Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shuu Art | V 2.0 | t/g/usd/items - open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Xairathan no worries, I'm open, and yes of course!
@lightningpelt perfect! I'll confirm you on the list when I get home and get started! Thank you for ordering! ^^
@Xairathan no worries, I'm open, and yes of course!
@lightningpelt perfect! I'll confirm you on the list when I get home and get started! Thank you for ordering! ^^
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@Xieu my original offer was going to be 2 of 3 sprites [Plague/Lightning/Wind] for a couples' waist-up (4800g) but actually if you'd be willing to consider something else, I'd also be interested in two couples' detailed manga busts (total of 4000g) for the same offer (4800g worth in sprites), would that be something you think you'd be interested in? If not I'd still be happy with the original offer for a single couples' waist-up
@Xieu my original offer was going to be 2 of 3 sprites [Plague/Lightning/Wind] for a couples' waist-up (4800g) but actually if you'd be willing to consider something else, I'd also be interested in two couples' detailed manga busts (total of 4000g) for the same offer (4800g worth in sprites), would that be something you think you'd be interested in? If not I'd still be happy with the original offer for a single couples' waist-up
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan I'd be interested in doing the two couples manga bust offer!
@Xairathan I'd be interested in doing the two couples manga bust offer!
@xieu We have a deal >:3 Would you be okay with me PMing you the references or would you prefer them posted here, and which 2 sprites would you like?
@xieu We have a deal >:3 Would you be okay with me PMing you the references or would you prefer them posted here, and which 2 sprites would you like?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan PM is totally fine! And I'm interested in plague/wind please! ^u^
@Xairathan PM is totally fine! And I'm interested in plague/wind please! ^u^
@Xieu

STYLE: Simple colored lines
TYPE: Bust X2
REF: Character 1 face sides with bun and Back without bun] with three Hair pins[/url[ in the bun, all the hair being light blonde in the white outfit ]here and Character two, black hair, in the black outfit Here
INFO: I would like two colored Busts please, the first of the first character in the white outfit and the second in the black outfit, both with rather severe/threatening expressions and the second figure being half a head taller.
PAYMENT: USD
@Xieu

STYLE: Simple colored lines
TYPE: Bust X2
REF: Character 1 face sides with bun and Back without bun] with three Hair pins[/url[ in the bun, all the hair being light blonde in the white outfit ]here and Character two, black hair, in the black outfit Here
INFO: I would like two colored Busts please, the first of the first character in the white outfit and the second in the black outfit, both with rather severe/threatening expressions and the second figure being half a head taller.
PAYMENT: USD
qCJC5AV.png
@CursedKaze alright, sounds good! Once I start on it I'll give you plenty of WIPs to make sure I'm drawing exactly what you want~ thanks for ordering!
Also wanted to make sure, do you want the two busts be in the same canvas (since you mentioned the heights)?
@CursedKaze alright, sounds good! Once I start on it I'll give you plenty of WIPs to make sure I'm drawing exactly what you want~ thanks for ordering!
Also wanted to make sure, do you want the two busts be in the same canvas (since you mentioned the heights)?
@Xieu

Yes please, having them all in one would be very helpful. Please PM me your Paypal address and I will get payment sent over~!
@Xieu

Yes please, having them all in one would be very helpful. Please PM me your Paypal address and I will get payment sent over~!
qCJC5AV.png
@Xieu Sweet! Would you like me to send payment now, or...?
@Xieu Sweet! Would you like me to send payment now, or...?
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt it's up to you, but after you recieve the first WIP is totally fine too~ ^v^
@lightningpelt it's up to you, but after you recieve the first WIP is totally fine too~ ^v^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10