Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | heartcrusher1's Lore Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@heartcrusher1
There is a lot that can be done with hr and that apparel. I was so hesittant on who from shadow I would give the tome to, but she wore it best!

Also she is part of the eggs I hatched on my birthday that year. I never even noticed her perfectly shadowy themed colors until someone asked me to sell her and I was like omg wait-- So I promoted her.

I had such a hard time picking her genes too wow.. but I loooove her~
@heartcrusher1
There is a lot that can be done with hr and that apparel. I was so hesittant on who from shadow I would give the tome to, but she wore it best!

Also she is part of the eggs I hatched on my birthday that year. I never even noticed her perfectly shadowy themed colors until someone asked me to sell her and I was like omg wait-- So I promoted her.

I had such a hard time picking her genes too wow.. but I loooove her~
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
@MadaraRising - Yep. So are we doing 30 tablets for 250 or 40? Your choice. I can start tomorrow; I'm a bit preoccupied with prep for stuff I have to do tomorrow but I'll write on her during breaks.
@MadaraRising - Yep. So are we doing 30 tablets for 250 or 40? Your choice. I can start tomorrow; I'm a bit preoccupied with prep for stuff I have to do tomorrow but I'll write on her during breaks.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1
we can meet halfway and do 35 ^.^b

No issues with time! Just enjoy the writing and story stuff!
@heartcrusher1
we can meet halfway and do 35 ^.^b

No issues with time! Just enjoy the writing and story stuff!
Looking for
@MadaraRising - Thanks! I'll see how it goes. I'll PM you with the final result. :)
@MadaraRising - Thanks! I'll see how it goes. I'll PM you with the final result. :)
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1
Thanks My body is dying oops.. off to bed ahha. See you soon~
@heartcrusher1
Thanks My body is dying oops.. off to bed ahha. See you soon~
Looking for
pinging myself for later :-)
@kjelle
pinging myself for later :-)
@kjelle
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@heartcrusher1
heartcrusher1 took my pitiful writing and turned it into beautiful stories. Not only was the Lore about my dragon but included history from other dragons in my lair. heartchrusher1 did the lore for Michael and Ailron.
Once I get my Lair rearranged I will be coming back for more Lore.
@heartcrusher1
heartcrusher1 took my pitiful writing and turned it into beautiful stories. Not only was the Lore about my dragon but included history from other dragons in my lair. heartchrusher1 did the lore for Michael and Ailron.
Once I get my Lair rearranged I will be coming back for more Lore.
@heartcrusher1 I ordered some lore and will never regret it. It is beautiful written, with an engaging story and impressive skillful word weaving like I could never do. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5905326] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/59054/5905326_350.png[/img] [/url] Feast your eyes on the glorious writing!
@heartcrusher1

I ordered some lore and will never regret it. It is beautiful written, with an engaging story and impressive skillful word weaving like I could never do.

5905326_350.png

Feast your eyes on the glorious writing!
Looking for
@Catkinstarchild check it out! :)
@Catkinstarchild check it out! :)
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@heartcrusher1 I'd love to order a bio description for the guy I recently bought ^^ (I hope you don't mind semi-gory stories - in fact it isn't that much gory but I can understand some people do not tolerate this kind of stuff :0) [b]Username:[/b] Ythequeris [b]What will the lore be about?/Links to whatever the lore is about:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25293476] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252935/25293476_350.png[/img] [/url] About this guy ♥ [b]How extensive would you like it to be?:[/b] Maybe 500-700 words? [b]How soon would you like your lore*?:[/b] Would prefer within a few days (but I can wait longer ^^) [b]Main ideas/important aspects of the lore:[/b] When Nyrethi was still a hatchling, he was poisoned by Laiquasse (link to her bio below) but he somehow didn't die. His body was halfway burned out by the toxins. Nyrethi looks really disgusting and creeps out others but he can always depend on Morgoth who is his chemistry tutor and also his only friend. He's a nature dragon but he has also plague roots. His main role in the clan is hunting for meat and insects. His personality: he's wild, he likes travels and adventures, he's mute (bc he has kinda melted face) and he uses only sign language to communicate with others. You can add whatever you think that may suit him :3 [b]Any lore that is already made:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=139821&tab=dragon&did=24268807]Laiquasse[/url] & [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=139821&tab=dragon&did=19327276]Morgoth[/url] (his is unfinished tho...) [b]Would you like me to use the lore above?:[/b] Laiquasse's! Definately! :D
@heartcrusher1

I'd love to order a bio description for the guy I recently bought ^^
(I hope you don't mind semi-gory stories - in fact it isn't that much gory but I can understand some people do not tolerate this kind of stuff :0)

Username: Ythequeris

What will the lore be about?/Links to whatever the lore is about:

25293476_350.png

About this guy ♥

How extensive would you like it to be?: Maybe 500-700 words?

How soon would you like your lore*?: Would prefer within a few days (but I can wait longer ^^)

Main ideas/important aspects of the lore: When Nyrethi was still a hatchling, he was poisoned by Laiquasse (link to her bio below) but he somehow didn't die. His body was halfway burned out by the toxins. Nyrethi looks really disgusting and creeps out others but he can always depend on Morgoth who is his chemistry tutor and also his only friend. He's a nature dragon but he has also plague roots. His main role in the clan is hunting for meat and insects. His personality: he's wild, he likes travels and adventures, he's mute (bc he has kinda melted face) and he uses only sign language to communicate with others.

You can add whatever you think that may suit him :3

Any lore that is already made: Laiquasse & Morgoth (his is unfinished tho...)

Would you like me to use the lore above?: Laiquasse's! Definately! :D
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
1 2 3 4 5