Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *EotM*
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63
@jarebear20, @Astariel, @peppernotpotts, @plucksmanyheads

One new baby tonight waiting to be claimed! A little Coatl girl. Just let me know if you would like to have her as part of my New Member Welcome festivities! :) You'll find her (along with the other available babies) on the fifth post on the front page of this thread.
@jarebear20, @Astariel, @peppernotpotts, @plucksmanyheads

One new baby tonight waiting to be claimed! A little Coatl girl. Just let me know if you would like to have her as part of my New Member Welcome festivities! :) You'll find her (along with the other available babies) on the fifth post on the front page of this thread.
8d7o509.png
@Calidragon - yes indeed! I've put you on the list. They'll be breeding soon! Thanks. :)
@Calidragon - yes indeed! I've put you on the list. They'll be breeding soon! Thanks. :)
8d7o509.png
You mean the cute purple one? :) If she is not claimed yet -- I want her, please! :)
You mean the cute purple one? :) If she is not claimed yet -- I want her, please! :)
@Astariel - yes, the cute purple one! (She is such a cutie, isn't she)? I'll send her right over. :)
@Astariel - yes, the cute purple one! (She is such a cutie, isn't she)? I'll send her right over. :)
8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons Hi, can you add me to the ping list for Alphora and Lonari? Thanks!
@HereBeDragons Hi, can you add me to the ping list for Alphora and Lonari? Thanks!
@Dragonteer - Added! They'll be ready to breed in just a few days. :) And thanks!
@Dragonteer - Added! They'll be ready to breed in just a few days. :) And thanks!
8d7o509.png
@jarebear20, @peppernotpotts, @plucksmanyheads

Hello! I've got a new Skydancer baby, and a new Spiral baby on offer today, if you'd like to take a look. Still happy to give away dragons for my new member giveaway! :)
@jarebear20, @peppernotpotts, @plucksmanyheads

Hello! I've got a new Skydancer baby, and a new Spiral baby on offer today, if you'd like to take a look. Still happy to give away dragons for my new member giveaway! :)
8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons do you think you could maybe hold the "wisp" iri spiral male for me? Almost at 25k and would really like if him, if he's still available that is c:
@HereBeDragons do you think you could maybe hold the "wisp" iri spiral male for me? Almost at 25k and would really like if him, if he's still available that is c:
+2 FR Time | Online | Offline | Coliseum |Drawing | Streaming
Deviantart | Furaffinity | Picarto
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
@HereBeDragons I have the 25k, just let me know if he is still available ^^
@HereBeDragons I have the 25k, just let me know if he is still available ^^
+2 FR Time | Online | Offline | Coliseum |Drawing | Streaming
Deviantart | Furaffinity | Picarto
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
@f0renzix - I pulled him off the AH for you. If you want to send me a Crossroads for 20K, you can have him at that discounted price. Sorry it took me so long to respond! :)
@f0renzix - I pulled him off the AH for you. If you want to send me a Crossroads for 20K, you can have him at that discounted price. Sorry it took me so long to respond! :)
8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63