Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •EC's Art Shop• (Closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@EchoCallisto

Thank you so much! I'll send payment right over~
@EchoCallisto

Thank you so much! I'll send payment right over~
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@EchoCallisto [b]Commission Type:[/b] Colored Animation [b]Description Of The Emblem:[/b] [list][*]Here's a hideous sketch of my idea: [url=http://imgur.com/VwlfcP1]X[/url] - I can't draw swords at all [*]A while back I had an emblem done by somebody else, turned out like this: [url=http://68.media.tumblr.com/df7e62d0163f531a650d2f728eb685b3/tumblr_occhhoekx91s5n6cao4_250.png]X[/url] I'm trying to go for a "darker" theme, like the opposite of that. [*]I'd like the sword looking similar to this: [item=Valkyrie Blade] But in darker colors, like black. [*]And the daggers looking like the ones coming from this accent: [skin=21659] [*]For the eye color, could it be gold? Along with the crown. [*]Crown design: I circled the ones I liked. [url=http://imgur.com/hsqSdGw]X[/url] [url=http://imgur.com/hcUboOM]X[/url] [*] Forgot to insert this in my sketch, but much like the accent that I've given as an example it has this glow radiating around it's head I'd love to have that effect behind the sword and everything with rune designs. You can't really see it through the preview of the accent, but it's more clear to see on a dark dragon. [b]Payment:[/b] Treasures // Wishlist Items? [b]Updates:[/b] Would love updates on sketch and lineart. [b]Animation:[/b] Earlier I was speaking of the glow and the runes, I'd love that to be pulsating, fading and then reappearing. Like a glowing effect. [b]Size:[/b] Could I get signature size and 250 x 250? [b]Other Info:[/b] If this is all too complicated, let me know. I have other designs in mind.
@EchoCallisto
Commission Type: Colored Animation

Description Of The Emblem:
  • Here's a hideous sketch of my idea:
    X - I can't draw swords at all
  • A while back I had an emblem done by somebody else, turned out like this:
    X
    I'm trying to go for a "darker" theme, like the opposite of that.
  • I'd like the sword looking similar to this:
    Valkyrie Blade
    But in darker colors, like black.
  • And the daggers looking like the ones coming from this accent:
  • For the eye color, could it be gold? Along with the crown.
  • Crown design: I circled the ones I liked.
    X X
  • Forgot to insert this in my sketch, but much like the accent that I've given as an example it has this glow radiating around it's head I'd love to have that effect behind the sword and everything with rune designs. You can't really see it through the preview of the accent, but it's more clear to see on a dark dragon.

Payment: Treasures // Wishlist Items?

Updates: Would love updates on sketch and lineart.

Animation: Earlier I was speaking of the glow and the runes, I'd love that to be pulsating, fading and then reappearing. Like a glowing effect.

Size: Could I get signature size and 250 x 250?

Other Info: If this is all too complicated, let me know. I have other designs in mind.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Amorah I can definitely draw that for you! Thank you for all the references, they will be super handy :) I have my wishlist linked on this post if you wanted to pay partially with items but otherwise it'll be 165 gems :)

Edit: And yes! I can make it both sizes :)
@Amorah I can definitely draw that for you! Thank you for all the references, they will be super handy :) I have my wishlist linked on this post if you wanted to pay partially with items but otherwise it'll be 165 gems :)

Edit: And yes! I can make it both sizes :)
21725813p.png

˜”*°• Please Pat My Progens! •°*”˜
Goal: 500 Likes Each

21725814p.png
@Saere I can do a wolf skull for you :) Would you want it facing the front, left or right? Blinking lights animation will be easier than animated the smoke, but I can do either. The choice is up to you. The price will depend on what you choose though. :)
@Saere I can do a wolf skull for you :) Would you want it facing the front, left or right? Blinking lights animation will be easier than animated the smoke, but I can do either. The choice is up to you. The price will depend on what you choose though. :)
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
Ohh, the wolf skull facing the front please. And hmm, if you can do it I'd love the animated smoke!
Ohh, the wolf skull facing the front please. And hmm, if you can do it I'd love the animated smoke!

OVmZor1.png
May I be added to the pinglist for emblems? I'd love to get one when your slots are open!
May I be added to the pinglist for emblems? I'd love to get one when your slots are open!
6Nf68Cu.gif TdLFLfB.png pqtbGBS.gif
@Saere Alright! I can do that! The total will be 170g :)
@Saere Alright! I can do that! The total will be 170g :)
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
@Czarcasm If you want, I can put you on the waitlist. :)
@Czarcasm If you want, I can put you on the waitlist. :)
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
Sure! That'd be great :)
Sure! That'd be great :)
6Nf68Cu.gif TdLFLfB.png pqtbGBS.gif
@Shadowfire1223 Here is Arkith! Let me know if I need to fix anything. And save it for yourself just in case :) [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/GZn6wI1.png[/img][/center]
@Shadowfire1223 Here is Arkith! Let me know if I need to fix anything. And save it for yourself just in case :)
GZn6wI1.png
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12