Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | __________________________[instant] lore
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@AxiAqui You've got it, sending the pieces now! Also, as explanation, those aren't "official" pinglists. The shop's on the smaller side, so I'm happy to ping folks based on personal interests.
@AxiAqui You've got it, sending the pieces now! Also, as explanation, those aren't "official" pinglists. The shop's on the smaller side, so I'm happy to ping folks based on personal interests.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha I will be interested in any dark magic/fantasy/shady/witch/demonic/devilish stuff [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
@Oranitha
I will be interested in any dark magic/fantasy/shady/witch/demonic/devilish stuff
SG7XUzo.jpgpzpKRJw.jpgR8tmc8q.jpgMToBv9N.jpg0MXBiP7.jpg
Awesome, I've added a new "pinglist"!
Awesome, I've added a new "pinglist"!
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha

Ooh, I've never seen a lore shop quite like this. Love the idea behind it! Lots of interesting tidbits to browse through, and your writing style is lovely.

Speaking of which - I'd like to take a peek at EXP-S, EXP-AD, MIC-I, STB-P, POM-K, and POM-S. Thank you so much!
@Oranitha

Ooh, I've never seen a lore shop quite like this. Love the idea behind it! Lots of interesting tidbits to browse through, and your writing style is lovely.

Speaking of which - I'd like to take a peek at EXP-S, EXP-AD, MIC-I, STB-P, POM-K, and POM-S. Thank you so much!
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
@FoxyCipher Whoops, sorry for missing this! Thanks for the profile ping! I'll send them over in just a sec
@FoxyCipher Whoops, sorry for missing this! Thanks for the profile ping! I'll send them over in just a sec
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Ooh, this shop looks very cool! I'm interested in pieces EXP-F, EXP-J, EXP-Q, EXP-AD, and MIC-N :0c

I'd also love to be on your pinglist for any new experimental pieces and micro/standard bios if possible?
@Oranitha Ooh, this shop looks very cool! I'm interested in pieces EXP-F, EXP-J, EXP-Q, EXP-AD, and MIC-N :0c

I'd also love to be on your pinglist for any new experimental pieces and micro/standard bios if possible?
JBEajtP.gif
@Oranitha
Hi I'd love to see SHS-I pls!
and im buying POM-U, POM-V, MIC-N, MIC-R and SHS-T ur writings r amazing ^^
@Oranitha
Hi I'd love to see SHS-I pls!
and im buying POM-U, POM-V, MIC-N, MIC-R and SHS-T ur writings r amazing ^^
@Johan @Quintillion Oogh, not living up to the shop name so hot today...sorry about that, my alerts have been a mess these past few days. Sending you both the previews/orders now! Johan, I deeply appreciate the trust <3 gonna hold off on removing the ones you're sure on buying from the archive til after I send, just in case (but again, thank you!)
@Johan @Quintillion Oogh, not living up to the shop name so hot today...sorry about that, my alerts have been a mess these past few days. Sending you both the previews/orders now! Johan, I deeply appreciate the trust <3 gonna hold off on removing the ones you're sure on buying from the archive til after I send, just in case (but again, thank you!)
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
no worries! and oops i meant to write MIC-O instead of mic-n
i'd like that one pls ^^
@Oranitha
no worries! and oops i meant to write MIC-O instead of mic-n
i'd like that one pls ^^
Alright, current transactions handled! Thanks so much, folks! There'll be hangtime before the next update; I actually have a fair amount written, but I'm trying to streamline the shop. I spend more time copying stuff from place to place, corrupting pieces, and sending PMs than I do writing (at least that's what it feels like).

I'm thinking I might get rid of the corruption entirely, and instead give folks a link to all uncorrupted pieces on request. The whole "corruption" thing is to prevent randos from stealing bios (text, of course, can't be watermarked); supposedly, Google Docs has an option to prevent "copying" that includes copy-pasting, and since I imagine the overlap between "people who would wholesale steal bios" and "people willing to go to the effort of requesting a link + retyping everything" is approximately "none", that might save us all some sanity.

Anyways, let me know if that sounds fine/worrying to you! I've never seen evidence of problems, nor did I think it was all that likely in the first place.
Alright, current transactions handled! Thanks so much, folks! There'll be hangtime before the next update; I actually have a fair amount written, but I'm trying to streamline the shop. I spend more time copying stuff from place to place, corrupting pieces, and sending PMs than I do writing (at least that's what it feels like).

I'm thinking I might get rid of the corruption entirely, and instead give folks a link to all uncorrupted pieces on request. The whole "corruption" thing is to prevent randos from stealing bios (text, of course, can't be watermarked); supposedly, Google Docs has an option to prevent "copying" that includes copy-pasting, and since I imagine the overlap between "people who would wholesale steal bios" and "people willing to go to the effort of requesting a link + retyping everything" is approximately "none", that might save us all some sanity.

Anyways, let me know if that sounds fine/worrying to you! I've never seen evidence of problems, nor did I think it was all that likely in the first place.
cL9yafY.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16