Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | __________________________[instant] lore
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Oranitha hi again!! im not sure if @ LibreNoctre got it but may i see shs p if its still open? if not ill take a gander at shs o!
@Oranitha hi again!! im not sure if @ LibreNoctre got it but may i see shs p if its still open? if not ill take a gander at shs o!
ufc57rh_by_night_monster-dbd9qs6.png
plz ping me i get so lost
tumblr_inline_owjfoajAs41rq5cm5_250.png
@LibreNoctre @chocoapple @gemino @SharpClawz

Holy moly y'all, I'm so sorry about that delay! IRL's gotten crazy, very crazy (for a good thing, thankfully, but still). I'm going to send out pieces right now. If you like something, don't worry about waiting for me to respond, just go ahead and use it and send payment, I don't know when next I'll be on the site. If you don't want/need the pieces any longer, I absolutely understand! :)

Unfortunately it'll probably be a little while before I can add more to the shop.
@LibreNoctre @chocoapple @gemino @SharpClawz

Holy moly y'all, I'm so sorry about that delay! IRL's gotten crazy, very crazy (for a good thing, thankfully, but still). I'm going to send out pieces right now. If you like something, don't worry about waiting for me to respond, just go ahead and use it and send payment, I don't know when next I'll be on the site. If you don't want/need the pieces any longer, I absolutely understand! :)

Unfortunately it'll probably be a little while before I can add more to the shop.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
Thanks! And no worries! With the holidays coming up and exams for most, I suspect most people are busy with life. Glad your busy with a good thing though! ^^
@Oranitha
Thanks! And no worries! With the holidays coming up and exams for most, I suspect most people are busy with life. Glad your busy with a good thing though! ^^
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@Oranitha

Good day! Could I see SHS-J and SHS-N? ^-^
@Oranitha

Good day! Could I see SHS-J and SHS-N? ^-^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Oranitha
I'm interested in EXP-J, it seems perfect for one of my dragons so far. Do you need payment now?
@Oranitha
I'm interested in EXP-J, it seems perfect for one of my dragons so far. Do you need payment now?
x0dMTPw.png
@ScarredLightning Nope, I'll send it over now!
@ScarredLightning Nope, I'll send it over now!
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
Oh wow it's been awhile! :) Could I have a look at MIC-I and STB-L?
@Oranitha
Oh wow it's been awhile! :) Could I have a look at MIC-I and STB-L?
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@Oranitha

I'm interested in borrowing the uncorrupted versions of:

EXP-Q
EXP-U
MIC-B
and STB-L

If they suit the 4 dragons I'm considering them for, I will be purchasing them!
@Oranitha

I'm interested in borrowing the uncorrupted versions of:

EXP-Q
EXP-U
MIC-B
and STB-L

If they suit the 4 dragons I'm considering them for, I will be purchasing them!
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@Oranitha
Hi! may I please purchase all your poems, snippets and SHS-M ?
let me know the total and I'll pm you the payment ^^
@Oranitha
Hi! may I please purchase all your poems, snippets and SHS-M ?
let me know the total and I'll pm you the payment ^^
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya Oh wow, sure! Would you like to see the uncorrupted versions before sending payment, though? The shop's on unmarked hiatus (I'll fix that, WHOOPS), I don't mind sending them all at once.

Also, I've been adding more to my log without then adding the "corrupted" version to the front-facing part of the shop, hinging on the assumption no one was browsing. There's likely quite a few more poems and snippets and I think a further short story or two, if you'd like to see if those better fit what you have in mind.
@Andraya Oh wow, sure! Would you like to see the uncorrupted versions before sending payment, though? The shop's on unmarked hiatus (I'll fix that, WHOOPS), I don't mind sending them all at once.

Also, I've been adding more to my log without then adding the "corrupted" version to the front-facing part of the shop, hinging on the assumption no one was browsing. There's likely quite a few more poems and snippets and I think a further short story or two, if you'd like to see if those better fit what you have in mind.
cL9yafY.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16