Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Forum Update tracking
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
@SeaCrest

Hmmm, I see... I see...

That post had empty CENTER tags. I'll mull over how to fix this, but it might not be all that simple.

I can confirm it's an old bug, it must have just flown under the radar until now.
@SeaCrest

Hmmm, I see... I see...

That post had empty CENTER tags. I'll mull over how to fix this, but it might not be all that simple.

I can confirm it's an old bug, it must have just flown under the radar until now.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora

Oh, interesting! Thank you for letting me know! :)
@Kaepora

Oh, interesting! Thank you for letting me know! :)
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest - This has been fixed. Thanks!
@SeaCrest - This has been fixed. Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Kaepora

Awesome! :D
@Kaepora

Awesome! :D
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
I just discovered a thread which is incorrectly reporting it's last page in the forum. It's Light Forum, Thread "[Mirrorlight Mercenary Co] ping pg96" which shows page 129 as its last page, but when I click on 129 and go into the thread I find that there are actually two posts on 130. Refreshing did not fix the problem. A quick check didn't find any other large-page-count threads doing this.

I'm using Chrome on Windows 7, desktop, wired internet.
Edit: I tried signing in on Internet Explorer instead, and found the same result.
I just discovered a thread which is incorrectly reporting it's last page in the forum. It's Light Forum, Thread "[Mirrorlight Mercenary Co] ping pg96" which shows page 129 as its last page, but when I click on 129 and go into the thread I find that there are actually two posts on 130. Refreshing did not fix the problem. A quick check didn't find any other large-page-count threads doing this.

I'm using Chrome on Windows 7, desktop, wired internet.
Edit: I tried signing in on Internet Explorer instead, and found the same result.
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
@drgnhawk

This appears to be an issue where the post counter falls behind temporarily.

This tends to fix itself, but we'd be interested in knowing if this becomes a frequent issue and/or if a thread does not fix itself in a reasonable amount of time.

It looks like the thread you mentioned has already auto-corrected.

Thanks!
@drgnhawk

This appears to be an issue where the post counter falls behind temporarily.

This tends to fix itself, but we'd be interested in knowing if this becomes a frequent issue and/or if a thread does not fix itself in a reasonable amount of time.

It looks like the thread you mentioned has already auto-corrected.

Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

[center]Soooo, I made a thread looking for some apparel and now that I have all the pieces I attempted to delete the thread but it won't delete? I then changed the title and it looked like it worked but- [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/81afac9e2e1d2ddc15fe2bd5862b7212/tumblr_p4813qGHtY1w6nh9fo2_r1_500.jpg[/img] The [b][LF] Ruby Teardrop...[/b] & the [b][CLOSED][/b] threads are the [i]same[/i] thread, but they're popping up with different titles. I'm not really sure what happened.[/center]
Soooo, I made a thread looking for some apparel and now that I have all the pieces I attempted to delete the thread but it won't delete? I then changed the title and it looked like it worked but-

tumblr_p4813qGHtY1w6nh9fo2_r1_500.jpg

The [LF] Ruby Teardrop... & the [CLOSED] threads are the same thread, but they're popping up with different titles. I'm not really sure what happened.
I too am unable to delete a thread from Items For Sale, despite a pop-up Y/N dialogue implying that deleting the thread was possible.

Mine hasn't duplicated on renaming though.
I too am unable to delete a thread from Items For Sale, despite a pop-up Y/N dialogue implying that deleting the thread was possible.

Mine hasn't duplicated on renaming though.
I'm not sure if it's the right place, or if it's a bug or a feature, but here it goes:

Is it intentional that MODs and Devs don't have friend request, message, CR or block icons on their posts?
I noticed it on this post, while trying to send the items, but it's the same everywhere, so...
I'm not sure if it's the right place, or if it's a bug or a feature, but here it goes:

Is it intentional that MODs and Devs don't have friend request, message, CR or block icons on their posts?
I noticed it on this post, while trying to send the items, but it's the same everywhere, so...
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Kaepora I wanted to report this bug I've been having ever since this update took place. -I did not erase my cache and it might be a solution, but perhaps it's still useful for the FR developers to know. -I use Google Chrome -NOTE: I'm not 100% sure if this happened before the update as well or if it's supposed to happen in general. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b5e749dba8cf1ace26a22a68ee9b0274/tumblr_p53d4qv3Zk1tqmuxfo1_500.png[/img] Whenever I reply to a forum, it gets posted and all of that works fine. However, when I want to return to my previous page, I get sent to the [b]same[/b] page but this time my post is there + the area where I can create my reply has been filled with the reply I already posted. It's quite irritating since I have to press the return button twice to go back to the forums. Thank you for your time!
@Kaepora
I wanted to report this bug I've been having ever since this update took place.

-I did not erase my cache and it might be a solution, but perhaps it's still useful for the FR developers to know.
-I use Google Chrome
-NOTE: I'm not 100% sure if this happened before the update as well or if it's supposed to happen in general.

tumblr_p53d4qv3Zk1tqmuxfo1_500.png

Whenever I reply to a forum, it gets posted and all of that works fine. However, when I want to return to my previous page, I get sent to the same page but this time my post is there + the area where I can create my reply has been filled with the reply I already posted. It's quite irritating since I have to press the return button twice to go back to the forums.

Thank you for your time!
WaAeqQb.png
mUPZ0QW.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63