Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | __________________________[instant] lore
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Oranitha
that's be great! and yeah I'd love to see those too :D
@Oranitha
that's be great! and yeah I'd love to see those too :D
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

Alright I'm doing a SOFT OPEN as I continue to restock.

Please note that pieces closely matching pinglist categories have been marked [soft-reserved]! I'll release them all once I finish replenishing, I just didn't want to ping the pinglist multiple times for minor updates.
Alright I'm doing a SOFT OPEN as I continue to restock.

Please note that pieces closely matching pinglist categories have been marked [soft-reserved]! I'll release them all once I finish replenishing, I just didn't want to ping the pinglist multiple times for minor updates.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
OOoh omg so many cool stories!!!
Could I see STB-M, STB-R, STB-S, STB-T, STB-U and STB-W please?
@Oranitha
OOoh omg so many cool stories!!!
Could I see STB-M, STB-R, STB-S, STB-T, STB-U and STB-W please?
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya Of course! En route
@Andraya Of course! En route
cL9yafY.gif
thanks!
thanks!
w8o0xW1.png

Alrighty, caught up on the paperwork side! Don't mind me, just gonna do a bit of shameless bumping while I wrassle G&G.
Alrighty, caught up on the paperwork side! Don't mind me, just gonna do a bit of shameless bumping while I wrassle G&G.
cL9yafY.gif
Bumping, but also imagining how cursed a theme sale would be. "Buy two lost princes, get the third free!"

There's actually no lost princes in right now. Supply/demand issues. Absolute pain to acquire and you would not believe the security (ignore me it is very late)
Bumping, but also imagining how cursed a theme sale would be. "Buy two lost princes, get the third free!"

There's actually no lost princes in right now. Supply/demand issues. Absolute pain to acquire and you would not believe the security (ignore me it is very late)
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
Hi! I'm back XD
May I see EXP-Z, MIC-J, STB-X and STB-Y please?

also omg themed sales be like yes hey come over here you can buy these two gremlins and a third one will then follow you home for free also no you don't have a choice a bout this XD
@Oranitha
Hi! I'm back XD
May I see EXP-Z, MIC-J, STB-X and STB-Y please?

also omg themed sales be like yes hey come over here you can buy these two gremlins and a third one will then follow you home for free also no you don't have a choice a bout this XD
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya Yoo, absolutely! I'll send them right on over.

Man I do love that idea...it'd be more fun than trying to actually do the SNP thing, hah.
@Andraya Yoo, absolutely! I'll send them right on over.

Man I do love that idea...it'd be more fun than trying to actually do the SNP thing, hah.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Oh my! can I be added to the pinglist for custom backstories and [quote]New poems, necromancy, Shade, and plant body horror pieces:[/quote]? xD Also I am interested in POM-B, POM-C, POM-F, SNP-F, SNP-H
@Oranitha
Oh my! can I be added to the pinglist for custom backstories and
Quote:
New poems, necromancy, Shade, and plant body horror pieces:
? xD

Also I am interested in POM-B, POM-C, POM-F, SNP-F, SNP-H
SG7XUzo.jpgpzpKRJw.jpgR8tmc8q.jpgMToBv9N.jpg0MXBiP7.jpg
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16