Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •EC's Art Shop• (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Yoda I'm sure I can make one for you. :) I'll put you on my ping list and we can talk about the design later. So start thinking about what you'd like it to look like! :D
@Yoda I'm sure I can make one for you. :) I'll put you on my ping list and we can talk about the design later. So start thinking about what you'd like it to look like! :D
21725813p.png

˜”*°• Please Pat My Progens! •°*”˜
Goal: 500 Likes Each

21725814p.png
@Moirli I finished! I hope you like it. If there is anything that bothers you, let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it. :D Please save this for yourself just in case. [img]http://i.imgur.com/iUsnIA1.png[/img]
@Moirli I finished! I hope you like it. If there is anything that bothers you, let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it. :D Please save this for yourself just in case.

iUsnIA1.png
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
@AiDeeKay I am ready to start your commission! I hope its okay, but your commission might take me longer because I am visiting family this weekend. I plan on working on it every chance I get though! :) If this isn't okay with you, let me know.
@AiDeeKay I am ready to start your commission! I hope its okay, but your commission might take me longer because I am visiting family this weekend. I plan on working on it every chance I get though! :) If this isn't okay with you, let me know.
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
@EchoCallisto

That's perfectly fine! I have no qualms with waiting and appreciate the heads up :)
@EchoCallisto

That's perfectly fine! I have no qualms with waiting and appreciate the heads up :)
rvIMLeS.png
@EchoCallisto

She is beautiful! Thank you so much!
@EchoCallisto

She is beautiful! Thank you so much!
U8QtDKC.png
@EchoCallisto

Would you put me on your pinglist? thanks! :D
@EchoCallisto

Would you put me on your pinglist? thanks! :D
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@LemonQuartz Sure thing!
@LemonQuartz Sure thing!
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
@AiDeeKay I am finally done! Sorry for the wait :) I Hope you like it! Save it for yourself just in case I lose it. [img]http://i.imgur.com/DXLpHIL.png[/img]
@AiDeeKay I am finally done! Sorry for the wait :) I Hope you like it! Save it for yourself just in case I lose it.

DXLpHIL.png
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
@DaDragon @LemonQuartz @Yoda @Amorah @evosoul @Sacnite @LaAstaria @KiyukiDragon @End3rStorm @Dunkarooba @TsubasanoOkami @Lavendetta

Slots are open for dragon busts AND EMBLEMS! :D

I will be headed to work in 20 minutes so I wont be able to update the slots as they are taken so if you place an order after they are taken, I will place you on the wait list.

Thank you guys for showing interest in my art! It is very much appreciated! :D
@DaDragon @LemonQuartz @Yoda @Amorah @evosoul @Sacnite @LaAstaria @KiyukiDragon @End3rStorm @Dunkarooba @TsubasanoOkami @Lavendetta

Slots are open for dragon busts AND EMBLEMS! :D

I will be headed to work in 20 minutes so I wont be able to update the slots as they are taken so if you place an order after they are taken, I will place you on the wait list.

Thank you guys for showing interest in my art! It is very much appreciated! :D
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
@EchoCallisto
Would like an emblem slot!
@EchoCallisto
Would like an emblem slot!
Yokai.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12