Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | heartcrusher1's Lore Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@Ythequeris - I'll get to him as soon as possible! This month I'm quite busy (we just moved into our new house and we're trying to fix it up) but I'll work on him whenever I get the chance! 500-700 words seems just fine, although I might end up making it a bit longer if I get carried away with the flow. :3 I think he seems really interesting, and I'll do the best I can! The fact that his accident was accidental and that he has a kooky WC as his friend would make for a rather curious story.
@Ythequeris - I'll get to him as soon as possible! This month I'm quite busy (we just moved into our new house and we're trying to fix it up) but I'll work on him whenever I get the chance! 500-700 words seems just fine, although I might end up making it a bit longer if I get carried away with the flow. :3 I think he seems really interesting, and I'll do the best I can! The fact that his accident was accidental and that he has a kooky WC as his friend would make for a rather curious story.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@Ythequeris - I'm so sorry for the delay, I've had a writer's block for some time and I finally got some inspiration after reading some good literature. Again, my sincerest apologies for taking so long, I'll try to keep riding my thought train until I finish your lore!
@Ythequeris - I'm so sorry for the delay, I've had a writer's block for some time and I finally got some inspiration after reading some good literature. Again, my sincerest apologies for taking so long, I'll try to keep riding my thought train until I finish your lore!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1

The bio is incredibly awesome! It is written with beautiful and interesting language - I even learned a few new words :D The story itself is just like I requested with a few more details which make the whole bio just perfect. Absolutely worth buying :3

sorry for the late reply :0
@heartcrusher1

The bio is incredibly awesome! It is written with beautiful and interesting language - I even learned a few new words :D The story itself is just like I requested with a few more details which make the whole bio just perfect. Absolutely worth buying :3

sorry for the late reply :0
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
@Ythequeris - Thanks! :D No problem about the late reply, lol
@Ythequeris - Thanks! :D No problem about the late reply, lol
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1
Hi, do you accept items? Also my clan is full of God/Goddess from around the world are you ok with writing about that?
@heartcrusher1
Hi, do you accept items? Also my clan is full of God/Goddess from around the world are you ok with writing about that?
Do I have a gen.1 obsession? I think I might, is that bad?
@blackflamewolf - I might, depending on what they are. :) I'm cool with writing about gods and goddesses, I respect that kind of stuff.
@blackflamewolf - I might, depending on what they are. :) I'm cool with writing about gods and goddesses, I respect that kind of stuff.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1
I have some festival chests, various apparel, and Baldwin materials.
@heartcrusher1
I have some festival chests, various apparel, and Baldwin materials.
@blackflamewolf - I might take some of the rarer Baldwin mats, some of the apparel, and definitely festival chests! You can PM me or we can keep discussing in this thread about what kinds you have. I price items by LAH, so you can fill out the form on the front page and I'll start writing, and whatever amount I end up writing will be how much the payment is. Then we can see the LAH value of the items you want to use for payment, and we'll see how much it covers! :D
@blackflamewolf - I might take some of the rarer Baldwin mats, some of the apparel, and definitely festival chests! You can PM me or we can keep discussing in this thread about what kinds you have. I price items by LAH, so you can fill out the form on the front page and I'll start writing, and whatever amount I end up writing will be how much the payment is. Then we can see the LAH value of the items you want to use for payment, and we'll see how much it covers! :D
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1 I have these chests Cursed Watcher, and Wispy Magic. Username: blackflamewolf What will the lore be about?: Marzanna(#9351297) Links to whatever the lore is about, if applicable: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9351297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93513/9351297_350.png[/img] [/url] How extensive would you like it to be?: 1000 - 2000(not much longer then that please) How soon would you like your lore*?: 3 Main ideas/important aspects of the lore: She uses magic, loves winter/frost/ice(which is unusual for a nature dragon), like incest(s) for familiars/pets, and likes danger. She hunts/searches for familiars for the clan to keep/trade. Mate is Thoth. Any lore that is already made: Slavic goddess of witchcraft, death and winter. Would you like me to use the lore above?: Yes! Username: blackflamewolf What will the lore be about?: Thoth(#9279158) Links to whatever the lore is about, if applicable: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9279158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92792/9279158_350.png[/img] [/url] How extensive would you like it to be?: 1000 - 2000(not much longer then that please) How soon would you like your lore*?: 3 Main ideas/important aspects of the lore: He loves writing/reading(both nonfiction and fiction). He is the scribe of the clan and keeps all knowledge/stats of the clan. He enjoys watching the moon especially when he can get his mate to do so with him. He fears for his mate Marzanna when she does dangerous things/looks for something dangerous. His mate is Marzanna. Any lore that is already made: Egyptian God of Wisdom and he is the god of writing, knowledge, time, fantasy, speaking, inventions and moon. Moreover he's involved in arbitration, magic and the judging of the dead. Would you like me to use the lore above?: Yes! Username: blackflamewolf What will the lore be about?: My clan as a whole. Links to whatever the lore is about, if applicable: No link How extensive would you like it to be?: 1000 - 2000(not much longer then that please) How soon would you like your lore*?: 3 Main ideas/important aspects of the lore: My clan is of Gods/Goddesses from around the world. They are live together in one place peacefully, most of the time(occasionally the are problems/feuds). Any lore that is already made: Collector of shadows and mists. Would you like me to use the lore above?: Yes, I would like that sentence included somewhere.
@heartcrusher1
I have these chests Cursed Watcher, and Wispy Magic.
Username: blackflamewolf
What will the lore be about?: Marzanna(#9351297)
Links to whatever the lore is about, if applicable:
9351297_350.png

