Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | __________________________[instant] lore
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
Fun shop statistics while I work on the next update.

Total words written: ~11200
Total shop entries: ~61 (does not include ARC'd pieces)
ARC'd pieces: 6
Most popular entry types: SHS (9 bought), EXP (7 bought), STB (6 bought)
Least popular: SNP (0 bought) (:P)
Fun shop statistics while I work on the next update.

Total words written: ~11200
Total shop entries: ~61 (does not include ARC'd pieces)
ARC'd pieces: 6
Most popular entry types: SHS (9 bought), EXP (7 bought), STB (6 bought)
Least popular: SNP (0 bought) (:P)
cL9yafY.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34982333] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349824/34982333_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I'll just say thank you on behalf of this lovely lady here. Her name finally makes sense, as does the name of the accent, so it's not [i]just[/i] looking pretty anymore. There's one more fellow, but he'll be a bump for another day. [i]Heh.[/i]

I'll just say thank you on behalf of this lovely lady here. Her name finally makes sense, as does the name of the accent, so it's not just looking pretty anymore. There's one more fellow, but he'll be a bump for another day. Heh.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35334818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353349/35334818_350.png[/img] [/url] Friendly bump of a dragon who also got lore from here. :) Hope you get more customers![/center]

35334818_350.png

Friendly bump of a dragon who also got lore from here. :) Hope you get more customers!
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
Been disgustingly busy with work these last several months days. The shop is not forgotten! In fact, I'm anxious to get to work on more entries, and have lowkey been working on some stuff in the terminal margins (because Vim is obviously a superior writing tool).

@Peyp Beautiful, as always! I love the sylvan layering you've got going on!

EDIT:
@chocoapple Oh my, that post timing. She's stunning! Don't worry too much about the lack of traffic, a huge part of it is just that I've been too busy to bump ^.^; But thank you for your kindness and concern!
Been disgustingly busy with work these last several months days. The shop is not forgotten! In fact, I'm anxious to get to work on more entries, and have lowkey been working on some stuff in the terminal margins (because Vim is obviously a superior writing tool).

@Peyp Beautiful, as always! I love the sylvan layering you've got going on!

EDIT:
@chocoapple Oh my, that post timing. She's stunning! Don't worry too much about the lack of traffic, a huge part of it is just that I've been too busy to bump ^.^; But thank you for your kindness and concern!
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
I feel everyone is having quite a busy month, but glad you have found time to work on some stuff. (Oh my gosh my brother uses Vim for everything. XD) Good luck with restocking!
@Oranitha
I feel everyone is having quite a busy month, but glad you have found time to work on some stuff. (Oh my gosh my brother uses Vim for everything. XD) Good luck with restocking!
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@Oranitha
May I please ask, why are most of the words in your stories covered up? They sound very interesting, and I'd like to read more of them.

Edit: Would you be able to show me the full versions of these stories in particular, or do I have to pay you first? I'm sorry if this is too many to ask for.
SHS-I
SNP-S
SNP-4
SNP-H
SNP-J
POM-B
SHS-J
EXP-L
EXP-J
EXP-K
My apologies also for any misunderstanding that may arise from this. I don't order from lore shops often, and I probably don't know the etiquette with them as well as I should.
@Oranitha
May I please ask, why are most of the words in your stories covered up? They sound very interesting, and I'd like to read more of them.

Edit: Would you be able to show me the full versions of these stories in particular, or do I have to pay you first? I'm sorry if this is too many to ask for.
SHS-I
SNP-S
SNP-4
SNP-H
SNP-J
POM-B
SHS-J
EXP-L
EXP-J
EXP-K
My apologies also for any misunderstanding that may arise from this. I don't order from lore shops often, and I probably don't know the etiquette with them as well as I should.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen Hey there, QuetzalQueen! Thanks for your interest in the shop :) I think the first two pages of the Annals should have the information you're looking for, but in short:

1) The pieces are censored/corrupted for the same reason art pieces often have watermarks. While I don't think most FR folks would be the sort to just take a piece without asking, I do like to stay a bit safe, and besides I think the mystery adds to the fun :)

2) We're a bit low on stock (30 pieces or so), so I'm afraid I'll need to ask you to trim the list down, since pieces are reserved to you while you're reading them. There's not really a hard cap, but the soft cap is about five pieces. If you'd like to tell me a bit of what you're looking for, I'm happy to advise which of the 10 you picked out might be interesting.

Just a heads-up, your list contains an SNP-4. which doesn't exist. Did you mean SNP-E?

