Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Crystalplate Stinger Crate
I just opened a[b] Crystalplate Stinger Crate[/b] and it did have the skin in it, but neither the supposed treasure or gems that are usually in the crates. (which are 2050x Treasure and 2 gems in that case) [img]https://i.imgur.com/P7SwdV4.png[/img]
I just opened a Crystalplate Stinger Crate and it did have the skin in it, but neither the supposed treasure or gems that are usually in the crates. (which are 2050x Treasure and 2 gems in that case)

P7SwdV4.png
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora Same problem just now, did they help you?
@Takora Same problem just now, did they help you?
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
@Crystalitar
No I did not get any message whatsoever.
@Crystalitar
No I did not get any message whatsoever.
@Takora so i asked around in my flight and it seems that coli dropped crates do not contain the gems or money and only the skin. while festival crates do contain them. That would explain it.
@Takora so i asked around in my flight and it seems that coli dropped crates do not contain the gems or money and only the skin. while festival crates do contain them. That would explain it.
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
@Crystalitar
No coli crates contain also gems and treasure.
@Crystalitar
No coli crates contain also gems and treasure.
So far through my grinding, this is the ONLY crate that hasn't included treasure and gems. All the other skin crates (festival and non) have included the treasure and gems. This is the only skin crate other than festival that has dropped in the crystal pools for me, so I don't know if any other crates in this venue have this bug or not.

Edit: Just opened the Marenwarlock Crate, and it only had the skin. The skin crates for Crystal Pools may all be affected, aside from the festival crates.
So far through my grinding, this is the ONLY crate that hasn't included treasure and gems. All the other skin crates (festival and non) have included the treasure and gems. This is the only skin crate other than festival that has dropped in the crystal pools for me, so I don't know if any other crates in this venue have this bug or not.

Edit: Just opened the Marenwarlock Crate, and it only had the skin. The skin crates for Crystal Pools may all be affected, aside from the festival crates.
I opened a Crystal Pools Crate and received only the skin, no treasure, no gems, as well. [img]https://i.imgur.com/hMLbBeI.png[/img]
I opened a Crystal Pools Crate and received only the skin, no treasure, no gems, as well.
hMLbBeI.png
gYzuoZS.png
[quote name="Dracogryph" date="2018-09-24 08:09:22" ] I opened a Crystal Pools Crate and received only the skin, no treasure, no gems, as well. [img]https://i.imgur.com/hMLbBeI.png[/img] [/quote] This just happened to me as well. Same crate.
Dracogryph wrote on 2018-09-24 08:09:22:
I opened a Crystal Pools Crate and received only the skin, no treasure, no gems, as well.
hMLbBeI.png
This just happened to me as well. Same crate.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
I opened a Stonewatch Prince crate yesterday and didn't receive gems or treasure either.
Though, I didnt report it because I thought that's just how it was. I didn't know I'm supposed to get gems/treasure in coli skin chests.

Edit: wrong skin
I opened a Stonewatch Prince crate yesterday and didn't receive gems or treasure either.
Though, I didnt report it because I thought that's just how it was. I didn't know I'm supposed to get gems/treasure in coli skin chests.

Edit: wrong skin
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
@Crystalitar
I reported it on the 4th and haven't gotten a response either.
@Crystalitar
I reported it on the 4th and haven't gotten a response either.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.