Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Conversational Bios (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
[center][b]Welcome to Conversational Bios![/b] [/center] When you go to a dragon's page, do you feel like you want to converse with them for their information instead of just reading a bio about them? I feel that way and built my clan's bios based on that. And suddenly...I felt that they came to life. So I thought I would spread some of that feeling around to other people by helping them with their dragons' bios. I'll use whatever idea I get to make a dragon shine be it small or large. I also tend to use the FR lore and other things I know of to aid my writing. I write the bios in four ways so far(Unless you have other conversational methods I haven't thought of yet.) And I don't mind being put up to a challenge such as things out of my comfort zone. As a writer, I see those challenges as practice to better myself. And I know a few curve balls have been tossed at me already. [center][b]Table of Contents[/b] Post #1: Intro, Table of Contents, Requirements, Bio Types and Examples Post #2: Rules, Prices, and payment methods Post #3: Request List and Ping list Post #4: List of satisfied customers and used freebie cards Post #5: Banners and Affiliates Post #6 and 7: Reserved in case[/center] [center][b]My Requirements[/b][/center] I'm best working from scratch and figuring out how to "connect" with the dragon presented to me(Name and/or image works best). Knowing the ideal apparel if you're lacking some, element, occupation, and interests/dislike towards another dragon in your clan will be important to me as well as those are your ideas I need to take into consideration when building the bio. I may even peek at more of your clan's profiles to see what other things I can use to liven it up. You tell me that your dragon's a prankster and one of your other dragons might be getting pranked. Also tell me if you want them to be evil or plain crazy...I don't normally think that way, so I have to know. I may not do a good job on those factors due to the lack of thinking about those types of things. [center][b]Bio Types and Examples[/b][/center] [u][b]Type one: Normal bios[/b][/u] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14722916] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147230/14722916_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote]Bio: Oh, great...Is it another one with a curse? No? Good. It gets tiring when all visitors wish to have a curse "killed". Most of the curses that creatures come to me with are usually false anyway and I only say pretty words to make it feel that I did my job. The real ones are made with magic and I grew to hate them so much that I learned to dispel most types, hence my name, Cursekiller. Why do I hate curses? Because I was cursed to lose my ability to mimic others, the pride of my species. I'm pretty much an outcast to my own species until I get my own curse broken; Something I've yet to do. This clan was kind enough to let me in, which is the only good thing going for me right now. I've yet to tell them about my curse nor am I going to as long as I can. It would be silly if the curse killer can't break their own curse, now would it?[/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15123938] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151240/15123938_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote]*While you were at the trading post, you felt something and reached for it. It was a fae, holding onto the jewel it tried to pilfer from you. The crests showed surprise.* I didn't expected to be caught at my game. You certainly are no fool. I'll return your gem to you and we start it off on the right foot. My name is Angio. *As he scurries onto your shoulder, his crest displays friendliness.* I'm normally scavenging for interesting things to aid my clan. Yet, I have this urge to come into the trading post and take what doesn't belong to me. Being small and light, most will not notice me so soon. You are one of few who have caught me in the act so far. The rest...My clan often makes me return the stolen loot the same way I stole it if we can find them in time. They try not to let me ruin their reputation if they can help it. A nature clan shouldn't be branded as thieves and I can relate to the plight that I create. Whatever I can't return, I must hide it in my nest and never let it be seen again. I better get going before the clan worries about me. Let's hang out again if we see each other in the trading post once more. *After he takes off, you catch him stuffing a butterfly into his mouth. It dawned on you that it was from your bag. He got ya.*[/quote] [u][b]Type two: True Conversation("The traveler" will have their voice heard as they converse with your dragon)[/b][/u] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3699078] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36991/3699078_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote]*As you venture along the Tsuami flats, something flew past you and nicked your cheek. You looked at what caused the nick, only to see a petal coated in frost, sticking in the sand. You glanced a look and saw an imperial staring at you with looks that can kill. Her body stature said that she was strong and take no nonsense as more petals swirled in her claws.