Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gala Art Market [Closed!]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22
^
^
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

@Sonora

Sounds good! :D
@Sonora

Sounds good! :D

Koji | He/him
FR +3
Note for forum games:
I have dragons in the den as well
@VoidDeluz Here you go! Hope I didn't mess anything up :'), this image was downsized cuz the original was enormous haha [img]https://i.imgur.com/1jhiFty.png[/img]
@VoidDeluz

Here you go! Hope I didn't mess anything up :'), this image was downsized cuz the original was enormous haha

1jhiFty.png
Ice Bump~
Ice Bump~
qXtt9fI.pngtA0uAbH.pngpYyjmYQ.png
@Exeidur
I WANT ART
Name: Marianette
FR numerical ID: 360501
Request: Full Body Chibi sketch
Link to character/dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=360501&tab=dragon&did=38772875
No visual reference (sorry in advance). She is lithe and small-framed (5'5"). Figure skater. Fair skin and Asian features. Dark hair. Especially exuberant and vibrant. Please take costume and color palette from inspiration prompted by her current look and apparel. Inspired by Yuna Kim. Please ping or PM me if you'd like and extra details or have any questions!
Total cost: 250g I believe - but I'd be happy to pay any extra amount to have a more refined product!
Other: don't think there's anything. ^_^
@Exeidur
I WANT ART
Name: Marianette
FR numerical ID: 360501
Request: Full Body Chibi sketch
Link to character/dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=360501&tab=dragon&did=38772875
No visual reference (sorry in advance). She is lithe and small-framed (5'5"). Figure skater. Fair skin and Asian features. Dark hair. Especially exuberant and vibrant. Please take costume and color palette from inspiration prompted by her current look and apparel. Inspired by Yuna Kim. Please ping or PM me if you'd like and extra details or have any questions!
Total cost: 250g I believe - but I'd be happy to pay any extra amount to have a more refined product!
Other: don't think there's anything. ^_^
PeAHbYy.gif 3mjincF.png
3XGSt03.png
nj9A3Ce.png
@Tarany It's all good, I figured if you wanted one I'd hear from you eventually. :) Go ahead and send payment!
@Tarany It's all good, I figured if you wanted one I'd hear from you eventually. :) Go ahead and send payment!
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
@Tarany

Yrdoviel brings up a plate and a small velvet pouch, opening it up and exposing a handful of colorful pebbles to the air. He scatters them across the plate and looks intently at them, matching them in shapes according to their color or shape.

You live a lighthearted existence, loving wholly the simple things- gifts from friends, knick knacks and even just snacks. Or perhaps that is an effort you make to remember the gentler aspects of life. Either way, you know what you value most.

Advice for the future? I say you should sometimes allow yourself to face the more morose parts of life. Sometimes the best thing to do is to barrel through that adversity instead of dancing around it in perpetuity.
@Tarany

Yrdoviel brings up a plate and a small velvet pouch, opening it up and exposing a handful of colorful pebbles to the air. He scatters them across the plate and looks intently at them, matching them in shapes according to their color or shape.

You live a lighthearted existence, loving wholly the simple things- gifts from friends, knick knacks and even just snacks. Or perhaps that is an effort you make to remember the gentler aspects of life. Either way, you know what you value most.

Advice for the future? I say you should sometimes allow yourself to face the more morose parts of life. Sometimes the best thing to do is to barrel through that adversity instead of dancing around it in perpetuity.
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
@felistopaz I'm ready! Please send payment. <3
@felistopaz I'm ready! Please send payment. <3
@Evlon

TwT the link on the front page for my icon doesnt link to my shop anymore

deadly fangs doesnt appear to work either

the rest seem to be good i think
@Evlon

TwT the link on the front page for my icon doesnt link to my shop anymore

deadly fangs doesnt appear to work either

the rest seem to be good i think
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Cyrsei
Fixed the misbehaving links & double checked all the links thanks for catching that!
@Cyrsei
Fixed the misbehaving links & double checked all the links thanks for catching that!
qXtt9fI.pngtA0uAbH.pngpYyjmYQ.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22