Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *EotM*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
@Ikthyrion - I'm happy to take 25K for her, and I am also happy to hold her as long as you need me to. I honestly just will be so glad for her to go to a good home, I don't really care about the price at all. So, whatever you want to do sounds great - just send me a Crossroads when you have the space for her. :)

Also, YAY for a 5 egg nest! None of my dragons have laid more than 4 yet, but one of these days I'm hoping it will happen. :D
@Ikthyrion - I'm happy to take 25K for her, and I am also happy to hold her as long as you need me to. I honestly just will be so glad for her to go to a good home, I don't really care about the price at all. So, whatever you want to do sounds great - just send me a Crossroads when you have the space for her. :)

Also, YAY for a 5 egg nest! None of my dragons have laid more than 4 yet, but one of these days I'm hoping it will happen. :D
8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons I have space now! I sent a couple of dragons to the arcane raffle in the spirit of 1 but my treasure total didn't update even though my notification says I received the treasure. I am not sure if you just want me to mail you the treasure and then send the dragon for 1t in case crossroads is bugged.
@HereBeDragons I have space now! I sent a couple of dragons to the arcane raffle in the spirit of 1 but my treasure total didn't update even though my notification says I received the treasure. I am not sure if you just want me to mail you the treasure and then send the dragon for 1t in case crossroads is bugged.
Xv5yNtr.gif
@Ikthyrion - Sure! We can do this via messaging. I'll set up a Crossroad for 1 T. :)
@Ikthyrion - Sure! We can do this via messaging. I'll set up a Crossroad for 1 T. :)
8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons Thanks, lots of weird stuff happening on the site today
@HereBeDragons Thanks, lots of weird stuff happening on the site today
Xv5yNtr.gif
@Ikthyrion - No problem. Thanks so much for the purchase, and thanks for giving Selas a good home! :)
@Ikthyrion - No problem. Thanks so much for the purchase, and thanks for giving Selas a good home! :)
8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons Love your hatchery! Could I be put in the Actias and Lida ping list? They're beautiful!
@HereBeDragons Love your hatchery! Could I be put in the Actias and Lida ping list? They're beautiful!
@Booker - Definitely! I'll add you to the list. And thank you! :)
@Booker - Definitely! I'll add you to the list. And thank you! :)
8d7o509.png
@moodyrebelmage

Here is my hatchery thread; the dragons for new members are the fifth post down on the front page. And if you don't see anyone you like, never fear! There will be new dragons soon. And welcome to Flight Rising! :)
@moodyrebelmage

Here is my hatchery thread; the dragons for new members are the fifth post down on the front page. And if you don't see anyone you like, never fear! There will be new dragons soon. And welcome to Flight Rising! :)
8d7o509.png
@moodyrebelmage @jarebear20 @ladykeladrys

Just a ping to let you know I've put a few new babies up to offer in my New Member Giveaway - three gorgeous little IriShim Tundra dragons. You'll find them on the first page of this thread, five posts down. Just ping me (you can use the @ symbol just like on Tumblr) if you'd like me to send one of them your way! Thanks.
@moodyrebelmage @jarebear20 @ladykeladrys

Just a ping to let you know I've put a few new babies up to offer in my New Member Giveaway - three gorgeous little IriShim Tundra dragons. You'll find them on the first page of this thread, five posts down. Just ping me (you can use the @ symbol just like on Tumblr) if you'd like me to send one of them your way! Thanks.
8d7o509.png
@ladyamesindy - here is the thread with the dragons I have available. Choose any of them that you like! :)
@ladyamesindy - here is the thread with the dragons I have available. Choose any of them that you like! :)
8d7o509.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63