* You: Can I ask why you did that? *She stared at your feet. There was some plants you were stepping on. You moved your feet off of the plants and she stopped that murderous atmosphere she had created. You watched as she investigated the plants and picked a few of them.* You: I don't recall dragons eating that plant...Are you a healer? *The Imperial nodded.* Then what's your name? I'm a traveler and I was scavenging for some food. *Using her petals, she made them display letters to tell you her name.* You: So your name's Nisshoku. But you're obviously an ice dragon and a mute. I don't get how you learned nature magic, but I guess you learned other magics besides that? *She nodded and presented an example of the magic she learned by controlling the bits of the spilled blood on your cheek and making it take shape of a small flower.* You: Fascinating, though scary. Any other magic? *Nisshoku smiles and plays with her floating petals to form a flower talking.* I think I get it. You can talk to plants with that magic? *She replies with a smile.* You: Sorry about upsetting you before, Nisshoku. I wouldn't be surprised if you're nicknamed the Silent Killer by your clan. *A sinister grin on her face exposed that you pegged her on the nickname.* Wow. It was nice communicating with you. *She gave a friendly bow in return for the comment before you begin to travel again.*[/quote] [u][b]Type three: Hatchling and adult combo packs (Present a hatchling that can age)[/b][/u] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15966313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159664/15966313_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]Hatchling Bio[/center] [quote]Hi, whoever-you-are! I'm Najahrite and the clan says I need to greet everyone with a "hi". But don't hug me...I want it, but I don't want you hurt by my blades. I love Mammertees. They are cute and funny and they remind me of a round object I want to play with. That's why I keep borrowing the mammertee plushie from the hoard's stash to play with. Zekuran gets mad at me when I barrow it without permission, though. I wonder why... How I came here? I don't quite remember. No one looks like me, so I may be adopted. You'll have to ask the adults. I'm going to play with my new familiar friend, Tee, here. Do you want to play with us?[/quote] [center]Adult Bio[/center] [quote]*You see a concerned Ridgeback staring at the water of the jungle shore, taking care to avoid the water at the same time.* Hi, traveler. Tee and I were walking along when he dove into the water. Did a Mammertee come this way? I'm Najahrite. Huh? Yes, I'm worried over my familiar. I love Mammertees! I kept borrowing the mammertee plushie from the clan's stash despite Zekuran always scolding me about not asking for permission. Heck, I still do it. I can't help it if their round bodies and cute faces makes me want to play with them constantly! But I must admit; being a ridgeback adopted into the clan isn't easy when you get scolded for what they see as stealing, can't hunt for seafood because of my severe dislike for water, or getting very moody when I'm molting my spine. *You both soon see a mammertee's head come out of the water with a nice fish wiggling in it's mouth.* Tee! There you are, you cute, round rascal! So you went hunting for me...Do you want to borrow some of my fish, traveler?[/quote] [u][b]Type four: Dragon bios before/after breed changing scrolls, otherwise known as the Breed Scroll Combo Pack(Present a dragon you're planning on using a breed change scroll on in the future)[/b][/u] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15679664] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156797/15679664_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]Before breed scroll[/center] [quote]*As you walk through the shifting expanse, you hear a lovely tune from an instrument. You soon find a tundra with a pan flute to be the culprit. Your clapping alerts him to your presence.* Aw, shucks! Thanks for the encore. I'm happy that you like my music, but it doesn't change that I feel like I'm not who I'm supposed to be, stranger. I'm Yazani. Some folks say more lightning dragons need to be as cheery as I am. Why do I feel like I'm not myself? How should I explain it...I have that phase some dragons get when they are one species, yet act like another. I've been odd as a tundra...eating sea plants, enjoy warmer temperatures, and getting along with coatls like it's nothing. They enjoy me using my pan flute to somewhat reflect their native tongue. I feel like I'm meant to be among them. And while I may be a lightning dragon, I can't help myself with wanting to stick to nature as much as I can out here. Maybe building a greenhouse should be my next project. Thank you for lending me your ear, stranger. I feel better now to have that weight off of my chest. Come by my clan nest for a tour whenever you want, okay?