Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shuu Art | V 2.0 | t/g/usd/items - open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center]SHUU ART V 2.0[/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/td1Orft.png[/img] Welcome to my art shop! New thread because it's been 2 years and my art style's changed quite a bit, old one is [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1358679/1]here[/url]. SLOTS: treasure; 1. Toriel (sketch sent - on hold?) gems; 1. NinjaPoulet 2. USD; 1. 2. Wishlist/bribe: 1. Xairathan 2. purikura; 1.
SHUU ART V 2.0

td1Orft.png

Welcome to my art shop! New thread because it's been 2 years and my art style's changed quite a bit, old one is here.

SLOTS:

treasure;

1. Toriel (sketch sent - on hold?)
gems;
1. NinjaPoulet

USD;

Wishlist/bribe:
1. Xairathan
purikura;
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
[center]SKETCHY[/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/VenyuoD.png[/img] [center]FLATS/LINES/CELL[/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/YdSApFl.png[/img] [center]PAINTY[/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Mh4BkOR.png[/img] [center]MANGA[/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/SIPKDvE.png[/img] [center]PURIKURA[/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/8rVUKx5.png[/img] art blog [url=http://acetylene.tumblr.com/]here[/url] pinglist; EpikBri, Makkachin, Romiress, Inudragon, Inahetalian
SKETCHY
VenyuoD.png
FLATS/LINES/CELL
YdSApFl.png
PAINTY
Mh4BkOR.png
MANGA
SIPKDvE.png
PURIKURA
8rVUKx5.png

art blog here

pinglist; EpikBri, Makkachin, Romiress, Inudragon, Inahetalian

[b]PRICING (G/T/USD):[/b] [u][indent]B/W SKETCH [i];greyscale shaded, sketchy lines[/i][/u] head; 50/80K/$0.80 bust; 100/120K/$1 waist; 400/500K/$4 [u]SKETCH+COLOURS [i];simple colours, sketchy lines[/i][/u] head; 100/120K/$1 bust; 200/250K/$2 waist; 600/700K/$6 [u]COLOURED [i];simple colours, simple lineart[/i][/u] head; 300/400K/$3 bust; 400/500K/$4 waist; 1000/$10 [u]PAINTED [i];painted, detailed or simple lineart[/i][/u] head; 800/900K/$8 bust; 1200/$12 waist; 2400/$24 [u] MANGA-STYLE [i];b/w screentoned, choice between sketchy or detailed lineart[/i][/u] IF there's a specific mangaka's art style you wanna see, lmk in your form! price may +/- fluctuate slightly depending on detail and time required to reproduce the style~~ sketchy; head; 100/120K/$1 bust; 200/250K/$2 waist; 600/700K/$6 detailed; head; 700/800K/$7 bust; 1000/$10 waist; 2100/$21 [u]PURIKURA [i];fake photobooth style photo sticker![/i][/u] single; 100/120K/$1 couple; 250/300K/$2 additional character; +150/180K/$1.50 [/indent] NEW! you can now pay in wishlist items, which will be a different set of slots (bribe) items accepted at approximately LAH value~ [item=earth sprite] [item=lightning sprite] [item=wind sprite] [item=shadow sprite] [item=fire sprite] [item=arcane sprite] [item=ice sprite] [item=plague sprite][item=companion comet][item=frigid fugitive shackles]
PRICING (G/T/USD):

B/W SKETCH ;greyscale shaded, sketchy lines

head; 50/80K/$0.80
bust; 100/120K/$1
waist; 400/500K/$4

SKETCH+COLOURS ;simple colours, sketchy lines

head; 100/120K/$1
bust; 200/250K/$2
waist; 600/700K/$6

COLOURED ;simple colours, simple lineart

head; 300/400K/$3
bust; 400/500K/$4
waist; 1000/$10

PAINTED ;painted, detailed or simple lineart

head; 800/900K/$8
bust; 1200/$12
waist; 2400/$24

MANGA-STYLE ;b/w screentoned, choice between sketchy or detailed lineart

IF there's a specific mangaka's art style you wanna see, lmk in your form! price may +/- fluctuate slightly depending on detail and time required to reproduce the style~~

sketchy;
head; 100/120K/$1
bust; 200/250K/$2
waist; 600/700K/$6

detailed;
head; 700/800K/$7
bust; 1000/$10
waist; 2100/$21

PURIKURA ;fake photobooth style photo sticker!

