11” W 0500 Hours Wind east-by-northeast, heavy cloud cover [b]I) SUMMARY:[/b] Purpose of the mission is to locate and assess target. Target is to be protected from outside threats and subdued if necessary, using non-lethal force. Primary objective is to keep target alive and contained. As of the 16th, hostiles have been sighted. Espionage measures have been initiated in order to discern target’s location. Complications exist concerning civilians. [b]II) GENERAL:[/b] Whereabouts of target are still unknown – her proximity is indicated by the presence of hostiles. Initial party of hostiles consisted of two (2) mirrors, male. Based on our current intel, their likely identities are noted below:[/font] [indent][b][font=courier]i) “CAMBRIAN”[/b][font=courier] – Male iceborn mirror, tan hide, red wings. Thought to be one of the leaders of the Polar Night, a hostile clan and religious order. Alleged mate, one “FORTUNATA”, does not appear to be present. [b][font=courier]ii) “TEMPER”[/b][font=courier] – Male waterborn mirror, orange-spotted hide, gray wings, white underbelly. Known higher-up of the Polar Night. Walks with a slight limp in right foreleg.[/font] [/indent] [font=courier]The two have been joined, as of 2000 yesterday evening, by two (2) mirrors and one (1) ridgeback. Identities unknown. Based on conversation, the newcomers are thought to be bounty hunters, and since have appeared to ally with the two mirrors in pursuit of target. The five have stationed themselves in a small pine grove, roughly a quarter mile south of current position. Bounty hunters have been briefed on target’s appearance. Current hostile objective appears to be capturing her alive. Bounty hunters met up with Polar Night members after pursuing a fae, not matching target’s description. Whereabouts and status of this fae are unknown. Hostiles do not appear to know where target is – no new insights have been gained from their conversations in that regard. However, Polar Night members have commented on the neutralization of a female tundra, believed to have been travelling with target. If this claim is to believed, target is expected to be travelling with only a spiral and a skydancer. No action is to be taken against hostiles unless necessary, as this goes against mission’s primary objective. [b]III) ISSUES:[/b] Several unresolved issues impact further planning for the mission. [indent][b][font=courier]i)[/b][font=courier] Previous reports from the area indicated movement of refugees from the east, most likely due to the Polar Night’s “join or die” ultimatum. This is confirmed – numerous small groups of civilians are relocating both by land and air. It is recommended that the kingdom offer aid, as these refugees might prove valuable as combatants or spies should conflict erupt. [font=courier][b]ii)[/b] The hostiles have been observed capturing and questioning several refugees. A wildclaw was captured and released unharmed after several hours of interrogation. Two (2) guardians are currently being held, and questioning has turned violent. Interference is not sanctioned by the objective. An examination of their abandoned campsite uncovered a living guardian hatchling, approximately two days old, presumably the child of aforementioned captives. The hatchling has been removed from the camp, and is being cared for in a safe location, following Amendment 6 of the Civilian Protection Code. Hatchling has limited speech and has said nothing but her name (“MARA”). Her extraction is not recommended at this time, as this operation is extremely sensitive. Should her presence jeopardize the mission objective in any way, alternatives will be considered. [/indent] [font=courier][b]IV) CONCLUSION:[/b] Target has been roughly located, but exact whereabouts are unknown. Hostiles are unaware of presence and have not been engaged. Awaiting further orders. [center][b][font=courier]GLORY TO CLAUDIUS FENG AND HIS LINE. LONG LIVE THE KING. REPORT TO BE PLACED AT PREVIOUSLY-DISCUSSED DROPSITE.[/b][/center] [font=courier][b]ATTATCHMENTS:[/b] One (1) sketch of civilian under care, the guardian “MARA”. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19560980][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/2ywvbt4.png[/img][/url][/font]
Chapter 31: COVERT AFFAIRS PERIODIC REPORT NO. 4
@LagMonster @Khoshekh @Tempestuous @starslang @Scyras @excessnight @pensandink @Solaristigres @Nihilo @WillowWhisper @Averis @SolarPhoenix @RizuChan @ArgenteaMoon @Elzerei @eeeeel @tigressRising @hotdoge @Dragonfang @Whimzica @Soleil @Zexeos @windsway @Neige @KIMJA @rax @PandragonsBox @Silurian @Wolcan @AnnaStar353 @Rhyvendra @TwoJay @Aravis @CoatlPrince @Galaxy99 @Tarajara @tsaarn @Druddigon8 @brianna100

Report below has been decrypted.