[/quote] [center]After scroll gets used [/center] [quote]*As you walk through the shifting expanse, you hear a lovely tune from an instrument. You soon find a cheery coatl with a pan flute to be the culprit. Your clapping alerts him to your presence.* Aw, shucks! Thanks for the encore. I'm happy that you like my music. I can't help but be happy to be myself at last! I'm Yazani. How I wasn't myself before? I wasn't as happy as I wanted to be as a tundra. I felt out of place, eating sea plants, enjoying warmer temperatures, and using my flute to talk to coatls with their native tongue. Now that I'm a coatl, I can enjoy seafood, speaking to other coatls naturally, and napping in the warmer locations of the shifting expanse. I have gotten a strange craving now and again for some good old plants, but my stomach has became sensitive to them...Fish eggs attached to kelp? Hmm...I may have to find some and give it a try. I've also been working on a greenhouse to bring a bit of nature to me and my clan, but collecting and recycling the glass into use for the greenhouse has been quite a chore. I'll be looking forward to relaxing in there when it's finished; I can't help but enjoy nature despite my heritage as a lightning dragon. Come along, stranger! I want to give someone a tour of my clan's nest and I think they'll enjoy your presence.[/quote] [u][b]Type Five: Having a conversation with two dragons instead of one(Present two dragons. They will share the same bio in the end) I just call it the Double Dragon Combo Pack.[/b][/u] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15913153] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159132/15913153_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15913244] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159133/15913244_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote]*Walking around Everbloom Gardens, you get startled upon a fae with moth characteristics poking her head out of the flowers she been hiding in. Another fae was nearby, scribbling on parchment with a bottle of ink. The male fae did his best to give a smile while the female's crest expressed surprise one moment before changing into another.* Greetings, traveler. It's nice to see a new face, but you nearly stepped on Territe there and she's not happy about it. I'm Turran, by the way. I creep you out with attempting to smile? I get that a lot since I'm still grasping the concept of the ways the rest of the dragons display their emotions. Smiles mean various types of joy, relief, and pain, so it's the first thing I tried to learn about. *Territe displays another emotion with her crest.* I forgot to mention that your presence is scaring Territe. But given that she's very timid due to her size, It's very understandable. It also never helped that she is unable to speak. The parchment and ink? I write down everything that's worth taking note, including my curiosities and many things that happens among the clan. Perhaps I write too much, though; they claimed that I document as much as a chatty snapper. *The female fae's crests moved into a new expression, making Turran give off a smile again.* Since we're chatting about ourselves, why don't we talk about more things? I left Starfall Isles as soon as I learned to fly for a hatchling. The world intrigued me with all of its wonders and beauty. When I had found this clan, they took me in. That was where I met Zekuran and we became friends...I call it that at least. Zakuran was just glad that I didn't laugh at him. I never told him that I've seen some bugs with odder patterns than him since I wasn't sure if he would take it as an insult. *Territe's crests moved to express something else again.* Shortly the next day, I went exploring among some debris and found Territe hunkering down, cold and hungry. She was afraid of me until I started talking to her and slowly coaxed her into joining the clan. Territe has come out of her shell a little; she found her love for flowers and she's a good scavenger. *The female fae showed a new expression* And she can never seem to stop my curiosity from getting the better of me. Territe and Zekuran both had to stop me when I ventured into the Coli upon reaching adulthood...*Glancing at his scar* But it was too late to avoid receiving reminders about my experience. *The faes' crests displayed surprise suddenly* Do we like each other? *Turran glances at Territe, who showed a couple of different signals with the crests rapidly.* Territe certainly likes me, and I return the feelings. It's a yes that we'll be mates if we are not considered that already. *Both faes displayed happy expressions, though Turran tried smiling again.* The chat has been pleasant, traveler. I better get back to documenting today's events. Until we meet again. *Territe ducks back into the flowers that Turran was still sitting near.*[/quote] That's all of the examples for now. If you want more bio examples, then you may read through this topic; http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1548546 Moving on...
Welcome to Conversational Bios!

