Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Natron art
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32
[emoji=ping size=1]
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@gooeybear AT LAST. Took me too long but I'm quite satisfied, been experimenting with shadows and colours a bit. Hope you like how they turned out!! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/suJ1rLG.png[/img][/center]
@gooeybear AT LAST. Took me too long but I'm quite satisfied, been experimenting with shadows and colours a bit. Hope you like how they turned out!!
suJ1rLG.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt

Oh I love them! Should I send payment now or when the rest of them are done?
@TehuMertt

Oh I love them! Should I send payment now or when the rest of them are done?
X2zHOgU.png
@gooeybear AAAA I'm glad to hear that! And when I'm halfway through if that's alright :^)
@gooeybear AAAA I'm glad to hear that! And when I'm halfway through if that's alright :^)
@TehuMertt lays on this thread are you currently open for gem commissions??
@TehuMertt lays on this thread are you currently open for gem commissions??
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@cov *smooches you lightly* I am for you (((UwU)))
@cov *smooches you lightly* I am for you (((UwU)))
[size=2]@TehuMertt BIG EYES.... would u mayhaps... be open to the idea.... of a colored digital fullbody.... of this boi...................... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14415425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/144155/14415425_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TehuMertt BIG EYES.... would u mayhaps... be open to the idea.... of a colored digital fullbody.... of this boi......................

14415425_350.png
@cov [img]https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t97/2/32/1f62b.png[/img] aHHHHHh dreamy boy..... I've been in awe at the size (of the art collection) of this lad for so long, I'd be HONOURED to contribute I [i]absolutely[/i] most certainly would be able to do that :^) adding you to a slot right away
@cov
1f62b.png aHHHHHh dreamy boy..... I've been in awe at the size (of the art collection) of this lad for so long, I'd be HONOURED to contribute

I absolutely most certainly would be able to do that :^) adding you to a slot right away
@TehuMertt he's a lil art hog... i luv spoiling my precious boy!!!! i also have been wanting to get a bunch of art from you of him so... YEE HAW lmk how many gemmies i owe u ♥ ♥ ♥ tysm btw for letting me comm you!!! aaaa
@TehuMertt he's a lil art hog... i luv spoiling my precious boy!!!! i also have been wanting to get a bunch of art from you of him so... YEE HAW lmk how many gemmies i owe u ♥ ♥ ♥ tysm btw for letting me comm you!!! aaaa
@cov aKDFHJDFH BLESSED. I'm glad he's getting spoiled because he's Worth It™.

Also, I will calculate when I actually do a nice bit of that art piece because, even though I don't entirely believe that, I may have improved a little bit when it comes to digital art so I still need to adjust my prices a bit.
Oh gods, I don't even have Gem/Treasure prices on this art thread. RIP, that's all on my old thread and the prices changed since then so I'll let you know after I've sent some WIPs and checked if everything's fine with you :^)
@cov aKDFHJDFH BLESSED. I'm glad he's getting spoiled because he's Worth It™.

Also, I will calculate when I actually do a nice bit of that art piece because, even though I don't entirely believe that, I may have improved a little bit when it comes to digital art so I still need to adjust my prices a bit.
Oh gods, I don't even have Gem/Treasure prices on this art thread. RIP, that's all on my old thread and the prices changed since then so I'll let you know after I've sent some WIPs and checked if everything's fine with you :^)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32