Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gala Art Market [Closed!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
@Exaltier
Full body! I'll send you the cross road for you to accept whenever, thank you!
@Exaltier
Full body! I'll send you the cross road for you to accept whenever, thank you!
@Xayah

Oh, let's add the Carapice arm! I'll 1-way CR you 600 gems, yes?
@Xayah

Oh, let's add the Carapice arm! I'll 1-way CR you 600 gems, yes?
Oh goodness! Gonna start working through the queue now. @Disillusionist please send pay once you get this. :) [quote][I]Yrdoviel gets to work, rubbing a pearlescent crystal ball. A prudent light dragon might recognize this ball as something else, but what is a fortune teller booth without a crystal ball?[/I] Yours is a lair which accepts those from all walks of life. Seeing the Lightweaver's beacon, I can understand why- you wish to learn from those of other cultures and to enrich your own with them. Indeed- survival is not an issue for your clan anymore and you are allowed to flourish under the Lightweaver's watchful eye. My advice? Be wary of collecting other beings as curios. Respect that which you do not understand, and you may have so much more you will be able to learn from them.[/quote]
Oh goodness! Gonna start working through the queue now.

@Disillusionist please send pay once you get this. :)
Quote:
Yrdoviel gets to work, rubbing a pearlescent crystal ball. A prudent light dragon might recognize this ball as something else, but what is a fortune teller booth without a crystal ball?

Yours is a lair which accepts those from all walks of life. Seeing the Lightweaver's beacon, I can understand why- you wish to learn from those of other cultures and to enrich your own with them. Indeed- survival is not an issue for your clan anymore and you are allowed to flourish under the Lightweaver's watchful eye.

My advice? Be wary of collecting other beings as curios. Respect that which you do not understand, and you may have so much more you will be able to learn from them.
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
@Chessboard on it's way now. Thanks for sending payment <3
@Chessboard on it's way now. Thanks for sending payment <3
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
@Salamanderpie
I WANT YRDOVIEL TO JUDGE ME
Name: felistopaz
FR numerical ID: 107402
Request: [ ] Tier 1 [x] Tier 2
Post Fortune in: [x] Thread [ ] PM [ ] CR with a random piece of junk
Total cost: 30kT
Other:

This looks super fun!
@Salamanderpie
Name: felistopaz
FR numerical ID: 107402
Other:

This looks super fun!
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@Salamanderpie
Name: SugaSuga
FR numerical ID: 226058
Other: Go HAM
@Salamanderpie
Name: SugaSuga
FR numerical ID: 226058
Other: Go HAM
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
@Salamanderpie
Name: Rook
FR numerical ID: 10426
Request: Tier 2
Post Fortune in: Thread
Other: Just judge the first six pages of my lair :)
@Salamanderpie
Name: Rook
FR numerical ID: 10426
Request: Tier 2
Post Fortune in: Thread
Other: Just judge the first six pages of my lair :)
fr%20rook.png
@Sinestre I'm working on yours now! Please send payment. :)
@Sinestre I'm working on yours now! Please send payment. :)
@Xayah
I'd like for my monochrome to be a pink shade if possible!

Did you get my colored order as well? Just double checking since I don't see it listed. Thanks!
@Xayah
I'd like for my monochrome to be a pink shade if possible!

Did you get my colored order as well? Just double checking since I don't see it listed. Thanks!
Boop
@Kojiro [b]I WANT ART[/b] [b]Name: [/b]Sonora [b]FR numerical ID:[b] 221516 [b]Dragon and/or Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28904295] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289043/28904295_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Art Type:[/b] Full color bust [b]Personality/Lore:[/b] She's got some stuff about her and some refs in her bio! [b]Background Colours:[/b] Surprise me friend :3 [b]Total cost:[/b] 353g [b]Other:[/b] So you know those images of gently smiling dogs that make you feel blessed? If you can give her an expression like that then that would be great! I LOV U
@Kojiro
I WANT ART
Name: Sonora
FR numerical ID: 221516
Dragon and/or Reference:
28904295_350.png

Art Type: Full color bust
Personality/Lore: She's got some stuff about her and some refs in her bio!
Background Colours: Surprise me friend :3
Total cost: 353g
Other: So you know those images of gently smiling dogs that make you feel blessed? If you can give her an expression like that then that would be great!

I LOV U
h1d7LhT.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22