Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Dragon bios [H] Tablets
1 2 3 4 5 6
I am looking to expand my dragons' mini blurbs I wrote and was hoping interested writers would help me in exchange of tablets. Planning to obtain them for all my festival dragons up to page 3 at Firesong, the last of my three coli fighters! If anyone is interested in a comparison what I have on Lux was 5 tablets and Sunbeam was 10. Also: I would be up for a few people to try their hands at unclaimed dragons, so if anyone is interested or knows any writers, please point me to them perhaps :D Currently open: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9063251] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90633/9063251_350.png[/img] [/url] Terra (has a friendship with Earthshard dating back to them meeting on their desolate birthlands) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20445690] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204457/20445690_350.png[/img] [/url] Frostwarden As a hatchling, he spent his whole days enjoying the Crystalline Gala, becoming its ambassador. He cannot recall just what he is supposed to do with that title, however... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22343607] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223437/22343607_350.png[/img] [/url] Hurricane
I am looking to expand my dragons' mini blurbs I wrote and was hoping interested writers would help me in exchange of tablets.

Planning to obtain them for all my festival dragons up to page 3 at Firesong, the last of my three coli fighters!
If anyone is interested in a comparison what I have on Lux was 5 tablets and Sunbeam was 10.

Also: I would be up for a few people to try their hands at unclaimed dragons, so if anyone is interested or knows any writers, please point me to them perhaps :D

Currently open:

9063251_350.png

Terra
(has a friendship with Earthshard dating back to them meeting on their desolate birthlands)

20445690_350.png

Frostwarden
As a hatchling, he spent his whole days enjoying the Crystalline Gala, becoming its ambassador. He cannot recall just what he is supposed to do with that title, however...

22343607_350.png

Hurricane

Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
@MadaraRising

Hello :) I could write for you ^^
I usually charge 20kt per page (250 words) if that still interests you.

Here's an example

I tend to write a lot ^^" but if you have a limit, I can work with that also :)
@MadaraRising

Hello :) I could write for you ^^
I usually charge 20kt per page (250 words) if that still interests you.

Here's an example

I tend to write a lot ^^" but if you have a limit, I can work with that also :)
@MadaraKeehl
Our names match this if epic fun.

Also would you accept tablets or it's straight tr? I mean I can do that, I,d just like to spend my spare tablets somehow~
@MadaraKeehl
Our names match this if epic fun.

Also would you accept tablets or it's straight tr? I mean I can do that, I,d just like to spend my spare tablets somehow~
Looking for
@MadaraRising

All hail the Madaras :3

I can take tablets but it's easier to list my rate in treasure :) Just let me know how you value the tablets and how many words you want ^^ I'm free right now so I can start right away.
@MadaraRising

All hail the Madaras :3

I can take tablets but it's easier to list my rate in treasure :) Just let me know how you value the tablets and how many words you want ^^ I'm free right now so I can start right away.
@MadaraKeehl
Hail~
*hail storm stars, small ice pellets pelting away!
NOT THAT HAIL D:

I saw the tablets going at 1:550 if that helps?
As far as words, I'll start with 250ish and see :D wheee~
@MadaraKeehl
Hail~
*hail storm stars, small ice pellets pelting away!
NOT THAT HAIL D:

I saw the tablets going at 1:550 if that helps?
As far as words, I'll start with 250ish and see :D wheee~
Looking for
@MadaraRising

That works for me :) Let's just say every 250 words is 35 tablets to keep it simple :P

Which would you like to me write for first and is there any information I should know before I start ^^?
@MadaraRising

That works for me :) Let's just say every 250 words is 35 tablets to keep it simple :P

Which would you like to me write for first and is there any information I should know before I start ^^?
@MadaraKeehl
Start with whichever inspires you the most visually I guess? Sometimes stories jump out of nowhere~

As far as info? Hmm.. Nothing strikingly comes to mind save for the fact Elizabeth is a dragon I hatched for my mom's birthday years back (and would scatterscroll again but moon wings ;.; aa) and that Honoo and ForestFire are my two progens :D (I got so lucky with ForestFire's scatter ahah her name stopped fitting though)

I named almost all my festival dragons based on something relevant to that particular element. (somehow this year I picked the easy option: festival name aha)
(notice a few puns scattered around, aka: Sealord instead of Tidelord, I had fun)
@MadaraKeehl
Start with whichever inspires you the most visually I guess? Sometimes stories jump out of nowhere~

As far as info? Hmm.. Nothing strikingly comes to mind save for the fact Elizabeth is a dragon I hatched for my mom's birthday years back (and would scatterscroll again but moon wings ;.; aa) and that Honoo and ForestFire are my two progens :D (I got so lucky with ForestFire's scatter ahah her name stopped fitting though)

I named almost all my festival dragons based on something relevant to that particular element. (somehow this year I picked the easy option: festival name aha)
(notice a few puns scattered around, aka: Sealord instead of Tidelord, I had fun)
Looking for
Bump~ Added the dragons that still need bios~
Bump~ Added the dragons that still need bios~
Looking for
@MadaraRising

OOH OOH PICK ME
Heeeeere are some examples of bios I've written!:

For my own dragons: X X X X X X

For other dragons: X (the 'Wavedancer part isn't by me, but the bio is!) X X X X X

Just lemme know if you're interested!
@MadaraRising

OOH OOH PICK ME
Heeeeere are some examples of bios I've written!:

For my own dragons: X X X X X X

For other dragons: X (the 'Wavedancer part isn't by me, but the bio is!) X X X X X

Just lemme know if you're interested!
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Aarune
Oh by the gosh (Dieu is.. godly? I just..wow)

Your writing and templates and everything has me floored right away ahaha.
Would you be interested in a few open dragons for tablets? I can do tr but I'd like to get some extra festival currency off.
@Aarune
Oh by the gosh (Dieu is.. godly? I just..wow)

Your writing and templates and everything has me floored right away ahaha.
Would you be interested in a few open dragons for tablets? I can do tr but I'd like to get some extra festival currency off.
Looking for
1 2 3 4 5 6