Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •EC's Art Shop• (Closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@EchoCallisto - Can you put me on the bottom of the sigil list for a later date? I do want one eventually but my clan is going through a major overhaul and the symbol is changing too. I'm just not sure to what yet.
@EchoCallisto - Can you put me on the bottom of the sigil list for a later date? I do want one eventually but my clan is going through a major overhaul and the symbol is changing too. I'm just not sure to what yet.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Onikuma Of course!
@Onikuma Of course!
21725813p.png

˜”*°• Please Pat My Progens! •°*”˜
Goal: 500 Likes Each

21725814p.png
@Saere A slot for an emblem has opened up! Don't forget to fill out the order form :)
@Saere A slot for an emblem has opened up! Don't forget to fill out the order form :)
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
Eee! Awesome!!

Commission Type: Colored/Animated
Description of the Emblem: A wolf skull or wolf silhouette if you don't feel comfortable doing a skull, with the green wind smoke curling out from behind it. I'd love if it could have the feathers from the windbound mask/plumage there too.
Payment: Gems
Updates: I'm pretty chill, so if it's easier on you don't worry about updates ^^ I'd love to see a sketch, but that's not required! If you have any problems I'd be more than happy to help or change something :D
Animation: I'd love blinking lights in the smoke or to make it look like the smoke is moving, but neither is a must have :D
Size: Whichever of the two is easier for you. I think I'd prefer the 100 x 100 so I can use it in my sig, but I understand smaller can sometimes be harder

Thank you!!!
Eee! Awesome!!

Commission Type: Colored/Animated
Description of the Emblem: A wolf skull or wolf silhouette if you don't feel comfortable doing a skull, with the green wind smoke curling out from behind it. I'd love if it could have the feathers from the windbound mask/plumage there too.
Payment: Gems
Updates: I'm pretty chill, so if it's easier on you don't worry about updates ^^ I'd love to see a sketch, but that's not required! If you have any problems I'd be more than happy to help or change something :D
Animation: I'd love blinking lights in the smoke or to make it look like the smoke is moving, but neither is a must have :D
Size: Whichever of the two is easier for you. I think I'd prefer the 100 x 100 so I can use it in my sig, but I understand smaller can sometimes be harder

Thank you!!!

OVmZor1.png
@EchoCallisto
Gimme a moment to think about it. I have a couple of ideas, I'm gonna sketch a couple of them out (they're gonna be ugly so watch out).
@EchoCallisto
Gimme a moment to think about it. I have a couple of ideas, I'm gonna sketch a couple of them out (they're gonna be ugly so watch out).
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Amorah haha don't worry about it. Take your time :)
@Amorah haha don't worry about it. Take your time :)
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
@EchoCallisto

swiggity swooty

are there slots for busts? :D
@EchoCallisto

swiggity swooty

are there slots for busts? :D
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@Shadowfire1223 Yup! They are both open!
@Shadowfire1223 Yup! They are both open!
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
@EchoCallisto Thank you! :D [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19228898] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192289/19228898_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Commission Type:[/b] Coloured Lineart (+3 Apparel, Earrings/Glasses/Necklace) [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Updates:[/b] None are necessary! [b]Animation:[/b] None, please~ [b]Background:[/b] N/A [b]Other Info:[/b] Arkith is a shy, nervous baby, so something that reflects that would be lovely~
@EchoCallisto

Thank you! :D

Dragon:

19228898_350.png

Commission Type: Coloured Lineart (+3 Apparel, Earrings/Glasses/Necklace)

Payment: Treasure

Updates: None are necessary!

Animation: None, please~

Background: N/A

Other Info: Arkith is a shy, nervous baby, so something that reflects that would be lovely~
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@Shadowfire1223 Oh I'd love to draw him! I won't charge you for the apparel since they are so small and few. So the total will only be the 150kt :)
@Shadowfire1223 Oh I'd love to draw him! I won't charge you for the apparel since they are so small and few. So the total will only be the 150kt :)
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12