Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning TCC Prodartivity 7/15-28
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44
I want a Furby @DeadlyInformant! [b]Your name:[/b] sublimevoide [b]Payment:[/b] 27 levels [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/427275/42727442_350.png[/img] [b]Different Colors:[/b] Nope!
I want a Furby @DeadlyInformant!
Your name: sublimevoide
Payment: 27 levels
Dragon: 42727442_350.png
Different Colors: Nope!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
Name: sublimevoide
Artist: @Fugo
Payment: 100 levels for a clean sketch!
Other specifications: I'll pm you with a reference, if thats ok?
Name: sublimevoide
Artist: @Fugo
Payment: 100 levels for a clean sketch!
Other specifications: I'll pm you with a reference, if thats ok?
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@sublimevoide
sounds good!
@sublimevoide
sounds good!
FUGO
he/him
fr +3
--
727923z9s54kry9u.gif
@Araquanid [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282837/28283621_350.png[/img] [b]Dragon ID:[/b] 28283621 (its not a scry but just in case) [b]Price:[/b] 37 levels (if sponsoring, add levels here) [b]Sponsoring?:[/b] Yes, speckle [b]Skin/Accent?:[/b] No [b]Frame color:[/b] Black [b]Background:[/b] 1(black) [b]Apparel/Skins:[/b] n/a [b]Special requests:[/b] will purple frames look bad with the earth symbol?
@Araquanid
Dragon: 28283621_350.png
Dragon ID: 28283621 (its not a scry but just in case)
Price: 37 levels (if sponsoring, add levels here)
Sponsoring?: Yes, speckle
Skin/Accent?: No
Frame color: Black
Background: 1(black)
Apparel/Skins: n/a
Special requests: will purple frames look bad with the earth symbol?
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@araquanid yes that one! and 49 is cool, i suck at MATH LOL thank you! c: ill get to training right away
@araquanid yes that one! and 49 is cool, i suck at MATH LOL thank you! c: ill get to training right away
..................................................................... DGvY4qO.gif
[b]Name:[/b] Kururin [b]Artist:[/b] @FieldRaptor [b]Tier:[/b] Ridgeback Adopt [b]Payment:[/b] 200 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35961767] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359618/35961767_350.png[/img] [/url] Is it possible to include his apparel and accent? I'm happy to pay extra levels if necessary, please let me know :)
Name: Kururin
Artist: @FieldRaptor
Tier: Ridgeback Adopt
Payment: 200 levels
Other specifications:

35961767_350.png

Is it possible to include his apparel and accent? I'm happy to pay extra levels if necessary, please let me know :)
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
@BzooZu, your order #1 for @MythicalViper is fully paid!
@BzooZu, your order #1 for @MythicalViper is fully paid!
XYMsss6.gifrxT5Faj.pngNZLvj6I.gif
@wannabeElf

Thanks for taking the time to accept! And sorry about not including the artist name in the CR ;-; I'll make sure not to make the same mistake again ^_^ Have a happy TCC!
@wannabeElf

Thanks for taking the time to accept! And sorry about not including the artist name in the CR ;-; I'll make sure not to make the same mistake again ^_^ Have a happy TCC!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
Finally returned from a day of absolutely delightful work, I am properly done. So sorry for the delay, everyone! I'm gonna accept everyone who posted until now and gonna close the slots right after, so TL;DR: You got your slot. ;)
Now, for the details...

@ArtemisAgrotera
Have you noted down for a flat-coloured headshot for your girl! Would you like me to include her crown in the final piece?

@JonTargaryen
Usually it's one slot for one sketch, but since I am fancyfully late as usual I'm okay with you snagging up two slots, as you kinda asked in advance. :) Just tell me if you don't want the second, I can delete it easy. If not, send references at your leisure!

@AdeleneDawner
Wow, what a cool character concept! I'm looking forward to this. And nope, no extra levels required. c: Send the dragons to an acceptor at your leisure, I'll come to you with an initial sketch asap!

@MythicalViper
You got it! That will be 55 levels for a sketch of your guy there. Would you like me to do a full human of him, or do you prefer he kept some draconic features?

@magpietellme
I can definitely do a bust of two instead - it would come up to 100 levels, same sketchy style as my headshots. :) If you're cool with it, hit me up with the references, and feel free to send the dragons to an online attendant! :D

@sublimevoide
Gotcha my friend! Feel free to PM me at any time, my inbox is open for you!

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone on accident, I was swimming in pings just now. Looking forward to hear from you folks! c:
Finally returned from a day of absolutely delightful work, I am properly done. So sorry for the delay, everyone! I'm gonna accept everyone who posted until now and gonna close the slots right after, so TL;DR: You got your slot. ;)
Now, for the details...

@ArtemisAgrotera
Have you noted down for a flat-coloured headshot for your girl! Would you like me to include her crown in the final piece?

@JonTargaryen
Usually it's one slot for one sketch, but since I am fancyfully late as usual I'm okay with you snagging up two slots, as you kinda asked in advance. :) Just tell me if you don't want the second, I can delete it easy. If not, send references at your leisure!

@AdeleneDawner
Wow, what a cool character concept! I'm looking forward to this. And nope, no extra levels required. c: Send the dragons to an acceptor at your leisure, I'll come to you with an initial sketch asap!

@MythicalViper
You got it! That will be 55 levels for a sketch of your guy there. Would you like me to do a full human of him, or do you prefer he kept some draconic features?

@magpietellme
I can definitely do a bust of two instead - it would come up to 100 levels, same sketchy style as my headshots. :) If you're cool with it, hit me up with the references, and feel free to send the dragons to an online attendant! :D

@sublimevoide
Gotcha my friend! Feel free to PM me at any time, my inbox is open for you!

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone on accident, I was swimming in pings just now. Looking forward to hear from you folks! c:
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@Actaeon That sounds great! Confirming my order for 100 levels, and I will PM you with further details.
@Actaeon That sounds great! Confirming my order for 100 levels, and I will PM you with further details.
Birdie | 30 | FR+2
tumblr_inline_pahgynphez1r16a5d_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Thread
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44