Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Toxie's Dragon Busts! *CLOSED*
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 152 153
@ToxieToxie Name: Prosciutto Number of dragons: 1 Method of Payment: (Gems/Treasure/Item/[b]FC[/b]) Cost (don't worry, I'll double check): 120 FC Desired dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4936187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49362/4936187_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=6273,3291,17908,2464,6027,6029,12937,3539&xt=dressing.png[/img] Halfmoon Spectacles + Black ad Purple Flair Scarf Color of Ped: Royal Purple, Please. Also: Can I have Butterfly instead of Shimmer...? I'm currently saving up for gem genes and she's supposed to have Butterfly for her secondary, she doesn't yet.
@ToxieToxie

Name: Prosciutto
Number of dragons: 1
Method of Payment: (Gems/Treasure/Item/FC)
Cost (don't worry, I'll double check): 120 FC

Desired dragons:

4936187_350.png

dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=6273,3291,17908,2464,6027,6029,12937,3539&xt=dressing.png
Halfmoon Spectacles + Black ad Purple Flair Scarf
Color of Ped: Royal Purple, Please.
Also: Can I have Butterfly instead of Shimmer...? I'm currently saving up for gem genes and she's supposed to have Butterfly for her secondary, she doesn't yet.
@Kano3Shuuya Hi there! Accents cost 30 FC, so the total will be 140 FC. And I can do capsule! If you still want the accent, please send me 140 FC before the fest end. If not, please send 110.

@Prosciutto I can do Butterfly :) 120 pinecones is correct, so please send your payment before the end of the fest!
@Kano3Shuuya Hi there! Accents cost 30 FC, so the total will be 140 FC. And I can do capsule! If you still want the accent, please send me 140 FC before the fest end. If not, please send 110.

@Prosciutto I can do Butterfly :) 120 pinecones is correct, so please send your payment before the end of the fest!
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
Wow! This is amazing!
Wow! This is amazing!
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
@sammpotato @rainismysunshine @neonpine @SilverNachtmahr @Astrolabe @PhoenixEgg @aguythatexists @Mekora Hi guys! You're getting pinged because you're on the Fae waitlist. This is just an update, but: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/G6sOLDL.png[/img] [b]SOON.JPG[/b][/center]
@sammpotato @rainismysunshine @neonpine @SilverNachtmahr @Astrolabe @PhoenixEgg @aguythatexists @Mekora

Hi guys! You're getting pinged because you're on the Fae waitlist. This is just an update, but:

G6sOLDL.png
SOON.JPG
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
[quote name="ToxieToxie" date="2018-03-19 00:45:07" ] @sammpotato @rainismysunshine @neonpine @SilverNachtmahr @Astrolabe @PhoenixEgg @aguythatexists @Mekora Hi guys! You're getting pinged because you're on the Fae waitlist. This is just an update, but: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/G6sOLDL.png[/img] [b]SOON.JPG[/b][/center] [/quote] <3
ToxieToxie wrote on 2018-03-19 00:45:07:
@sammpotato @rainismysunshine @neonpine @SilverNachtmahr @Astrolabe @PhoenixEgg @aguythatexists @Mekora

Hi guys! You're getting pinged because you're on the Fae waitlist. This is just an update, but:

G6sOLDL.png
SOON.JPG
<3
@ToxieToxie Psssst are you gonna do fest currency adopts again? I hope its ok for me to ask =D
@ToxieToxie Psssst are you gonna do fest currency adopts again? I hope its ok for me to ask =D
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo Yep! I'm still doing them every month :) It just might be a little late because I want to finish the Fae adopts first
@Fujo Yep! I'm still doing them every month :) It just might be a little late because I want to finish the Fae adopts first
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@ToxieToxie No problem"! Just wanted to know so i could squirrel some scrolls away!
@ToxieToxie No problem"! Just wanted to know so i could squirrel some scrolls away!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@ToxieToxie Hey there friend sorry to bother you but I've been forced to change UN from CrazyassBat to CrazyBat, so please update your pinglist, thank you very much! ^^
@ToxieToxie Hey there friend sorry to bother you but I've been forced to change UN from CrazyassBat to CrazyBat, so please update your pinglist, thank you very much! ^^
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyBat Done!
@CrazyBat Done!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 152 153