Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *EotM*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
New Babies, from Tinga and Cophry! Three gorgeous IriShimCircuit hatchlings. @asynchrony and @smallandroid - here is the ping you requested so you can have first crack at these babies. :) I will hold onto them for 24 hours before putting them up on the AH, so please let me know if you're interested in any of them. I'll sell them for 100K each through the Crossroads (they'll be listed at 125K if they go into the AH). I'd also be happy to hold one if you're not quite ready to buy; I've got a bit of room in my lair at the moment, so could hold for a few days if needed. [quote][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/fbfe58c5425d6ab3bac0d38c47ec1523/tumblr_inline_n60owwIwWQ1r24w7o.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=56167&did=3635666]Purple, Storm, Violet[/url][/quote] [quote][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/011c7061a4503b25faad2e271744f2b4/tumblr_inline_n60oxbWFXj1r24w7o.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=56167&tab=dragon&did=3635667]Lavender, Sky, Blue[/url][/quote] [quote][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/f17a3cfcbb4274df90c19478d7cec3ab/tumblr_inline_n60oxpjOF71r24w7o.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=56167&did=3635668]Mulberry, Stonewash, Storm[/url][/quote]
New Babies, from Tinga and Cophry! Three gorgeous IriShimCircuit hatchlings.

@asynchrony and @smallandroid - here is the ping you requested so you can have first crack at these babies. :)

I will hold onto them for 24 hours before putting them up on the AH, so please let me know if you're interested in any of them. I'll sell them for 100K each through the Crossroads (they'll be listed at 125K if they go into the AH). I'd also be happy to hold one if you're not quite ready to buy; I've got a bit of room in my lair at the moment, so could hold for a few days if needed.

8d7o509.png
I don't have and won't be able to get together enough treasure in the next little while, sorry! They're gorgeous, though and I hope they get good homes :)
I don't have and won't be able to get together enough treasure in the next little while, sorry! They're gorgeous, though and I hope they get good homes :)
• fr time + 19h (nzst) •
@HereBeDragons

The Coatl boy is beautiful! I would love to buy him. :)
@HereBeDragons

The Coatl boy is beautiful! I would love to buy him. :)
@smallandroid - YAY! I think he's my favorite of the three, also. Just send me a crossroads, unless you would rather have me set it up?
@smallandroid - YAY! I think he's my favorite of the three, also. Just send me a crossroads, unless you would rather have me set it up?
8d7o509.png
@smallandroid - I went ahead and set up the crossroads. Let me know if you have any trouble receiving it, or if I did anything wacky (it's five a.m. here and I haven't gone to bed yet haha). Thanks so much! I hope you have fun with him.
@smallandroid - I went ahead and set up the crossroads. Let me know if you have any trouble receiving it, or if I did anything wacky (it's five a.m. here and I haven't gone to bed yet haha). Thanks so much! I hope you have fun with him.
8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons

Sorry, I was getting ready for work and didn't see the previous message. I think everything went alright on my end though! Thank you so much for him :) I love him!
@HereBeDragons

Sorry, I was getting ready for work and didn't see the previous message. I think everything went alright on my end though! Thank you so much for him :) I love him!
@smallandroid - Hee - I'm the one who should apologize. I was really tired and not thinking straight, or I would have just sent the Crossroads in the first place, instead of making that first message. Sorry about that! :D I'm glad you love him, and thanks again, so much!
@smallandroid - Hee - I'm the one who should apologize. I was really tired and not thinking straight, or I would have just sent the Crossroads in the first place, instead of making that first message. Sorry about that! :D I'm glad you love him, and thanks again, so much!
8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons, can I be put on the pinglist for Paradiso and Tura? I need more dragons with tomato!
@HereBeDragons, can I be put on the pinglist for Paradiso and Tura? I need more dragons with tomato!
Xv5yNtr.gif
@Ikthyrion

I've added you to the ping list! I also have one other dragon with tomato who I'll be breeding as soon as she grows up. I'll let you know if any other tomato babies hatch in my liar. OH! And I have this girl who is up for sale right now:

Tundra Female, Sunshine, Tomato, White

I put her up in the AH at a pretty high price (90K) because she's ready to breed, but if you'd like her, I'd be happy to sell her to you for a LOT less (anything over 10K, really). I'll go ahead and pull her off of the AH in case you like her, and if you do, just set up a Crossroads for whatever seems fair. :)
@Ikthyrion

I've added you to the ping list! I also have one other dragon with tomato who I'll be breeding as soon as she grows up. I'll let you know if any other tomato babies hatch in my liar. OH! And I have this girl who is up for sale right now:

Tundra Female, Sunshine, Tomato, White

I put her up in the AH at a pretty high price (90K) because she's ready to breed, but if you'd like her, I'd be happy to sell her to you for a LOT less (anything over 10K, really). I'll go ahead and pull her off of the AH in case you like her, and if you do, just set up a Crossroads for whatever seems fair. :)
8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons ooohh she is pretty! I only have 25k right now but I should have 40k tomorrow. I need to hatch a 5 egg nest tomorrow but I should have space to take her once I get rid of one of them. Does that sound okay?
@HereBeDragons ooohh she is pretty! I only have 25k right now but I should have 40k tomorrow. I need to hatch a 5 egg nest tomorrow but I should have space to take her once I get rid of one of them. Does that sound okay?
Xv5yNtr.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63