How extensive would you like it to be?: 1000 - 2000(not much longer then that please)
How soon would you like your lore*?: 3
Main ideas/important aspects of the lore: She uses magic, loves winter/frost/ice(which is unusual for a nature dragon), like incest(s) for familiars/pets, and likes danger. She hunts/searches for familiars for the clan to keep/trade. Mate is Thoth.
Any lore that is already made: Slavic goddess of witchcraft, death and winter.
Would you like me to use the lore above?: Yes!

What will the lore be about?: Thoth(#9279158)
Links to whatever the lore is about, if applicable:
9279158_350.png

How extensive would you like it to be?: 1000 - 2000(not much longer then that please)
Main ideas/important aspects of the lore: He loves writing/reading(both nonfiction and fiction). He is the scribe of the clan and keeps all knowledge/stats of the clan. He enjoys watching the moon especially when he can get his mate to do so with him. He fears for his mate Marzanna when she does dangerous things/looks for something dangerous. His mate is Marzanna.
Any lore that is already made: Egyptian God of Wisdom and he is the god of writing, knowledge, time, fantasy, speaking, inventions and moon. Moreover he's involved in arbitration, magic and the judging of the dead.
Would you like me to use the lore above?: Yes!

What will the lore be about?: My clan as a whole.
Links to whatever the lore is about, if applicable: No link
Main ideas/important aspects of the lore: My clan is of Gods/Goddesses from around the world. They are live together in one place peacefully, most of the time(occasionally the are problems/feuds).
Any lore that is already made: Collector of shadows and mists.
Would you like me to use the lore above?: Yes, I would like that sentence included somewhere.
@blackflamewolf - Alright! I'll get to yours as soon as possible. Which one would you like me to start first? I already have 4 orders, so there's only one spot left at the moment. I'll finish the one you choose first due to priority, then the 4 others, and then I'll work on your remaining two.
@blackflamewolf - Alright! I'll get to yours as soon as possible. Which one would you like me to start first? I already have 4 orders, so there's only one spot left at the moment. I'll finish the one you choose first due to priority, then the 4 others, and then I'll work on your remaining two.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
1 2 3 4 5