single; 100/120K/$1
couple; 250/300K/$2
additional character; +150/180K/$1.50

NEW!
you can now pay in wishlist items, which will be a different set of slots (bribe) items accepted at approximately LAH value~
Earth Sprite Lightning Sprite Wind Sprite Shadow Sprite Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite Ice Sprite Plague Sprite Companion Comet Frigid Fugitive Shackles
NORMAL ORDER FORM:
Quote:
STYLE: (sketch, painted, etc)
TYPE: (head, bust, waist)
REF:
INFO:
PAYMENT:

PURIKURA ORDER FORM:
Quote:
TYPE: (single, couple, etc)
REF:
INFO:
DECORATIONS: (border, stickers, text, colours, be as general or as detailed as possible)
NORMAL ORDER FORM:
Quote:
STYLE: (sketch, painted, etc)
TYPE: (head, bust, waist)
REF:
INFO:
PAYMENT:

PURIKURA ORDER FORM:
Quote:
TYPE: (single, couple, etc)
REF:
INFO:
DECORATIONS: (border, stickers, text, colours, be as general or as detailed as possible)
PINGLIST PPL from OLD THREAD

@Sei @Swordmaster @Ceylon @alduin @WeyrLeader @Kitari @Juyoung @Yoda @Agendor @Solveig @PenquinGrace @Steex @Syncogon @Cabe @XxAlyoshaxX @Caelia @WolfyGhostt @Nocte @Taileile @HinodeTsurugi @nemodave @AardRinn @lovelyhills @remoncake @KaijouKitty @Toriel @Weapon

hey everyone! Pinging you all because you've expressed interest in being added to the general/purikura/mangaka pinglist and/or posted an order form in my old shop at some point in the past two years, sorry for the slowness but this shop is officially back up for the summer!

Over the past two years my art style has definitely changed (for better? for worse? who knows~~~) and prices have also gone up accordingly. totally fine if you're not interested anymore for whatever reason~! but if in the case you'd like to order and you're on this pinglist, please take a 50% discount off your first order for compensation for the long wait/price adjustment and for thanks for the support! That is all xD

aaaaand this shop is officially open!
PINGLIST PPL from OLD THREAD

@Sei @Swordmaster @Ceylon @alduin @WeyrLeader @Kitari @Juyoung @Yoda @Agendor @Solveig @PenquinGrace @Steex @Syncogon @Cabe @XxAlyoshaxX @Caelia @WolfyGhostt @Nocte @Taileile @HinodeTsurugi @nemodave @AardRinn @lovelyhills @remoncake @KaijouKitty @Toriel @Weapon

hey everyone! Pinging you all because you've expressed interest in being added to the general/purikura/mangaka pinglist and/or posted an order form in my old shop at some point in the past two years, sorry for the slowness but this shop is officially back up for the summer!

Over the past two years my art style has definitely changed (for better? for worse? who knows~~~) and prices have also gone up accordingly. totally fine if you're not interested anymore for whatever reason~! but if in the case you'd like to order and you're on this pinglist, please take a 50% discount off your first order for compensation for the long wait/price adjustment and for thanks for the support! That is all xD

aaaaand this shop is officially open!
@xieu I'd love to claim a treasure slot, if you'll give me time to fill out the form?
@xieu I'd love to claim a treasure slot, if you'll give me time to fill out the form?
tiny_spiral_10_by_cappuccino_corgi-d8wiul5.pngtumblr_ocjuweYlNL1ux6e2fo1_400.png[/url]
@Xieu

Can I grab a manga-style painted waist-up for T? Editing in with form in a moment!

STYLE: Painted
TYPE: Waist-up
REF: All links in description
INFO: Posing heroically with one hand on their hip and the other about to pull their rapier out of its sheath, with a cheerful, cocky expression on their face (while wearing the apparel listed in the clothing section).
PAYMENT: 1200g in T
@Xieu

Can I grab a manga-style painted waist-up for T? Editing in with form in a moment!

STYLE: Painted
TYPE: Waist-up
REF: All links in description
INFO: Posing heroically with one hand on their hip and the other about to pull their rapier out of its sheath, with a cheerful, cocky expression on their face (while wearing the apparel listed in the clothing section).
PAYMENT: 1200g in T
gM1MTf9.png
@Xieu Gem slot, please!
@Xieu Gem slot, please!
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
@Syncogon @Toriel @BBSMJ got all of you down for slots~! Let me know when your form is ready ^v^
@Syncogon @Toriel @BBSMJ got all of you down for slots~! Let me know when your form is ready ^v^
@xieu

Can I grab a spot? Post when I get home?
@xieu

Can I grab a spot? Post when I get home?
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10