@QuetzalQueen Hey there, QuetzalQueen! Thanks for your interest in the shop :) I think the first two pages of the Annals should have the information you're looking for, but in short:

1) The pieces are censored/corrupted for the same reason art pieces often have watermarks. While I don't think most FR folks would be the sort to just take a piece without asking, I do like to stay a bit safe, and besides I think the mystery adds to the fun :)

2) We're a bit low on stock (30 pieces or so), so I'm afraid I'll need to ask you to trim the list down, since pieces are reserved to you while you're reading them. There's not really a hard cap, but the soft cap is about five pieces. If you'd like to tell me a bit of what you're looking for, I'm happy to advise which of the 10 you picked out might be interesting.

Just a heads-up, your list contains an SNP-4. which doesn't exist. Did you mean SNP-E?

cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha back again! could i take a look at: SNP-G, SNP-A, SNP-C, annnnd POM-P please? :D
@Oranitha back again! could i take a look at: SNP-G, SNP-A, SNP-C, annnnd POM-P please? :D
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After HECK I was trying to think what I needed to get back to you about

...teach me to check pings during work (*grumbles*)

Sending them over now~!
@After HECK I was trying to think what I needed to get back to you about

...teach me to check pings during work (*grumbles*)

Sending them over now~!
cL9yafY.gif
3 more st-b's! Trying to do more unusual things. We have a mysterious mage, a fake-prophet-turned-real-prophet, and a Beastclan spy.

STB-L, 22kT
_______ __ drawn to darkness. _________ _ _______ _______ __ ___ __ ___ ___ ____ ___ _____ __ ______ meld and soften ____ _____ _____ _____ _________ ____ _________ ___ _____ _____ ____ ____ _ __________ _________ _____ ____________ ____ _____ ____ __ __________ ______ ____ love tunnels, ___ ___ ______ __ ________ ___ ___ forgotten corners of archives _____ ___ _______ ____ ______ ____ ____ ______ ______ _ ______ __ _________ __ ____ __ ________________ _____ ____ the magic they work with is not ___ ______ __ ____ ____ _____ _______ _______ _____ ___ ____ _____ _______ ____ __ _____ ______ _____________ ___ _________ ____ ___ secret since they fir__ _____ _____ _______ __ ____ _____ ____ ____ ____ __ ___ __ _______ ___ ___ept payment for _________ _________ _________ _ _______ ____________ _____ ___ ________ ___ __ ___ _____ ___ ___ specifics __ _____ ____ ___ _______ remain known only to _____ ______ ___ ___ _____ Light demands many things, and among them, explanations. _______ ___ ________ _______ ____ ____ none that would ___ _ ______ ____ _____

STB-M, 25kT
_____________ __ _ ______ _____ ____ ________ ____ _______ _____ ________ __ ______ __ ___ admirers across dozens of l_____ _____ ___ flock __ ____ ___ ______ ___ predictions of d___ ___ _______ _________ ____ ____ ___ galactic infinite that _____ _________ _____ ___ _____ ______ __ resounding deep ____ ___ ______ ______ _________ __ ____ ___ ______________ __ _ million draconic sins lie in wait. __ ______ __ meteors and shades and _______________ __________ __ ________ ________ ___ _______ ____ ___ __ ____ ______ _________ __ _______ ___ ___ ____ _____ ___ spreads his hands over their children while mumbling in made-up tongues. ____ _______ ____ __ ________ _______ ________ _____ _ ______ something to believe in. ___ _____________ __ ____ _____ ___ ___ ____ ____ ____ ___ ____ ____ _ _____ ______ started having visions. ____ _______ _____ ____ ______________ nothing dramatic _____ _____ __ _____ __ ____________ ____ _______ __ ______
__________ ____ ____ _____ __ __________ ____ ____ ____ __ ____ ___ _ _____ ___ _ ___ ___ _________ _________ __ ___ _________ ____ ________ ________ ___ __ ________ _______ ______ _ ______ _____ ___ ____ _ ___ _____ __ ___ ___ __ _____ ___ no matter how he fights it, he’s becoming a prophet_ ___ __ ____ ______ ___ ___ _________it’s not an end, ______ _ __________

STB-N, 22kT [Non-Dragon: Beastclan Spy]
_______ disgust ________ ____ ___ ____ __ __ _____ ______ a rot that’s two parts hatred and one part loneliness. ________ ____ ____ _____ ________ __ ____ _____ ___ _____ ___ ________ needed something stronger than a glamour-spell __ ____ ___ ___ ___ _____ ____ ______ _____ ___ _________ ___ _____ ___ ____ ___ no proper feathers to play with, ___ _______ ___ __ __ _________ ____ _______ _____ _____ __ ___ ______ ____ _____ ___ _________ ___ ___ _____ ____ _____ ___ dullness of trade routes and mer_______ ___ ___ _______ __ _______ extolling _________ __ Beastclan-slaughter. ______ _ _______ _____ __ ____ _______ __ _____ ____ ___ ____ see you as one of their own. ____ ____ _____ _ ______ ______ _ _____ __________ ___ __ ___ _____ __ __ _______ ________ ____ asked, jokingly, __ ____ _______ Aviar might taste like chicken. They wanted to scream, rip, _____ ____ _____ _______ _____ ___ _____ __ ___ ______ ____ _______ ____ __ _____ _______ ___ ____________ ____ ___ surrounded by the enemy __ ___ ______ _______ _____ ____ _____ ______ ________ panic and bile welling each time ____ _____ _ ______ ___ ____ _ _______ _________ ____ ________ what _____ ______ if they get caught_ ___ could anything be worse th__ ___ ________

3 more st-b's! Trying to do more unusual things. We have a mysterious mage, a fake-prophet-turned-real-prophet, and a Beastclan spy.

