Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [PC/IC] two-letter name pearlcatcher
I’ve got this girl here, KG. Looking to see what she’s be worth and I’ll likely be selling her once I get a solid price [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21184192] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211842/21184192_350.png[/img] [/url] Two-letter name, now impossible. Decent colors. I’ve seen two-letter dragons range from 2kg to up to 10kg (maybe more that I’m missing), I just don’t know where to put her at on that scale (I’ll be putting her up at 5kg as a placeholder)
I’ve got this girl here, KG. Looking to see what she’s be worth and I’ll likely be selling her once I get a solid price

21184192_350.png

Two-letter name, now impossible. Decent colors.
I’ve seen two-letter dragons range from 2kg to up to 10kg (maybe more that I’m missing), I just don’t know where to put her at on that scale (I’ll be putting her up at 5kg as a placeholder)
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Bep
Bep

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Check the auction forums. Depending on age, colors, etc., she could fetch quite a bit
Check the auction forums. Depending on age, colors, etc., she could fetch quite a bit
UZ6dqn4.png
[quote name="Gibberish" date="2019-02-21 10:42:25" ] Check the auction forums. Depending on age, colors, etc., she could fetch quite a bit [/quote] I would, but I’m not looking to auction her. Just a flat sale.
Gibberish wrote on 2019-02-21 10:42:25:
I would, but I’m not looking to auction her. Just a flat sale.

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon They typically range from 500g to 1kg+. If you're not auctioning her, then really just waiting/messing with the price to find to the right buyer. Good luck:)
@Shinyumbreon They typically range from 500g to 1kg+. If you're not auctioning her, then really just waiting/messing with the price to find to the right buyer. Good luck:)
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.