Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Update: Found a meat pineapple
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 100 101
[quote name="Ciphers" date=2017-10-10 18:52:08] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/27/fd/0d/27fd0d13b72007af6758bbed427a1147--scary-halloween-food-halloween-snacks.jpg[/img] [/quote] colossal titan, snack version
Ciphers wrote on 2017-10-10:

27fd0d13b72007af6758bbed427a1147--scary-halloween-food-halloween-snacks.jpg

colossal titan, snack version
@PickleRick a-snack on titan
@Oranitha @Paravoina Me looking through this thread: [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/558/035/f4d.png[/img]
@Oranitha @Paravoina

Me looking through this thread:

f4d.png
Tentatively back from hiatus
1XRNcWD.png 2UZgxEP.png
[quote name="Cynictis" date=2017-10-11 18:39:29] @PickleRick a-snack on titan [/quote] YES
Cynictis wrote on 2017-10-11:

YES
[quote name="Chelo" date=2017-04-05 16:28:03] I remember seeing a Good Mythical Morning episode dedicated to these weird foods! I don't know what people were thinking, these are all complete nightmares. I wanna see more though, lmao [/quote] I wanna see this. Probably gross, though. > w <
Chelo wrote on 2017-04-05:
I remember seeing a Good Mythical Morning episode dedicated to these weird foods!

I don't know what people were thinking, these are all complete nightmares.
I wanna see more though, lmao

I wanna see this. Probably gross, though.

> w <
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
[quote name="@SpindleWinter" date=2017-10-10 18:21:47] [quote name="Oranitha" date=2017-10-08 18:55:20] @/Shadria "Creamy dried beef mold" is hands down the worst four-word phrase I've ever encountered. I'd change the thread title to that, but I'm afraid the admins would lock it. [/quote] Worse than Ham and Bananas Hollandaise? Or "Look out! ...Too late."? [/quote] The thing is, "Creamy dried beef mold" has [i]layers[/i] to it. You start out on the "creamy," which already throws you into a world of extremes. I'm on the edge of my seat with the word "creamy." Like, sign me up for that creamy home-made ice cream, but creamy dog vomit? That's our duality here. We're one word in and we're already splitting the flavor universe. Then you hit on "dried" and all sense cartwheels right out the window. Total sense-defenestration on word two, that's the power we're dealing with. I mean, creamy [i]and[/i] dried? That's not a contrast anyone was expecting. So you're confused, and you have this mounting sense of dread. How can it be dried [i]and[/i] creamy? What sort of dark powers are we tampering with? What are we about to unleash? Then while you're still pondering how far the universe has tilted from its axis, it slams you with "beef." Beef! Where the hell does that even [i]fit[/i]? "Creamy beef" sounds vaguely sexual. "Dried beef" sounds like what they call beef jerky that they can't call beef jerky. I'm talking Death Valley desiccated cow carcass, I'm talking vultures hopping around like "nah man, I ain't touching that." We're not just one or the other, y'all. We've crossed those streams. We're unifying what ought not be unified, and we'll pay God's own price for it. Then we hit the final word. Mold. What am I supposed to do with that? We hit mold and there's no going back. Are we leaving out our creamy dried beef until something starts growing on it? We're gonna have a Kardashev Type 2 of various fungal nopes sending flavor rockets right up our noses, we're gonna have Guy Fieri on speed dial projectile vomiting into another dimension, or we're mixing in gelatin [i]again[/i], and honestly I don't even know what's worse. But we're in the world of creamy dried beef mold now, we've passed the point of no return, we're serving up things that the nuclear age tried to bury but, like eighteen tons of plutonium waste, I'm pretty sure the creamy dried beef mold never really went away, and it's giving me three types of cancer just [i]reading the words.[/i] Keep your "[i]Ham and Banana Hollandaise[/i]," friend. I've seen the face of God, and it is weeping.
@SpindleWinter wrote on 2017-10-10:
Oranitha wrote on 2017-10-08:
@/Shadria

"Creamy dried beef mold" is hands down the worst four-word phrase I've ever encountered.

I'd change the thread title to that, but I'm afraid the admins would lock it.
Worse than Ham and Bananas Hollandaise?