When you go to a dragon's page, do you feel like you want to converse with them for their information instead of just reading a bio about them? I feel that way and built my clan's bios based on that. And suddenly...I felt that they came to life. So I thought I would spread some of that feeling around to other people by helping them with their dragons' bios.

I'll use whatever idea I get to make a dragon shine be it small or large. I also tend to use the FR lore and other things I know of to aid my writing. I write the bios in four ways so far(Unless you have other conversational methods I haven't thought of yet.) And I don't mind being put up to a challenge such as things out of my comfort zone. As a writer, I see those challenges as practice to better myself. And I know a few curve balls have been tossed at me already.

Table of Contents

Post #1: Intro, Table of Contents, Requirements, Bio Types and Examples
Post #2: Rules, Prices, and payment methods
Post #3: Request List and Ping list
Post #4: List of satisfied customers and used freebie cards
Post #5: Banners and Affiliates
Post #6 and 7: Reserved in case

My Requirements

I'm best working from scratch and figuring out how to "connect" with the dragon presented to me(Name and/or image works best). Knowing the ideal apparel if you're lacking some, element, occupation, and interests/dislike towards another dragon in your clan will be important to me as well as those are your ideas I need to take into consideration when building the bio. I may even peek at more of your clan's profiles to see what other things I can use to liven it up. You tell me that your dragon's a prankster and one of your other dragons might be getting pranked.

Also tell me if you want them to be evil or plain crazy...I don't normally think that way, so I have to know. I may not do a good job on those factors due to the lack of thinking about those types of things.

Bio Types and Examples

Type one: Normal bios
Quote:
Bio: Oh, great...Is it another one with a curse? No? Good. It gets tiring when all visitors wish to have a curse "killed". Most of the curses that creatures come to me with are usually false anyway and I only say pretty words to make it feel that I did my job. The real ones are made with magic and I grew to hate them so much that I learned to dispel most types, hence my name, Cursekiller.

Why do I hate curses? Because I was cursed to lose my ability to mimic others, the pride of my species. I'm pretty much an outcast to my own species until I get my own curse broken; Something I've yet to do. This clan was kind enough to let me in, which is the only good thing going for me right now. I've yet to tell them about my curse nor am I going to as long as I can. It would be silly if the curse killer can't break their own curse, now would it?
Quote:
*While you were at the trading post, you felt something and reached for it. It was a fae, holding onto the jewel it tried to pilfer from you. The crests showed surprise.* I didn't expected to be caught at my game. You certainly are no fool. I'll return your gem to you and we start it off on the right foot. My name is Angio.

*As he scurries onto your shoulder, his crest displays friendliness.* I'm normally scavenging for interesting things to aid my clan. Yet, I have this urge to come into the trading post and take what doesn't belong to me. Being small and light, most will not notice me so soon. You are one of few who have caught me in the act so far.

The rest...My clan often makes me return the stolen loot the same way I stole it if we can find them in time. They try not to let me ruin their reputation if they can help it. A nature clan shouldn't be branded as thieves and I can relate to the plight that I create. Whatever I can't return, I must hide it in my nest and never let it be seen again. I better get going before the clan worries about me. Let's hang out again if we see each other in the trading post once more.

*After he takes off, you catch him stuffing a butterfly into his mouth. It dawned on you that it was from your bag. He got ya.*

Type two: True Conversation("The traveler" will have their voice heard as they converse with your dragon)
Quote:
*As you venture along the Tsuami flats, something flew past you and nicked your cheek. You looked at what caused the nick, only to see a petal coated in frost, sticking in the sand. You glanced a look and saw an imperial staring at you with looks that can kill. Her body stature said that she was strong and take no nonsense as more petals swirled in her claws.*

You: Can I ask why you did that? *She stared at your feet. There was some plants you were stepping on. You moved your feet off of the plants and she stopped that murderous atmosphere she had created. You watched as she investigated the plants and picked a few of them.*

You: I don't recall dragons eating that plant...Are you a healer? *The Imperial nodded.* Then what's your name? I'm a traveler and I was scavenging for some food. *Using her petals, she made them display letters to tell you her name.*

You: So your name's Nisshoku. But you're obviously an ice dragon and a mute. I don't get how you learned nature magic, but I guess you learned other magics besides that? *She nodded and presented an example of the magic she learned by controlling the bits of the spilled blood on your cheek and making it take shape of a small flower.*

You: Fascinating, though scary. Any other magic? *Nisshoku smiles and plays with her floating petals to form a flower talking.* I think I get it. You can talk to plants with that magic? *She replies with a smile.*

You: Sorry about upsetting you before, Nisshoku. I wouldn't be surprised if you're nicknamed the Silent Killer by your clan. *A sinister grin on her face exposed that you pegged her on the nickname.* Wow. It was nice communicating with you. *She gave a friendly bow in return for the comment before you begin to travel again.*

Type three: Hatchling and adult combo packs (Present a hatchling that can age)
Hatchling Bio
Quote:
Hi, whoever-you-are! I'm Najahrite and the clan says I need to greet everyone with a "hi". But don't hug me...I want it, but I don't want you hurt by my blades.

I love Mammertees. They are cute and funny and they remind me of a round object I want to play with. That's why I keep borrowing the mammertee plushie from the hoard's stash to play with. Zekuran gets mad at me when I barrow it without permission, though. I wonder why...
How I came here? I don't quite remember. No one looks like me, so I may be adopted. You'll have to ask the adults.

