Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shuu Art | V 2.0 | t/g/usd/items - open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Xieu Ahh, sorry for being so long! ><; I'm getting a reference done, but I'll choose another character of mine if the slot can't be held for long.
@Xieu Ahh, sorry for being so long! ><; I'm getting a reference done, but I'll choose another character of mine if the slot can't be held for long.
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
@BBSMJ ah, no worries! Thanks for checking in, since I have a couple of other comms to complete, I can keep holding the slot for you! ^^
@BBSMJ ah, no worries! Thanks for checking in, since I have a couple of other comms to complete, I can keep holding the slot for you! ^^
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@Xieu Thank you very much! I'm sorry for the wait, if you can't hold the slot longer and I don't have the reference, then I'll choose a different character to commission. :>
@Xieu Thank you very much! I'm sorry for the wait, if you can't hold the slot longer and I don't have the reference, then I'll choose a different character to commission. :>
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
Now accepting wishlist items! Just listed a bunch of retired items that I like, but a more comprehensive list should be up soon xD
Now accepting wishlist items! Just listed a bunch of retired items that I like, but a more comprehensive list should be up soon xD
@Xieu

Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Xieu

Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Romiress Absolutely! Thank you for the interest ^^
@Romiress Absolutely! Thank you for the interest ^^
@Xieu

Are you keeping open two slots in the gen space or should I bab up one of the usd ones when I get paid? I've been following this thread waiting to get paid.
@Xieu

Are you keeping open two slots in the gen space or should I bab up one of the usd ones when I get paid? I've been following this thread waiting to get paid.
@Ascuba USD ones would be preferable for sure! (they are also priority slots)
Gem slots are currently full, and it'll also be a while before I get to them because right now I'm working on a USD commission project that'll take ~another week ^^
Ah, and if you're sure you wanna order with USD, feel free to post an order form now - I take payment after the sketch so I can definitely get a sketch to you first, then you can send once you get paid.
@Ascuba USD ones would be preferable for sure! (they are also priority slots)
Gem slots are currently full, and it'll also be a while before I get to them because right now I'm working on a USD commission project that'll take ~another week ^^
Ah, and if you're sure you wanna order with USD, feel free to post an order form now - I take payment after the sketch so I can definitely get a sketch to you first, then you can send once you get paid.
@Xieu

Could I be put on the pinglist, please? :D I really like your style, and it'd give me time to save up my dragon cash
@Xieu

Could I be put on the pinglist, please? :D I really like your style, and it'd give me time to save up my dragon cash
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Inudragon yes of course, adding now! Thanks so much for liking my style, that really means a lot ;__;
@Inudragon yes of course, adding now! Thanks so much for liking my style, that really means a lot ;__;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10