STB-L, 22kT
_______ __ drawn to darkness. _________ _ _______ _______ __ ___ __ ___ ___ ____ ___ _____ __ ______ meld and soften ____ _____ _____ _____ _________ ____ _________ ___ _____ _____ ____ ____ _ __________ _________ _____ ____________ ____ _____ ____ __ __________ ______ ____ love tunnels, ___ ___ ______ __ ________ ___ ___ forgotten corners of archives _____ ___ _______ ____ ______ ____ ____ ______ ______ _ ______ __ _________ __ ____ __ ________________ _____ ____ the magic they work with is not ___ ______ __ ____ ____ _____ _______ _______ _____ ___ ____ _____ _______ ____ __ _____ ______ _____________ ___ _________ ____ ___ secret since they fir__ _____ _____ _______ __ ____ _____ ____ ____ ____ __ ___ __ _______ ___ ___ept payment for _________ _________ _________ _ _______ ____________ _____ ___ ________ ___ __ ___ _____ ___ ___ specifics __ _____ ____ ___ _______ remain known only to _____ ______ ___ ___ _____ Light demands many things, and among them, explanations. _______ ___ ________ _______ ____ ____ none that would ___ _ ______ ____ _____

STB-M, 25kT
_____________ __ _ ______ _____ ____ ________ ____ _______ _____ ________ __ ______ __ ___ admirers across dozens of l_____ _____ ___ flock __ ____ ___ ______ ___ predictions of d___ ___ _______ _________ ____ ____ ___ galactic infinite that _____ _________ _____ ___ _____ ______ __ resounding deep ____ ___ ______ ______ _________ __ ____ ___ ______________ __ _ million draconic sins lie in wait. __ ______ __ meteors and shades and _______________ __________ __ ________ ________ ___ _______ ____ ___ __ ____ ______ _________ __ _______ ___ ___ ____ _____ ___ spreads his hands over their children while mumbling in made-up tongues. ____ _______ ____ __ ________ _______ ________ _____ _ ______ something to believe in. ___ _____________ __ ____ _____ ___ ___ ____ ____ ____ ___ ____ ____ _ _____ ______ started having visions. ____ _______ _____ ____ ______________ nothing dramatic _____ _____ __ _____ __ ____________ ____ _______ __ ______
__________ ____ ____ _____ __ __________ ____ ____ ____ __ ____ ___ _ _____ ___ _ ___ ___ _________ _________ __ ___ _________ ____ ________ ________ ___ __ ________ _______ ______ _ ______ _____ ___ ____ _ ___ _____ __ ___ ___ __ _____ ___ no matter how he fights it, he’s becoming a prophet_ ___ __ ____ ______ ___ ___ _________it’s not an end, ______ _ __________

STB-N, 22kT [Non-Dragon: Beastclan Spy]
_______ disgust ________ ____ ___ ____ __ __ _____ ______ a rot that’s two parts hatred and one part loneliness. ________ ____ ____ _____ ________ __ ____ _____ ___ _____ ___ ________ needed something stronger than a glamour-spell __ ____ ___ ___ ___ _____ ____ ______ _____ ___ _________ ___ _____ ___ ____ ___ no proper feathers to play with, ___ _______ ___ __ __ _________ ____ _______ _____ _____ __ ___ ______ ____ _____ ___ _________ ___ ___ _____ ____ _____ ___ dullness of trade routes and mer_______ ___ ___ _______ __ _______ extolling _________ __ Beastclan-slaughter. ______ _ _______ _____ __ ____ _______ __ _____ ____ ___ ____ see you as one of their own. ____ ____ _____ _ ______ ______ _ _____ __________ ___ __ ___ _____ __ __ _______ ________ ____ asked, jokingly, __ ____ _______ Aviar might taste like chicken. They wanted to scream, rip, _____ ____ _____ _______ _____ ___ _____ __ ___ ______ ____ _______ ____ __ _____ _______ ___ ____________ ____ ___ surrounded by the enemy __ ___ ______ _______ _____ ____ _____ ______ ________ panic and bile welling each time ____ _____ _ ______ ___ ____ _ _______ _________ ____ ________ what _____ ______ if they get caught_ ___ could anything be worse th__ ___ ________

cL9yafY.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16