Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | heartcrusher1's Lore Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@heartcrusher1
Hi, how is my lore coming?
@heartcrusher1
Hi, how is my lore coming?
Do I have a gen.1 obsession? I think I might, is that bad?
@blackflamewolf - Almost done! We've had quite a traveling weekend spree + school days, so I'm terribly sorry for the delay as usual. :/ I should have it to you by Friday~
@blackflamewolf - Almost done! We've had quite a traveling weekend spree + school days, so I'm terribly sorry for the delay as usual. :/ I should have it to you by Friday~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1
Ok, thanks.
@heartcrusher1
Ok, thanks.
Do I have a gen.1 obsession? I think I might, is that bad?
@blackflamewolf - Finished it, sending! :)
@blackflamewolf - Finished it, sending! :)
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
The lore is awesome, as awesome as it can get! I had only supplied a few words - the character of the dragon - and heartcrusher1 turned it into a delightfully beautiful and creative piece of writing! It is wonderful how a few words can be woven into a story - you'll just need a writer who puts her heart into her work and does her best for her customers and friends. I would say heartcrusher1 is that person. ^^
The lore is awesome, as awesome as it can get! I had only supplied a few words - the character of the dragon - and heartcrusher1 turned it into a delightfully beautiful and creative piece of writing! It is wonderful how a few words can be woven into a story - you'll just need a writer who puts her heart into her work and does her best for her customers and friends. I would say heartcrusher1 is that person. ^^
yv0mNts.png
@heartcrusher1
Username: Stormheart208
What will the lore be about?: Stormheart
Links to whatever the lore is about, if applicable: ^
How extensive would you like it to be?: Around 700 words, like the previous lore you wrote for me(or for Firespark, in other words)
Main ideas/important aspects of the lore:
Characteristics - something along the lines of Calm, Loyal, Brave. :)

Stormheart became the clan leader when she was born. No, she wasn't born to the clan leaders, but her parents were just normal clan members. However, just as she was born, Firespark, the dragon in the clan who speaks to Lightweaver, returned from his bimonthly trip to Lightweaver, and said he knew that Stormheart was special.
That she would become the clan leader once she matures.

You can add anything that you think will suit her, and her past history. Oh, one last thing: Stormheart is still young, a week old only, so I'd like her lore to fit her young and lively character as well. Thank you!
Any lore that is already made:Firespark
Would you like me to use the lore above?:No need to include Firespark's, its very different from how Stormheart's bio should be like.
@heartcrusher1
Username: Stormheart208
What will the lore be about?: Stormheart
Links to whatever the lore is about, if applicable: ^
How extensive would you like it to be?: Around 700 words, like the previous lore you wrote for me(or for Firespark, in other words)
Main ideas/important aspects of the lore:
Characteristics - something along the lines of Calm, Loyal, Brave. :)

Stormheart became the clan leader when she was born. No, she wasn't born to the clan leaders, but her parents were just normal clan members. However, just as she was born, Firespark, the dragon in the clan who speaks to Lightweaver, returned from his bimonthly trip to Lightweaver, and said he knew that Stormheart was special.
That she would become the clan leader once she matures.

You can add anything that you think will suit her, and her past history. Oh, one last thing: Stormheart is still young, a week old only, so I'd like her lore to fit her young and lively character as well. Thank you!
Any lore that is already made:Firespark
Would you like me to use the lore above?:No need to include Firespark's, its very different from how Stormheart's bio should be like.
yv0mNts.png
@Stormheart208 - Alright! :D (the lore already made part meant any for her. :3 Thanks, though!)
@Stormheart208 - Alright! :D (the lore already made part meant any for her. :3 Thanks, though!)
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
1 2 3 4 5