Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *EotM*
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
@EMorphine - Here's my hatchery thread. I'm offering any of the dragons that are for sale, as well as the ones in the special post, fifth from the top. (Those are new dragons that haven't been put up for sale yet. Well, the hatchlings, anyway. The GenOnes are up for sale, but I'll be happy to send one your way if any of them catches your eye. And if you don't like any of these, let me know, and I can ping you when I have new babies.
@EMorphine - Here's my hatchery thread. I'm offering any of the dragons that are for sale, as well as the ones in the special post, fifth from the top. (Those are new dragons that haven't been put up for sale yet. Well, the hatchlings, anyway. The GenOnes are up for sale, but I'll be happy to send one your way if any of them catches your eye. And if you don't like any of these, let me know, and I can ping you when I have new babies.
8d7o509.png
OMG your Dragons are so pretty. Like, srs gorgeous.

I'm looking for female dragons. I'm not sure what colors I want to breed yet - likely whites/golds. But I always like a surprise XD
OMG your Dragons are so pretty. Like, srs gorgeous.

I'm looking for female dragons. I'm not sure what colors I want to breed yet - likely whites/golds. But I always like a surprise XD
@herebedragons Is Spearmint still available? All your dragons are so lovely! Thank you for being so generous!
@herebedragons Is Spearmint still available? All your dragons are so lovely! Thank you for being so generous!

Y1N7tKs.png
@EMorphine - Thank you! And I have a lot of dragons that breed various combinations of whites and gold. Why don't we wait a bit and see what some of my pairs produce in the near future - I bet we can find a GORGEOUS girl for you that will be exactly what you want. :)

@MoodyRebelMage - Spearmint IS available, and I'll send her over to you right away. And thank you! :)

@Astariel @peppernotpotts and @Cevvie - here is my hatchery thread, so you can see the dragons I currently have available. There aren't very many right now (you can pick from ANY of the dragons I have for sale, or any of the dragons in the fifth post down, the one that talks about my giveaway). Let me know if you see one you like, and if not, I'll ping you again next time I add new hatchlings, so you can have first look at them. :)
@EMorphine - Thank you! And I have a lot of dragons that breed various combinations of whites and gold. Why don't we wait a bit and see what some of my pairs produce in the near future - I bet we can find a GORGEOUS girl for you that will be exactly what you want. :)

@MoodyRebelMage - Spearmint IS available, and I'll send her over to you right away. And thank you! :)

@Astariel @peppernotpotts and @Cevvie - here is my hatchery thread, so you can see the dragons I currently have available. There aren't very many right now (you can pick from ANY of the dragons I have for sale, or any of the dragons in the fifth post down, the one that talks about my giveaway). Let me know if you see one you like, and if not, I'll ping you again next time I add new hatchlings, so you can have first look at them. :)
8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons - is Coti still available? (and either way, thank you!!)
@HereBeDragons - is Coti still available? (and either way, thank you!!)
@ladykeladrys - Coti is available! I'll send him right over. (He is SUCH a handsome boy - and WOW when he grows up he's going to be stunning)! :)
@ladykeladrys - Coti is available! I'll send him right over. (He is SUCH a handsome boy - and WOW when he grows up he's going to be stunning)! :)
8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons

These are all so pretty! Could I please be added to the ping list for Aphora and Lonari? Those two are especially gorgeous! : D
@HereBeDragons

These are all so pretty! Could I please be added to the ping list for Aphora and Lonari? Those two are especially gorgeous! : D
@peppernotpotts - yes indeed! I will add you to their list. They're both relatively new in my lair, but ahhh they're both so pretty. I think they'll have gorgeous babies.
@peppernotpotts - yes indeed! I will add you to their list. They're both relatively new in my lair, but ahhh they're both so pretty. I think they'll have gorgeous babies.
8d7o509.png
@cypheroftyr - Here is my hatchery thread, my dear! There aren't a lot of dragons here at the moment, but you're welcome to choose either of the two in the Sales post, as well as any in the New Members Giveaway post (the fifth from the top). And if you don't see one you like, we'll find one for you soon. Let me know if you have any color and breed preferences, and I'll see what I can do! :)
@cypheroftyr - Here is my hatchery thread, my dear! There aren't a lot of dragons here at the moment, but you're welcome to choose either of the two in the Sales post, as well as any in the New Members Giveaway post (the fifth from the top). And if you don't see one you like, we'll find one for you soon. Let me know if you have any color and breed preferences, and I'll see what I can do! :)
8d7o509.png
@jarebear20 @Astariel @peppernotpotts @EMorphine @plucksmanyheads

Just one new baby added today (I decided to keep his twin sister :D). You'll find him on the fifth post on the front page of my hatchery thread.

EMorphine - I know you're looking for a female, but I thought you might want to see this little boy for his colors, so I hope you don't mind the ping. :)
@jarebear20 @Astariel @peppernotpotts @EMorphine @plucksmanyheads

Just one new baby added today (I decided to keep his twin sister :D). You'll find him on the fifth post on the front page of my hatchery thread.

EMorphine - I know you're looking for a female, but I thought you might want to see this little boy for his colors, so I hope you don't mind the ping. :)
8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63