I'm going to play with my new familiar friend, Tee, here. Do you want to play with us?
Adult Bio
Quote:
*You see a concerned Ridgeback staring at the water of the jungle shore, taking care to avoid the water at the same time.* Hi, traveler. Tee and I were walking along when he dove into the water. Did a Mammertee come this way? I'm Najahrite.

Huh? Yes, I'm worried over my familiar. I love Mammertees! I kept borrowing the mammertee plushie from the clan's stash despite Zekuran always scolding me about not asking for permission. Heck, I still do it. I can't help it if their round bodies and cute faces makes me want to play with them constantly!

But I must admit; being a ridgeback adopted into the clan isn't easy when you get scolded for what they see as stealing, can't hunt for seafood because of my severe dislike for water, or getting very moody when I'm molting my spine.

*You both soon see a mammertee's head come out of the water with a nice fish wiggling in it's mouth.* Tee! There you are, you cute, round rascal! So you went hunting for me...Do you want to borrow some of my fish, traveler?

Type four: Dragon bios before/after breed changing scrolls, otherwise known as the Breed Scroll Combo Pack(Present a dragon you're planning on using a breed change scroll on in the future)
Before breed scroll
Quote:
*As you walk through the shifting expanse, you hear a lovely tune from an instrument. You soon find a tundra with a pan flute to be the culprit. Your clapping alerts him to your presence.* Aw, shucks! Thanks for the encore. I'm happy that you like my music, but it doesn't change that I feel like I'm not who I'm supposed to be, stranger. I'm Yazani. Some folks say more lightning dragons need to be as cheery as I am.

Why do I feel like I'm not myself? How should I explain it...I have that phase some dragons get when they are one species, yet act like another. I've been odd as a tundra...eating sea plants, enjoy warmer temperatures, and getting along with coatls like it's nothing. They enjoy me using my pan flute to somewhat reflect their native tongue. I feel like I'm meant to be among them.

And while I may be a lightning dragon, I can't help myself with wanting to stick to nature as much as I can out here. Maybe building a greenhouse should be my next project.

Thank you for lending me your ear, stranger. I feel better now to have that weight off of my chest. Come by my clan nest for a tour whenever you want, okay?
After scroll gets used
Quote:
*As you walk through the shifting expanse, you hear a lovely tune from an instrument. You soon find a cheery coatl with a pan flute to be the culprit. Your clapping alerts him to your presence.* Aw, shucks! Thanks for the encore. I'm happy that you like my music. I can't help but be happy to be myself at last! I'm Yazani.

How I wasn't myself before? I wasn't as happy as I wanted to be as a tundra. I felt out of place, eating sea plants, enjoying warmer temperatures, and using my flute to talk to coatls with their native tongue. Now that I'm a coatl, I can enjoy seafood, speaking to other coatls naturally, and napping in the warmer locations of the shifting expanse. I have gotten a strange craving now and again for some good old plants, but my stomach has became sensitive to them...Fish eggs attached to kelp? Hmm...I may have to find some and give it a try.

I've also been working on a greenhouse to bring a bit of nature to me and my clan, but collecting and recycling the glass into use for the greenhouse has been quite a chore. I'll be looking forward to relaxing in there when it's finished; I can't help but enjoy nature despite my heritage as a lightning dragon. Come along, stranger! I want to give someone a tour of my clan's nest and I think they'll enjoy your presence.

Type Five: Having a conversation with two dragons instead of one(Present two dragons. They will share the same bio in the end) I just call it the Double Dragon Combo Pack.
Quote:
*Walking around Everbloom Gardens, you get startled upon a fae with moth characteristics poking her head out of the flowers she been hiding in. Another fae was nearby, scribbling on parchment with a bottle of ink. The male fae did his best to give a smile while the female's crest expressed surprise one moment before changing into another.* Greetings, traveler. It's nice to see a new face, but you nearly stepped on Territe there and she's not happy about it. I'm Turran, by the way.

I creep you out with attempting to smile? I get that a lot since I'm still grasping the concept of the ways the rest of the dragons display their emotions. Smiles mean various types of joy, relief, and pain, so it's the first thing I tried to learn about. *Territe displays another emotion with her crest.* I forgot to mention that your presence is scaring Territe. But given that she's very timid due to her size, It's very understandable. It also never helped that she is unable to speak.

