Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shuu Art | V 2.0 | t/g/usd/items - open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Syncogon @toostupidtocare @Toriel started a new job this week so been pretty busy so far but I promise to get started/continue working on your art this weekend! So sorry for the delay ;v;
@Syncogon @toostupidtocare @Toriel started a new job this week so been pretty busy so far but I promise to get started/continue working on your art this weekend! So sorry for the delay ;v;
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@Xieu

i love your art ;o;

may i be added to the pinglist? c:
@Xieu

i love your art ;o;

may i be added to the pinglist? c:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++ Rw7uKRS.png
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
++++++++++++++++++ FveH2Mn.png
@Xieu

Hey, no problem. Do what you gotta do. Congrats on your new job!!
@Xieu

Hey, no problem. Do what you gotta do. Congrats on your new job!!
@xieu hey there! I was interested in your art and was wondering if you'd be interested in a 3part project? all 3 images would be painted couples' fullbodies or waist-ups (f/f pairing) and i could pay in either gems or USD or a mix if you prefer. if you are interested or want more details just let me know please, thank you!
@xieu hey there! I was interested in your art and was wondering if you'd be interested in a 3part project? all 3 images would be painted couples' fullbodies or waist-ups (f/f pairing) and i could pay in either gems or USD or a mix if you prefer. if you are interested or want more details just let me know please, thank you!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Makkachin added, thanks so much for the interest! ^v^
@Xairathan ahh, I would definitely be interested! More detail would def be appreciated also, feel free to shoot me a PM or tell me here :D
@Makkachin added, thanks so much for the interest! ^v^
@Xairathan ahh, I would definitely be interested! More detail would def be appreciated also, feel free to shoot me a PM or tell me here :D
@Syncogon Heya! Sorry for the delay, your coloured sketch is ready~! ^v^ [img]http://i.imgur.com/gLBihg4.png[/img]
@Syncogon Heya! Sorry for the delay, your coloured sketch is ready~! ^v^
gLBihg4.png

@toostupidtocare your couple purikura is ready! Hope the decorations are ok, and that the stars in her eyes are accurate (and yooo my candy love :o) I'll have your sketch for the painted bust soon~ [img]http://i.imgur.com/Gq1kZKz.png[/img] let me know if you want the higher res version! :D
@toostupidtocare your couple purikura is ready! Hope the decorations are ok, and that the stars in her eyes are accurate (and yooo my candy love :o) I'll have your sketch for the painted bust soon~

Gq1kZKz.png

let me know if you want the higher res version! :D
@Xieu

Yasssss omg it looks so good bless!!! Also yes MCL is my longtime secret guilty pleasure. High res would be greatly appreciated also! :)
@Xieu

Yasssss omg it looks so good bless!!! Also yes MCL is my longtime secret guilty pleasure. High res would be greatly appreciated also! :)
@toostupidtocare yeeeeee I'm glad! ANd I just realize something really stupid....the one I posted was the higher res version and this one [img]http://i.imgur.com/19C7kms.png[/img] is the smaller one LOL sorry about that Dx
@toostupidtocare yeeeeee I'm glad! ANd I just realize something really stupid....the one I posted was the higher res version
and this one

19C7kms.png

is the smaller one LOL sorry about that Dx
@Xieu

Ahahahhah no problem. I'll take them both :P
@Xieu

Ahahahhah no problem. I'll take them both :P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10