Or "Look out! ...Too late."?

The thing is, "Creamy dried beef mold" has layers to it.

You start out on the "creamy," which already throws you into a world of extremes. I'm on the edge of my seat with the word "creamy." Like, sign me up for that creamy home-made ice cream, but creamy dog vomit? That's our duality here. We're one word in and we're already splitting the flavor universe.

Then you hit on "dried" and all sense cartwheels right out the window. Total sense-defenestration on word two, that's the power we're dealing with. I mean, creamy and dried? That's not a contrast anyone was expecting. So you're confused, and you have this mounting sense of dread. How can it be dried and creamy? What sort of dark powers are we tampering with? What are we about to unleash?

Then while you're still pondering how far the universe has tilted from its axis, it slams you with "beef." Beef! Where the hell does that even fit? "Creamy beef" sounds vaguely sexual. "Dried beef" sounds like what they call beef jerky that they can't call beef jerky. I'm talking Death Valley desiccated cow carcass, I'm talking vultures hopping around like "nah man, I ain't touching that." We're not just one or the other, y'all. We've crossed those streams. We're unifying what ought not be unified, and we'll pay God's own price for it.

Then we hit the final word. Mold.

What am I supposed to do with that? We hit mold and there's no going back. Are we leaving out our creamy dried beef until something starts growing on it? We're gonna have a Kardashev Type 2 of various fungal nopes sending flavor rockets right up our noses, we're gonna have Guy Fieri on speed dial projectile vomiting into another dimension, or we're mixing in gelatin again, and honestly I don't even know what's worse. But we're in the world of creamy dried beef mold now, we've passed the point of no return, we're serving up things that the nuclear age tried to bury but, like eighteen tons of plutonium waste, I'm pretty sure the creamy dried beef mold never really went away, and it's giving me three types of cancer just reading the words.

Keep your "Ham and Banana Hollandaise," friend. I've seen the face of God, and it is weeping.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha If you're not planning to write a book, WRITE A BOOK. NOW. Holy dooly, that was beautiful. I'm creasing up here. You write like a wonderful fusion of Dave Strider and the McElroys. The word choice, the similes, the images it conjured up in my brain... I'm crying. I'm laughing. Wow. It was almost Biblical. I'm gonna print that baby out and have it tattooed on my buttcheeks.
@Oranitha If you're not planning to write a book, WRITE A BOOK. NOW. Holy dooly, that was beautiful. I'm creasing up here. You write like a wonderful fusion of Dave Strider and the McElroys. The word choice, the similes, the images it conjured up in my brain... I'm crying. I'm laughing. Wow. It was almost Biblical. I'm gonna print that baby out and have it tattooed on my buttcheeks.
[quote name="SpindleWinter" date=2017-10-13 08:27:04] I'm gonna print that baby out and have it tattooed on my buttcheeks. [/quote] I've peaked as a writer. It's all downhill from here.
SpindleWinter wrote on 2017-10-13:
I'm gonna print that baby out and have it tattooed on my buttcheeks.

I've peaked as a writer. It's all downhill from here.
cL9yafY.gif
[img]https://i.redd.it/l7khd8haedrz.jpg[/img] this is not what it looks like but is an actual cake covered in sushi [i]think about it [/i] [size=1]"you know what this strawberry and cream cake needs? fish"
l7khd8haedrz.jpg
this is not what it looks like
but is an actual cake covered in sushi
think about it
"you know what this strawberry and cream cake needs? fish"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
[quote name="Ciphers" date=2017-10-13 15:49:54] [img]https://i.redd.it/l7khd8haedrz.jpg[/img] this is not what it looks like but is an actual cake covered in sushi [i]think about it [/i] [size=1]"you know what this strawberry and cream cake needs? fish" [/quote] [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/b8dc7900f044f53c406342410a3c8125/tenor.gif[/img] [color=green]And yet... I want to try it. I like sushi, I like fruit...
Ciphers wrote on 2017-10-13:
l7khd8haedrz.jpg
this is not what it looks like
but is an actual cake covered in sushi
think about it
"you know what this strawberry and cream cake needs? fish"

tenor.gif

And yet... I want to try it. I like sushi, I like fruit...
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 100 101