KINGDOM OF EVERFLAME: OFFICE OF COVERT AFFAIRS
CMDR. SIGRID FROSTBURN
COVERT AFFAIRS PERIODIC REPORT NO. 4

17th of Lightfall, Year 1034
93°01’06” S, 3°54’11” W
0500 Hours
Wind east-by-northeast, heavy cloud cover

I) SUMMARY: Purpose of the mission is to locate and assess target. Target is to be protected from outside threats and subdued if necessary, using non-lethal force. Primary objective is to keep target alive and contained. As of the 16th, hostiles have been sighted. Espionage measures have been initiated in order to discern target’s location. Complications exist concerning civilians.

II) GENERAL: Whereabouts of target are still unknown – her proximity is indicated by the presence of hostiles. Initial party of hostiles consisted of two (2) mirrors, male. Based on our current intel, their likely identities are noted below:

i) “CAMBRIAN” – Male iceborn mirror, tan hide, red wings. Thought to be one of the leaders of the Polar Night, a hostile clan and religious order. Alleged mate, one “FORTUNATA”, does not appear to be present.

ii) “TEMPER” – Male waterborn mirror, orange-spotted hide, gray wings, white underbelly. Known higher-up of the Polar Night. Walks with a slight limp in right foreleg.

The two have been joined, as of 2000 yesterday evening, by two (2) mirrors and one (1) ridgeback. Identities unknown. Based on conversation, the newcomers are thought to be bounty hunters, and since have appeared to ally with the two mirrors in pursuit of target. The five have stationed themselves in a small pine grove, roughly a quarter mile south of current position. Bounty hunters have been briefed on target’s appearance. Current hostile objective appears to be capturing her alive.

Bounty hunters met up with Polar Night members after pursuing a fae, not matching target’s description. Whereabouts and status of this fae are unknown.

Hostiles do not appear to know where target is – no new insights have been gained from their conversations in that regard. However, Polar Night members have commented on the neutralization of a female tundra, believed to have been travelling with target. If this claim is to believed, target is expected to be travelling with only a spiral and a skydancer.

No action is to be taken against hostiles unless necessary, as this goes against mission’s primary objective.

III) ISSUES: Several unresolved issues impact further planning for the mission.

i) Previous reports from the area indicated movement of refugees from the east, most likely due to the Polar Night’s “join or die” ultimatum. This is confirmed – numerous small groups of civilians are relocating both by land and air. It is recommended that the kingdom offer aid, as these refugees might prove valuable as combatants or spies should conflict erupt.

ii) The hostiles have been observed capturing and questioning several refugees. A wildclaw was captured and released unharmed after several hours of interrogation. Two (2) guardians are currently being held, and questioning has turned violent. Interference is not sanctioned by the objective. An examination of their abandoned campsite uncovered a living guardian hatchling, approximately two days old, presumably the child of aforementioned captives. The hatchling has been removed from the camp, and is being cared for in a safe location, following Amendment 6 of the Civilian Protection Code. Hatchling has limited speech and has said nothing but her name (“MARA”). Her extraction is not recommended at this time, as this operation is extremely sensitive. Should her presence jeopardize the mission objective in any way, alternatives will be considered.

IV) CONCLUSION: Target has been roughly located, but exact whereabouts are unknown. Hostiles are unaware of presence and have not been engaged. Awaiting further orders.

GLORY TO CLAUDIUS FENG AND HIS LINE. LONG LIVE THE KING.
REPORT TO BE PLACED AT PREVIOUSLY-DISCUSSED DROPSITE.

ATTATCHMENTS:
One (1) sketch of civilian under care, the guardian “MARA”.

2ywvbt4.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37