Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | __________________________[instant] lore
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@Oranitha
Thank you for the ping! ^^
I'd love to read SHS-K and SHS-L.
@Oranitha
Thank you for the ping! ^^
I'd love to read SHS-K and SHS-L.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp My pleasure! They're on the way~
@Peyp My pleasure! They're on the way~
cL9yafY.gif
Oh gosh darnit we're below 35 again >.<

THIS IS A GOOD THING BUT I ALSO REALLY NEED TO STOP SLACKING

Next update will have some battle-themed entries and mystics, I think! But possibly no short stories. Letting my brain rest on those for a bit.

As always, feel free to request themes, pings, info on how the weather is over here (sh*t's on fire yo), etc.
Oh gosh darnit we're below 35 again >.<

THIS IS A GOOD THING BUT I ALSO REALLY NEED TO STOP SLACKING

Next update will have some battle-themed entries and mystics, I think! But possibly no short stories. Letting my brain rest on those for a bit.

As always, feel free to request themes, pings, info on how the weather is over here (sh*t's on fire yo), etc.
cL9yafY.gif
For my bump, something nostalgic!

We used to walk the old dirt road by the railroad tracks. It was a bit past noon on the last day we did, if I remember right, and I think I could hear the suburbs exhale, and all the birds were fluffing themselves dry on the telephone wires. And it was a Tuesday, maybe, and we didn't have much planned except maybe to meet the boys down by the pond, skip stones and listen to the old men say how good the fishing used to be.
For my bump, something nostalgic!

We used to walk the old dirt road by the railroad tracks. It was a bit past noon on the last day we did, if I remember right, and I think I could hear the suburbs exhale, and all the birds were fluffing themselves dry on the telephone wires. And it was a Tuesday, maybe, and we didn't have much planned except maybe to meet the boys down by the pond, skip stones and listen to the old men say how good the fishing used to be.
cL9yafY.gif
I'm actually interested in several: EXP-D, MIC-D, and I know it's not for sale, but I am really interested in STB-G too.

@Oranitha
I'm actually interested in several: EXP-D, MIC-D, and I know it's not for sale, but I am really interested in STB-G too.

@Oranitha
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@AtticaIonia All on their way!

Any "Not for sales" are either store samples or things I've convinced myself I could improve...except for Uralia, she's just fun. So I'll send the uncorrupted version along, with a tiny apology for the messy wording ^.^ STB-G's got some great lines in it, but that opener, gah!
@AtticaIonia All on their way!

Any "Not for sales" are either store samples or things I've convinced myself I could improve...except for Uralia, she's just fun. So I'll send the uncorrupted version along, with a tiny apology for the messy wording ^.^ STB-G's got some great lines in it, but that opener, gah!
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Oh wow, your writing is super intriguing! l"D May I please see SHS-D and EXP-C?
@Oranitha Oh wow, your writing is super intriguing! l"D May I please see SHS-D and EXP-C?
UEKFohX.png
@Arborpunk

(Oh man please tell me you didn't come here from the "creamy dried beef mold" thing, I'm deeply sorry if so)

Sending 'em over!
@Arborpunk

(Oh man please tell me you didn't come here from the "creamy dried beef mold" thing, I'm deeply sorry if so)

Sending 'em over!
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Oh! No, I haven't seen that XDD (Though I am admittedly extra curious now and debating if I should search that) I was just cruising the newest shop posts and yours caught my eye. :D
@Oranitha Oh! No, I haven't seen that XDD (Though I am admittedly extra curious now and debating if I should search that) I was just cruising the newest shop posts and yours caught my eye. :D
UEKFohX.png
@Arborpunk On one hand, I don't want to scare away any customers. On the other, honesty is the best policy.

>the piece

>the context

>the context's context

Your ping happened to coincide almost exactly with one from someone commenting on it, so I got a li'l paranoid :'D
@Arborpunk On one hand, I don't want to scare away any customers. On the other, honesty is the best policy.

>the piece

>the context

>the context's context

Your ping happened to coincide almost exactly with one from someone commenting on it, so I got a li'l paranoid :'D
cL9yafY.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16