Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gala Art Market [Closed!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
^
^
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

@lome

A cog frog is indeed a critter! A colored slot is open if you'd like that? Let me know if you'd like to pay in treasure or gems!

@Molly

Confirmed! Would you like it to be any color in particular or black n white?

@Texere

A monochrome slot is still open! What color would you like it in, or do you prefer grayscale? The horns will be free, but it'll cost extra to include the mantle. Let me know if you'd prefer treasure or gems!
@lome

A cog frog is indeed a critter! A colored slot is open if you'd like that? Let me know if you'd like to pay in treasure or gems!

@Molly

Confirmed! Would you like it to be any color in particular or black n white?

@Texere

A monochrome slot is still open! What color would you like it in, or do you prefer grayscale? The horns will be free, but it'll cost extra to include the mantle. Let me know if you'd prefer treasure or gems!
QRcWDMa.png
@mysticpenguin [b]I WANT ART[/b] [b]Name[/b]: bonstrosity [b]FR numerical ID[/b]: 76459 [b]Request[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21183065] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211831/21183065_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Total cost[/b]: 20k + apparels (black wooly antennae, daisy corsage, and if possible, flowering gladeboughs); paying in treasure [b]Other[/b]: cute eyes Thanks!
@mysticpenguin
I WANT ART
Name: bonstrosity
FR numerical ID: 76459
Request:
21183065_350.png

Total cost: 20k + apparels (black wooly antennae, daisy corsage, and if possible, flowering gladeboughs); paying in treasure
Other: cute eyes

Thanks!
10302021_banner.png
@mysticpenguin I WANT ART Name: Mangusto FR numerical ID: 135985 Request 1: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37859855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/378599/37859855_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: Ebony Antlers, Sanguine Rose Thorn Collar, Red Rose Flowerfall, Glowing Red Clawtips, Crimson Tail Feathers, Archer's Tail Twist Other: cute eyes Request 2: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25733233] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257333/25733233_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: Black Wolf Cape, Violet Flowerfall, Shady Emblem, Pretty Purple Tail Bow, Learned Sage Tassel Other: cute eyes Total cost: Not sure with all this apparel, just tell me =D I'd love to pay in gems.
@mysticpenguin
I WANT ART
Name: Mangusto
FR numerical ID: 135985
Request 1:

37859855_350.png

Apparel: Ebony Antlers, Sanguine Rose Thorn Collar, Red Rose Flowerfall, Glowing Red Clawtips, Crimson Tail Feathers, Archer's Tail Twist

Request 2:

25733233_350.png

Apparel: Black Wolf Cape, Violet Flowerfall, Shady Emblem, Pretty Purple Tail Bow, Learned Sage Tassel

Total cost: Not sure with all this apparel, just tell me =D I'd love to pay in gems.
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
Quote:
@Trillium
♥DRAW FOR ME!♥
Name: Gimeurcookie
FR numerical ID: 35534
Request: This fella right here! as a BW Doodle. (I think that's the correct style but correct me if I'm wrong!)
Total cost: 100kt
Other: I really like the style of the first and second image from the top so those would be really nice style wise!
Quote:
@Trillium
♥DRAW FOR ME!♥
Request: This fella right here! as a BW Doodle. (I think that's the correct style but correct me if I'm wrong!)
Total cost: 100kt
Other: I really like the style of the first and second image from the top so those would be really nice style wise!
@Exaltier
I WANT ART
Request: Digital Color of this guy, he's a fairy. (Note only has 4 wings, the second ref just shows movement.) [1] | [2]
Total cost 150kt - 250kt I believe?
Other: Nothing else!
@Exaltier
I WANT ART
Request: Digital Color of this guy, he's a fairy. (Note only has 4 wings, the second ref just shows movement.) [1] | [2]
Total cost 150kt - 250kt I believe?
Other: Nothing else!
@Gimeurcookie

Gotcha down!
@Gimeurcookie

Gotcha down!
Accents||| Art|||Adopts|||Festive Art
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngF2XRQAu.png
@Trillium
Thanks! I'll send you a crossroad with the T now, accept whenever.
@Trillium
Thanks! I'll send you a crossroad with the T now, accept whenever.
@Xayah

Grayscale please! Would it be okay if I left the addition of the Carapice arm up to you? If it works in the composition where it's visible, great! If not, don't force it :) To make it easy I can pay the 50% with the inclusion of extra apparel and if it doesn't work in to the art then I'll just pay a lower balance due?

And I'd like to pay in gems please. Just let me know how much.
@Xayah

Grayscale please! Would it be okay if I left the addition of the Carapice arm up to you? If it works in the composition where it's visible, great! If not, don't force it :) To make it easy I can pay the 50% with the inclusion of extra apparel and if it doesn't work in to the art then I'll just pay a lower balance due?

And I'd like to pay in gems please. Just let me know how much.
@Kojiro
I WANT ART
Name: Kikaharu
FR numerical ID: 242864
Dragon and/or Reference: It's hard to show image reference on here. Would be easier to show on discord or in PM's.
Art Type: Half Body Full Colour
Personality/Lore: The personality is off an original character that I have created a lot time ago. Personality wise she is very opinionated, confident, smart & just doing life how she wants. There is a lot more but I think it would take up more than a page.
Background Colours: Will be left up to you or decided base on how the sketch looks. Really depends on the coloring of her.
Total cost: 471g. (Based on your pricing.) Maybe more depending on if you count the clothing has complicated.
Other: Only questions would be if you would be able to do the main clothing idea I have. If not I have another idea for her clothing. I can reference some in pictures but probably more in words. And if needed you can ask for my discord if that will make it easier to communicate.
@Kojiro
I WANT ART
Name: Kikaharu
FR numerical ID: 242864
Dragon and/or Reference: It's hard to show image reference on here. Would be easier to show on discord or in PM's.
Art Type: Half Body Full Colour
Personality/Lore: The personality is off an original character that I have created a lot time ago. Personality wise she is very opinionated, confident, smart & just doing life how she wants. There is a lot more but I think it would take up more than a page.
Background Colours: Will be left up to you or decided base on how the sketch looks. Really depends on the coloring of her.
Total cost: 471g. (Based on your pricing.) Maybe more depending on if you count the clothing has complicated.
Other: Only questions would be if you would be able to do the main clothing idea I have. If not I have another idea for her clothing. I can reference some in pictures but probably more in words. And if needed you can ask for my discord if that will make it easier to communicate.
c6b764d732.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22