The parchment and ink? I write down everything that's worth taking note, including my curiosities and many things that happens among the clan. Perhaps I write too much, though; they claimed that I document as much as a chatty snapper. *The female fae's crests moved into a new expression, making Turran give off a smile again.* Since we're chatting about ourselves, why don't we talk about more things?

I left Starfall Isles as soon as I learned to fly for a hatchling. The world intrigued me with all of its wonders and beauty. When I had found this clan, they took me in. That was where I met Zekuran and we became friends...I call it that at least. Zakuran was just glad that I didn't laugh at him. I never told him that I've seen some bugs with odder patterns than him since I wasn't sure if he would take it as an insult.

*Territe's crests moved to express something else again.* Shortly the next day, I went exploring among some debris and found Territe hunkering down, cold and hungry. She was afraid of me until I started talking to her and slowly coaxed her into joining the clan. Territe has come out of her shell a little; she found her love for flowers and she's a good scavenger.

*The female fae showed a new expression* And she can never seem to stop my curiosity from getting the better of me. Territe and Zekuran both had to stop me when I ventured into the Coli upon reaching adulthood...*Glancing at his scar* But it was too late to avoid receiving reminders about my experience.

*The faes' crests displayed surprise suddenly* Do we like each other? *Turran glances at Territe, who showed a couple of different signals with the crests rapidly.* Territe certainly likes me, and I return the feelings. It's a yes that we'll be mates if we are not considered that already.

*Both faes displayed happy expressions, though Turran tried smiling again.* The chat has been pleasant, traveler. I better get back to documenting today's events. Until we meet again. *Territe ducks back into the flowers that Turran was still sitting near.*

That's all of the examples for now. If you want more bio examples, then you may read through this topic;
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1548546

Moving on...
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
[center][b]Rules[/b][/center] The rules are as followed; [quote]1. [b]Please be nice to everyone in my shop.[/b] I don't want to play bouncer in here. 2. [b]First time costumers(those who have already received a bio from me in my free bio shop don't count) will have one "free bio card".[/b] It's only eligible for a normal bio or a True Conversation, though. Let me know when you are using your freebie card for payment. 3. [b]One request per person that takes up a slot.[/b] If a slot's still open when your request is through, you may drop another request on me just like that. Otherwise, wait for another turn. 4. [b]My priorities will be what I can complete quickly versus tougher things.[/b] It opens slots faster and lets me get some weight off while I tend to the harder assignments you've given me. So your request can range from less than 20 minutes to days if RL don't stop my progress. 5.[b] Keep an eye open in your messages or comments section of your clan profile.[/b] I'm likely to use that to notify you if I feel that you might have missed the ping or it's due to me editing my post to avoid double-posting. I will use those methods to tell you that your request is complete. 6. [b]If you think I did something wrong with your request, let me know.[/b] I will fix the mistakes to the best of my abilities. I will not mind typos and misspellings being pointed out to me or the costumer with the bio in question. Tiding up the bios of those common things never hurts anyone and I do type faster than I think some days. 7.[b] You can choose to pay before or after I begin the work, but I'd rather be paid after I satisfy you with the work.[/b] 8.[b]The length of the work I do depends on the info I create/am given.[/b] It can be short or long or whatever length you like it at. I just write whatever comes to me now, so it's always a surprise! 9. You don't need to place the credit of my work blatantly in sight,[b]but don't lie to others and claim that the work came from you or someone else.[/b] No one will be happy, especially me. 10. [b]Once you pay for the bio, you are free to tweak, correct, update, or add to what I've given you.[/b] But a simple change does not make it your own work, though. 11. [b]Check the front page often![/b] I do change the request list or add things as I see fit. [/quote] [center][b]Prices Testing price for now. May change, depending on the circumstances.[/b][/center] [quote][b]Normal bio: 5kt True Conversation: 8kt Hatchling to Adult Combo pack: 10kt Breed Scroll Combo pack: 10kt Double Dragon Combo pack: 13kt[/b][/quote] I will barter with other things as payment, but refrain from using things that equal more than my prices unless you are intending to tip me or wanting another bio started right away. [b]Gem/treasure ratio is 1:700. Food points/treasure ratio is 1:25[/b]. If the food is swipp items, then we'll need Materials, apparel, familiars, and other things will have to be discussed as I do not know their usual worth. I might even ask for an art trade if something interests me. Items I've been interested in recently: -Materials to trade with Swipp or required for alchemy(Excluding ooze and sludge). -A banner for my joint Rescue Center with my twins sister. -Trying to have one of every item to use as inspirations for future bios. -FOOD! -Familiars. I'm more interested in the ones that I do not have yet.
Rules
The rules are as followed;
Quote:
1. Please be nice to everyone in my shop. I don't want to play bouncer in here.

