Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *EotM*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
Ooooh. Silverstream is so beautiful! I will buy!
Ooooh. Silverstream is so beautiful! I will buy!
@stealyourshiny oh YAY YAY YAY I've been hoping to sell her, and AND she's ready to breed right now. Do you want to send me a Crossroads for 25K? I took her off of the AH, since you get the "friends" discount. :) Or, I can set up a Crossroads. Just let me know.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I literally just woke up. :D
@stealyourshiny oh YAY YAY YAY I've been hoping to sell her, and AND she's ready to breed right now. Do you want to send me a Crossroads for 25K? I took her off of the AH, since you get the "friends" discount. :) Or, I can set up a Crossroads. Just let me know.

8d7o509.png
[quote name="HereBeDragons" date="2014-05-17 12:57:59"]@stealyourshiny oh YAY YAY YAY I've been hoping to sell her, and AND she's ready to breed right now. Do you want to send me a Crossroads for 25K? I took her off of the AH, since you get the "friends" discount. :) Or, I can set up a Crossroads. Just let me know. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I literally just woke up. :D[/quote] That's fine! :D Whatever is easiest for you!
HereBeDragons wrote on 2014-05-17 12:57:59:

That's fine! :D Whatever is easiest for you!
@stealyourshiny - Crossroads sent! Thanks so much! I hope you have fun with her. :)
@stealyourshiny - Crossroads sent! Thanks so much! I hope you have fun with her. :)
8d7o509.png
Your ripples are gorgeous! The colors work amazingly
Your ripples are gorgeous! The colors work amazingly
@JuxtaFlux - Thank you so much! I had really good luck with the three babies in that clutch. Now, I'm looking forward to being able to breed those two parents again! (OH why are the cooldown times so long?) :D
@JuxtaFlux - Thank you so much! I had really good luck with the three babies in that clutch. Now, I'm looking forward to being able to breed those two parents again! (OH why are the cooldown times so long?) :D
8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons

Hi, can I get on the pinglist for Tinga and Cophry? Thanks!
@HereBeDragons

Hi, can I get on the pinglist for Tinga and Cophry? Thanks!
@smallandroid - you bet! Their nest will be hatching about three days from now. Thanks! :)
@smallandroid - you bet! Their nest will be hatching about three days from now. Thanks! :)
8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons

Awesome! I can't wait to see the babies. :)
@HereBeDragons

Awesome! I can't wait to see the babies. :)
@HereBeDragons Could you put me on a ping list for future clutches by Thalassi and Electra please? :)
@HereBeDragons Could you put me on a ping list for future clutches by Thalassi and Electra please? :)
ICW8UfZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63