Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shuu Art | V 2.0 | t/g/usd/items - open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Xieu

Oh god, I'm sorry for that horrendous inquiry post. My kindle has terrible word recognition and even if I spell EXACTLY what I want, it changes it. /eye roll
Well thank you for letting me know that, and I'll definitely be nabbing up one of the USD slots. I just need to pick out what I want done and which option is best suited for me. :D
@Xieu

Oh god, I'm sorry for that horrendous inquiry post. My kindle has terrible word recognition and even if I spell EXACTLY what I want, it changes it. /eye roll
Well thank you for letting me know that, and I'll definitely be nabbing up one of the USD slots. I just need to pick out what I want done and which option is best suited for me. :D
@Ascuba hahaha, no worries at all, I could understand what you meant :p And glad to hear that! :'D
@Ascuba hahaha, no worries at all, I could understand what you meant :p And glad to hear that! :'D
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
usd slot complete :o
will get to gem/treasure slots this weekend, and mayyyyyybe open another slot depending on productivity~!
usd slot complete :o
will get to gem/treasure slots this weekend, and mayyyyyybe open another slot depending on productivity~!
STYLE: painted TYPE: bust REF: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29112041] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291121/29112041_350.png[/img] [/url] INFO: He's based on the Hindu god of fire and I would really enjoy for his art to reflect that. He's a medium skin tone and had long black hair. As for the rest, his clothing follows along with his body colors and apparel. I don't want to bog you down with too much, but having him in a kurta would be great. PAYMENT: USD ALSO YOU CAN HOLD OFF ON MINE UNTIL YOU FONISH YOUR OTHER COMMISIONS. That's totally fine.
STYLE: painted
TYPE: bust
REF:
29112041_350.png

INFO: He's based on the Hindu god of fire and I would really enjoy for his art to reflect that. He's a medium skin tone and had long black hair. As for the rest, his clothing follows along with his body colors and apparel. I don't want to bog you down with too much, but having him in a kurta would be great.
PAYMENT: USD

ALSO YOU CAN HOLD OFF ON MINE UNTIL YOU FONISH YOUR OTHER COMMISIONS. That's totally fine.
@toostupidtocare YOO it's been like....way too long but I just got my tablet and was trying to relearn how to draw again to give you the highest possible quality art so yeah ;v; sorry for the delay~
here's a sketch for you (it's transparent so imgur might give you a black screen lol, lemme know if it's ok!
@toostupidtocare YOO it's been like....way too long but I just got my tablet and was trying to relearn how to draw again to give you the highest possible quality art so yeah ;v; sorry for the delay~
here's a sketch for you (it's transparent so imgur might give you a black screen lol, lemme know if it's ok!
@Ascuba oops, didn't see this bc I totally forgot to subscribe to this thread lol ;D
and sounds good! I'll get started on the sketch and stuff nevertheless bc there are only two comms ahead of you, one which I'm starting now and the other still needs to confirm sketch xD

also question - do you want him to be completely human-looking, or have dragon-ish traits? aand I'm not familiar with Hindu gods but I did a quick google search and he seems to have a headdress of sorts, would you like that as part of the design?
@Ascuba oops, didn't see this bc I totally forgot to subscribe to this thread lol ;D
and sounds good! I'll get started on the sketch and stuff nevertheless bc there are only two comms ahead of you, one which I'm starting now and the other still needs to confirm sketch xD

also question - do you want him to be completely human-looking, or have dragon-ish traits? aand I'm not familiar with Hindu gods but I did a quick google search and he seems to have a headdress of sorts, would you like that as part of the design?
@Xieu

all good all good, thanks for following up with me :D
@Xieu

all good all good, thanks for following up with me :D
@Xieu

It's my bad for not pinging you. Oops!
Ah well... no to the headdress, but you could do like gold in his hair, like jewelry or a simple crown since he's a prince with the spirit of the fire god within him. Just... very regal and fancy. He a fancy butt.
I would prefer him more human looking. I do enjoy gijinkas very much and like then human. Maybe some others down the line will have more dragon qualities, but Vahni I've always seen as more human than anything else.

So I went hunting... something similar to this dude, just more youthful. Less facial hair, like... not a lot none at all or a small goatee. Like his clothing and everything is on point just the wrong colors.
@Xieu

It's my bad for not pinging you. Oops!
Ah well... no to the headdress, but you could do like gold in his hair, like jewelry or a simple crown since he's a prince with the spirit of the fire god within him. Just... very regal and fancy. He a fancy butt.
I would prefer him more human looking. I do enjoy gijinkas very much and like then human. Maybe some others down the line will have more dragon qualities, but Vahni I've always seen as more human than anything else.

So I went hunting... something similar to this dude, just more youthful. Less facial hair, like... not a lot none at all or a small goatee. Like his clothing and everything is on point just the wrong colors.
@Xieu
Sorry this was so long!
STYLE: Sketch+Colored
TYPE: Bust
REF: http://toyhou.se/923941.lillith-nyx
INFO: She usually looks somber or calm. She also loves blue-ish white carnations. You do not need to draw the veil.
PAYMENT: 200g

Would you like me to send payment now?
@Xieu
Sorry this was so long!
STYLE: Sketch+Colored
TYPE: Bust
REF: http://toyhou.se/923941.lillith-nyx
INFO: She usually looks somber or calm. She also loves blue-ish white carnations. You do not need to draw the veil.
PAYMENT: 200g

Would you like me to send payment now?
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
@toostupidtocare kind of just finished it without any further wips, so let me know if there's any colouration changes needed and I'll be happy to do so for you~ [url=http://i.imgur.com/fvDcnuc.jpg][img]http://i.imgur.com/qmAfgJ4.png[/img][/url] (click image for full size :o)
@toostupidtocare kind of just finished it without any further wips, so let me know if there's any colouration changes needed and I'll be happy to do so for you~

qmAfgJ4.png

(click image for full size :o)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10