2. First time costumers(those who have already received a bio from me in my free bio shop don't count) will have one "free bio card". It's only eligible for a normal bio or a True Conversation, though. Let me know when you are using your freebie card for payment.

3. One request per person that takes up a slot. If a slot's still open when your request is through, you may drop another request on me just like that. Otherwise, wait for another turn.

4. My priorities will be what I can complete quickly versus tougher things. It opens slots faster and lets me get some weight off while I tend to the harder assignments you've given me. So your request can range from less than 20 minutes to days if RL don't stop my progress.

5. Keep an eye open in your messages or comments section of your clan profile. I'm likely to use that to notify you if I feel that you might have missed the ping or it's due to me editing my post to avoid double-posting. I will use those methods to tell you that your request is complete.

6. If you think I did something wrong with your request, let me know. I will fix the mistakes to the best of my abilities. I will not mind typos and misspellings being pointed out to me or the costumer with the bio in question. Tiding up the bios of those common things never hurts anyone and I do type faster than I think some days.

7. You can choose to pay before or after I begin the work, but I'd rather be paid after I satisfy you with the work.

8.The length of the work I do depends on the info I create/am given. It can be short or long or whatever length you like it at. I just write whatever comes to me now, so it's always a surprise!

9. You don't need to place the credit of my work blatantly in sight,but don't lie to others and claim that the work came from you or someone else. No one will be happy, especially me.

10. Once you pay for the bio, you are free to tweak, correct, update, or add to what I've given you. But a simple change does not make it your own work, though.

11. Check the front page often! I do change the request list or add things as I see fit.
Prices

Testing price for now. May change, depending on the circumstances.
Quote:
Normal bio: 5kt
True Conversation: 8kt
Hatchling to Adult Combo pack: 10kt
Breed Scroll Combo pack: 10kt
Double Dragon Combo pack: 13kt

I will barter with other things as payment, but refrain from using things that equal more than my prices unless you are intending to tip me or wanting another bio started right away.
Gem/treasure ratio is 1:700.
Food points/treasure ratio is 1:25
. If the food is swipp items, then we'll need
Materials, apparel, familiars, and other things will have to be discussed as I do not know their usual worth. I might even ask for an art trade if something interests me.

Items I've been interested in recently:
-Materials to trade with Swipp or required for alchemy(Excluding ooze and sludge).
-A banner for my joint Rescue Center with my twins sister.
-Trying to have one of every item to use as inspirations for future bios.
-FOOD!
-Familiars. I'm more interested in the ones that I do not have yet.
Fanfic chat
Request List

First come, first serve. If the list is full, then wait for a spot to open up and try again. You can use this post to somewhat keep track of my work. I'm also using it to keep track of payments in case of something going wrong.

Listings

HarleyHyena with Bio for Prim. Payment not discussed yet. Progress: Started.
Empty
Nekotwins with a Double Dragon Combo pack for Thana and Gazini. Payment prepaid. Progress: Hit a snag and looking for a solution.
Empty
Empty

I do not know how a ping list works exactly, so I won't mind a PM with the instructions.
Request List

First come, first serve. If the list is full, then wait for a spot to open up and try again. You can use this post to somewhat keep track of my work. I'm also using it to keep track of payments in case of something going wrong.

