Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | heartcrusher1's Lore Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
28iuh4i.jpg

Hello there, and welcome to heartcrusher1's Lore Shop!

First of all, thank you for checking my Shop out and reading this! I want you to know that I really do appreciate each and every view (even if I can't see it!) Shout-out to each and every one of you in the community - you are all fabulous~!

Here, you can order lore. This category (in my Shop, at least) includes dragon bios, clan lore (in clan profile), short stories, and much more! I can probably come up with whatever you're looking for - try me!

|| orders ||

1. Rage - NeophyteRedglare

2. Aphrodite - NeophyteRedglare

3. closed

4. closed

5. closed

|| form ||

Username:
Type of Lore: (bio, clan, short story, etc.)
Main/important ideas:
Specifics:
Length/Extent:
Established lore:
Payment Method:

|| rules ||

» First-come, first served. No exceptions, reservations not accepted.

» Gem Ratio: 1:750

» I am a student and sometimes have writer's block; please be patient as I work through life!

» Post here with an order form and I'll see what I can do. Please do NOT ping me; I am already subscribed and have enough pings to worry about. This order form is very important. If you don't use it, I won't reply to your post (even if I see it).

» Final word count = payment. This is why it's be great to specify your preferred length.

» Payment options include treasure, gems, and items (talk to me first). Payment is due after I have sent you your final order. Should you fail to pay me (I hope not!) in a timely manner (one week), I will have to ban you from ordering again as I put a good amount of time into my work.

» Please be courteous to me and others at all times while in the Shop.

|| pricing ||

» 30 treasure per word
» I may accept items. PM/ping me first before ordering to discuss. I base off of LAH value.

|| examples ||

Thank you for your interest in my lore shop. I look forward to writing for you! ^.^

|| note || I delete my old bumps to clean out the thread~
28iuh4i.jpg

Hello there, and welcome to heartcrusher1's Lore Shop!

First of all, thank you for checking my Shop out and reading this! I want you to know that I really do appreciate each and every view (even if I can't see it!) Shout-out to each and every one of you in the community - you are all fabulous~!

Here, you can order lore. This category (in my Shop, at least) includes dragon bios, clan lore (in clan profile), short stories, and much more! I can probably come up with whatever you're looking for - try me!

|| orders ||

1. Rage - NeophyteRedglare

2. Aphrodite - NeophyteRedglare

3. closed

4. closed

5. closed

|| form ||

Username:
Type of Lore: (bio, clan, short story, etc.)
Main/important ideas:
Specifics:
Length/Extent:
Established lore:
Payment Method:

|| rules ||

» First-come, first served. No exceptions, reservations not accepted.

» Gem Ratio: 1:750

» I am a student and sometimes have writer's block; please be patient as I work through life!

» Post here with an order form and I'll see what I can do. Please do NOT ping me; I am already subscribed and have enough pings to worry about. This order form is very important. If you don't use it, I won't reply to your post (even if I see it).

» Final word count = payment. This is why it's be great to specify your preferred length.

» Payment options include treasure, gems, and items (talk to me first). Payment is due after I have sent you your final order. Should you fail to pay me (I hope not!) in a timely manner (one week), I will have to ban you from ordering again as I put a good amount of time into my work.

» Please be courteous to me and others at all times while in the Shop.

|| pricing ||

» 30 treasure per word
» I may accept items. PM/ping me first before ordering to discuss. I base off of LAH value.

|| examples ||

Thank you for your interest in my lore shop. I look forward to writing for you! ^.^

|| note || I delete my old bumps to clean out the thread~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Friendly bump~
Friendly bump~
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1867753][img]https://pp.vk.me/c631824/v631824219/35501/baR_EKFlCs8.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
baR_EKFlCs8.jpg
zMBrKAVuO6A.jpg0KYrfCc.png
@heartcrusher1
Are you interested in lore'ing up a dragon or two? I may have an opportunity for you here :D

I am looking to lore/bio up some of my dragons. (I can give tr instead of tablets by the way!)
@heartcrusher1
Are you interested in lore'ing up a dragon or two? I may have an opportunity for you here :D

I am looking to lore/bio up some of my dragons. (I can give tr instead of tablets by the way!)
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
@MadaraRising - Of course! I'm always open for tablets, but after the festival I'm more into treasure. Gems, if possible? I'd like to do BlackMist. She's beautiful.
@MadaraRising - Of course! I'm always open for tablets, but after the festival I'm more into treasure. Gems, if possible? I'd like to do BlackMist. She's beautiful.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1

Nice :D Just state your price, I got plenty tablets.

I'll get you down for her. Wheee! Just demand however many tablets you think your work is worth ^.^b
@heartcrusher1

Nice :D Just state your price, I got plenty tablets.

I'll get you down for her. Wheee! Just demand however many tablets you think your work is worth ^.^b
Looking for
@MadaraRising - I don't know....I'm terrible at pricing. Perhaps 40 tablets per 250 words? I can write a lot once I get in the groove. Just check out the Google Doc compilation on the first post of my work. I got carried away with the first Lore a Day question. >.<
@MadaraRising - I don't know....I'm terrible at pricing. Perhaps 40 tablets per 250 words? I can write a lot once I get in the groove. Just check out the Google Doc compilation on the first post of my work. I got carried away with the first Lore a Day question. >.<
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1 That's okay-ish? I've had anything from 5-10 tablets for 3 paragraphs, 10 tablets for 250 words and 35 tablets for 250 words. Someone used the tr rate and just went 1 tablet for 550tr.

Depends of the skill and flow I guess?

But good ^.^b I decided I was grindin for that this festival, sooo~
It's fun to somehow find ways to make my festival dragons even more special very few months when I get on a roll.
Last festival I was kinda really out of it somehow. this one is like whooohooo grindingand dragon stuffs funs! Goaaaaaals!
@heartcrusher1 That's okay-ish? I've had anything from 5-10 tablets for 3 paragraphs, 10 tablets for 250 words and 35 tablets for 250 words. Someone used the tr rate and just went 1 tablet for 550tr.

Depends of the skill and flow I guess?

But good ^.^b I decided I was grindin for that this festival, sooo~
It's fun to somehow find ways to make my festival dragons even more special very few months when I get on a roll.
Last festival I was kinda really out of it somehow. this one is like whooohooo grindingand dragon stuffs funs! Goaaaaaals!
Looking for
@MadaraRising - Told you I'm terrible! I can do 30 tablets for 250 words, if you want. I suppose I'm okay at writing....it depends on the receiver of course. I can flow quite well, and I already have a bit of a general rough draft for her from the prompt you gave on the thread!

Goals: Get two chests this BSJ No, I actually accomplished that. O.O
@MadaraRising - Told you I'm terrible! I can do 30 tablets for 250 words, if you want. I suppose I'm okay at writing....it depends on the receiver of course. I can flow quite well, and I already have a bit of a general rough draft for her from the prompt you gave on the thread!

Goals: Get two chests this BSJ No, I actually accomplished that. O.O
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
1 2 3 4 5