Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gala Art Market [Closed!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@Kikaharu

I'd like to see the image references before I accept please c:
@Kikaharu

I'd like to see the image references before I accept please c:

Koji | He/him
FR +3
Note for forum games:
I have dragons in the den as well
@Cyrsei scREAMS [b]I WANT ART Name:[/b] PKRS [b]FR numerical ID:[/b] 175091 [b]Request:[/b] Waist up + Pokemon [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/5039790_m5s6BfB5Y4ofGWg.png[/img] This is Sabiya! She has a Blitzle, and the Blitzle's basically an emo teenager of a Pokemon. Sabiya's super no-nonsense and constantly stressed and frankly Blitzle doesn't help at all. It's... tolerable. Long story. (It's not even her Blitzle, it's her niece's, and her niece probably trained it to be an emo teenager on purpose. It's not gonna listen to you, FAKE MOM) [b]Total cost:[/b] 300kT [b]Other:[/b] GOOD LUCK HORSES ARE HARD
@Cyrsei scREAMS
I WANT ART
Name:
PKRS
FR numerical ID: 175091
Request: Waist up + Pokemon
5039790_m5s6BfB5Y4ofGWg.png
This is Sabiya! She has a Blitzle, and the Blitzle's basically an emo teenager of a Pokemon. Sabiya's super no-nonsense and constantly stressed and frankly Blitzle doesn't help at all. It's... tolerable. Long story. (It's not even her Blitzle, it's her niece's, and her niece probably trained it to be an emo teenager on purpose. It's not gonna listen to you, FAKE MOM)
Total cost: 300kT
Other: GOOD LUCK HORSES ARE HARD
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
-^
-^
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

@bonstrosity
Thank you for your order! The antennae & corsage would be priced simple and the gladeboughs would be priced complex, so the total would come to 20+5+5+10=40kt. If you are okay with this, please feel free to send payment anytime :)
@bonstrosity
Thank you for your order! The antennae & corsage would be priced simple and the gladeboughs would be priced complex, so the total would come to 20+5+5+10=40kt. If you are okay with this, please feel free to send payment anytime :)
Mffhimz.png
@PKRS

Order confirmed!

pose idea: Sabiya giving a deadpan stare to the Blitzle while holding it by the ear. Blitzle is either just as annoyed with her or kinda stunned by this with a sort of O_e face
@PKRS

Order confirmed!

pose idea: Sabiya giving a deadpan stare to the Blitzle while holding it by the ear. Blitzle is either just as annoyed with her or kinda stunned by this with a sort of O_e face
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@mangusto
Thank you for ordering! All the apparels requested would be priced 5kt (simple/recolor), so the total would be 20+ 6x5 + 20 + 5x5 = 95kt (95g).Please feel free to send payment anytime c:
@mangusto
Thank you for ordering! All the apparels requested would be priced 5kt (simple/recolor), so the total would be 20+ 6x5 + 20 + 5x5 = 95kt (95g).Please feel free to send payment anytime c:
Mffhimz.png
@Kojiro I sent a PM with images and references. I really did try to help the best I could.
@Kojiro I sent a PM with images and references. I really did try to help the best I could.
c6b764d732.gif
@Texere Here's a sketch of Alecto with and without the carapace: [img]https://puu.sh/zbILp/41073f1bd4.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zbILZ/570ba40849.png[/img] I think both could work, but of course, the final choice is up to you! Total is 1000g without the carapace, 1200g with the carapace
@Texere

Here's a sketch of Alecto with and without the carapace:
41073f1bd4.png
570ba40849.png

I think both could work, but of course, the final choice is up to you! Total is 1000g without the carapace, 1200g with the carapace
QRcWDMa.png
@Cyrsei Both options are incredible but I think it'd be funnier to have to O_e face LMAO. Thank you so much!!!!!
@Cyrsei Both options are incredible but I think it'd be funnier to have to O_e face LMAO. Thank you so much!!!!!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Gimeurcookie

I forgot to add in rather ppl want a bust waist up or full body :0

Bust-120kt
Waist-up- 150kt
Full-body-180kt
For your char whichever u choose :')
@Gimeurcookie

I forgot to add in rather ppl want a bust waist up or full body :0

Bust-120kt
Waist-up- 150kt
Full-body-180kt