Listings

HarleyHyena with Bio for Prim. Payment not discussed yet. Progress: Started.
Empty
Nekotwins with a Double Dragon Combo pack for Thana and Gazini. Payment prepaid. Progress: Hit a snag and looking for a solution.
Empty
Empty

I do not know how a ping list works exactly, so I won't mind a PM with the instructions.
Fanfic chat
Satisfied customers
-Everyone in my free shop topic XD
-Vesperos
-InternJiji
-BloodyAngel12
-HarleyHyena
-Donburi
-VastPlaguesOfAku
-frostyferelden
-SpiceTonic
-Angeleina
-
-

Users who used their freebie cards

Solztize
Nekotwins
GhostPaladin
EMISC
Shaiylo
JingleMcPringles
ForestSoul
Lapin
gyroids
SoundwaveKun
PulciniVerdi
GhostQueen13
BeaVoyager
Jinetjade
indecisive
Harmonywish
Frailty
Renzokuken
Rattz
Nimphy
Vesperos
BloodyAngel12
HarleyHyena
Donburi
VastPlaguesOfAku
SpiceTonic
Angeleina
LadyCascade

Those who received cards from events:

HarleyHyena has obtained a free bio card
Rattz has obtained a free bio card
Satisfied customers
-Everyone in my free shop topic XD
-Vesperos
-InternJiji
-BloodyAngel12
-HarleyHyena
-Donburi
-VastPlaguesOfAku
-frostyferelden
-SpiceTonic
-Angeleina
-
-

Users who used their freebie cards

Solztize
Nekotwins
GhostPaladin
EMISC
Shaiylo
JingleMcPringles
ForestSoul
Lapin
gyroids
SoundwaveKun
PulciniVerdi
GhostQueen13
BeaVoyager
Jinetjade
indecisive
Harmonywish
Frailty
Renzokuken
Rattz
Nimphy
Vesperos
BloodyAngel12
HarleyHyena
Donburi
VastPlaguesOfAku
SpiceTonic
Angeleina
LadyCascade

Those who received cards from events:

HarleyHyena has obtained a free bio card
Rattz has obtained a free bio card
Fanfic chat
[center][b]Banners[/b][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1562937/1][IMG]http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp95/TheMockingMimic/MimicSig2_zpsz1347qve.jpg[/IMG][/url] Here's the code in case you wish to direct people here; [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1562937/1][IMG]http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp95/TheMockingMimic/MimicSig2_zpsz1347qve.jpg[/IMG][/url][/code] [center][b]Affiliates[/b][/center] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1606957/1 [b]Shop N' Rescue [/b] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1559847][img]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r6/Irarina/Flight%20Rising/BRenzokukenX_zpsrdidekbo.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/fOvIaBj.png[/img][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1584691][img]http://i.imgur.com/1hC2NRH.png[/img][/url][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1671360][img]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o517/FoxyTess/Flight%20Rising/Calixia-TwilightMagic.png[/img][/url] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1575940/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/qUOpzWPm.png[/img] [/url] Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.[/center] Another shop I work at; [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1562937][img]http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/mw690/005O0aHRgw1f08rgsrnegj302902s746.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1722472][img]http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/mw690/005O0aHRgw1f08rgswvbbj307g02sdg4.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1584691][img]http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/mw690/005O0aHRgw1f08rgtr01cj302h02sa9y.jpg[/img][/url] Just ask for affiliation to any of your shops when ever you like and provide a banner if you have one! Return the favor and have a link to my shop in your own, okay?
Banners

MimicSig2_zpsz1347qve.jpg

Here's the code in case you wish to direct people here;
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1562937/1][IMG]http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp95/TheMockingMimic/MimicSig2_zpsz1347qve.jpg[/IMG][/url]
Affiliates

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1606957/1 Shop N' Rescue
BRenzokukenX_zpsrdidekbo.png
fOvIaBj.png1hC2NRH.png
Calixia-TwilightMagic.png
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.

Another shop I work at;
005O0aHRgw1f08rgsrnegj302902s746.jpg005O0aHRgw1f08rgswvbbj307g02sdg4.jpg005O0aHRgw1f08rgtr01cj302h02sa9y.jpg

Just ask for affiliation to any of your shops when ever you like and provide a banner if you have one! Return the favor and have a link to my shop in your own, okay?
Fanfic chat
Reserved in case
Reserved in case
Fanfic chat
Reserved in case
Reserved in case
Fanfic chat
I think I can now declare this shop opened!
I think I can now declare this shop opened!
Fanfic chat
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15839095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158391/15839095_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15960146] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159602/15960146_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14570545] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145706/14570545_350.png[/img] [/url] al normal @TheMimic1013

15839095_350.png

15960146_350.png

14570545_350.png

al normal
@TheMimic1013
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@TheMimic1013

I can create a banner for you? Or a sig, whatever you wanna call it?
@TheMimic1013

I can create a banner for you? Or a sig, whatever you wanna call it?
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34