Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •EC's Art Shop• (Closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@MissBlindBat No need to apologize :D I'm totally willing to draw whatever you've got brewing in your mind. It helps me grow as an artist!

No need to send money just yet. When I get started, you can send it. I'll let you know the total after I plan out your emblem just so I can see if the animation is going to be complicated or not. :)
@MissBlindBat No need to apologize :D I'm totally willing to draw whatever you've got brewing in your mind. It helps me grow as an artist!

No need to send money just yet. When I get started, you can send it. I'll let you know the total after I plan out your emblem just so I can see if the animation is going to be complicated or not. :)
21725813p.png

˜”*°• Please Pat My Progens! •°*”˜
Goal: 500 Likes Each

21725814p.png
@EchoCallisto Awesome, thank you! :D
@EchoCallisto Awesome, thank you! :D
They/them |-+-| FR+0
My accent hunt thread

LF Marigold/Moss/Oilslick
Earthdragon!
tumblr_ofmwk0DOBt1u3wsjco2_250.png
Sorry about the late reply! You forgot to ping me, so I didn't see it x]

I can pay with the spinner scroll and a brown wolf cape ^^
Sorry about the late reply! You forgot to ping me, so I didn't see it x]

I can pay with the spinner scroll and a brown wolf cape ^^
@Yoda Oh dang I didn't! Lol sorry about that! That sounds good to me :)
@Yoda Oh dang I didn't! Lol sorry about that! That sounds good to me :)
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
@EchoCallisto

Haha, that's okay ^^ It happens.
Shall I send payment over? (:
@EchoCallisto

Haha, that's okay ^^ It happens.
Shall I send payment over? (:
@Yoda Sure!
@Yoda Sure!
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
@Sacnite I finished your emblem! If anything is not the way you wanted, let me know. Otherwise save this for yourself just in case. :D [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/7Uji01g.gif[/img][/center]
@Sacnite I finished your emblem! If anything is not the way you wanted, let me know. Otherwise save this for yourself just in case. :D
7Uji01g.gif
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
@Boundingfeather [s]I have started your commission! Expect it to be done within a couple days :)[/s] Edit: Done! I hope you like it! I had a lot of fun with this one. :D Make sure to save it for yourself just in case! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/25n77IH.png[/img][/center]
@Boundingfeather I have started your commission! Expect it to be done within a couple days :)

Edit: Done! I hope you like it! I had a lot of fun with this one. :D Make sure to save it for yourself just in case!
25n77IH.png
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
@EchoCallisto Oh my gosh, it looks so good! Thank you so very much!
@EchoCallisto Oh my gosh, it looks so good! Thank you so very much!
@Yoda Finished your first emblem! Save it for yourself just in case. :D Let me know if it isn't the way you want it :) [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Kokngwe.png[/img][/center] I am beginning on the second one now!
@Yoda Finished your first emblem! Save it for yourself just in case. :D Let me know if it isn't the way you want it :)
Kokngwe.png

I am beginning on the second one now!
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12