Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leveling/FodderServices - 3 slots open
I will also level fodder for the dom battle! If you want me to level fodder you can take 15% off your order!

I'm in desperate need of money so I'm willing to level up your dragons from any level to another level. I will stat your dragons however you want me to, but due to a lack of funds I can't give them stones unless you give them to me/pay extra for them.

Below is my pay chart:
Level 1 - 7: 3kT per level
Level 7 - 10: 5kT per level
Level 10 - 14: 7kT per level
Level 14 - 18: 9kT per level
Level 18+ : 11kT per level

So basically, if you wanted me to take your dragon from level 1 to 10, you would pay 21kT for the first 7 levels, and then 16kT for the last 3 levels, so on and so forth.

I have limited time so I only have 3 slots (3 dragons) open for this at the time. You must pay me up front! If you have stones for me, or want me to buy stones, you must send those to me too. I will work as much as I can but I have work to do myself so depending on how far you want me to go, it may take a while.

Slots:
open
open
open
I will also level fodder for the dom battle! If you want me to level fodder you can take 15% off your order!

I'm in desperate need of money so I'm willing to level up your dragons from any level to another level. I will stat your dragons however you want me to, but due to a lack of funds I can't give them stones unless you give them to me/pay extra for them.

Below is my pay chart:
Level 1 - 7: 3kT per level
Level 7 - 10: 5kT per level
Level 10 - 14: 7kT per level
Level 14 - 18: 9kT per level
Level 18+ : 11kT per level

So basically, if you wanted me to take your dragon from level 1 to 10, you would pay 21kT for the first 7 levels, and then 16kT for the last 3 levels, so on and so forth.

I have limited time so I only have 3 slots (3 dragons) open for this at the time. You must pay me up front! If you have stones for me, or want me to buy stones, you must send those to me too. I will work as much as I can but I have work to do myself so depending on how far you want me to go, it may take a while.

Slots:
open
open
open
Kingdom Come: Clan Lore Story | Hope: Diary of a Slave |Tales from the Star Wood: Writing Shop | Hatchery | Leveling Service
bump
bump
Kingdom Come: Clan Lore Story | Hope: Diary of a Slave |Tales from the Star Wood: Writing Shop | Hatchery | Leveling Service
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump