Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Conversational Bios (Open)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@TheMimic1013 Your ideas sound pretty cool so far! I like the direction this is going :)
@TheMimic1013 Your ideas sound pretty cool so far! I like the direction this is going :)
@TheMimic1013 Sent!
@TheMimic1013 Sent!
6klg2iF.png

@TheMimic1013 Just checking in! How's the bio going? :)
@TheMimic1013 Just checking in! How's the bio going? :)
Going good, @Donburi! But it's been a bit slow since I'm wanting to get involved in the upcoming dom battle for the MJ. And the animals in the house are also not helping with being a bit rambunctious today. XD

I'm going to see if I can hand it out to you before I go to bed tonight so you do not wait any longer. :)
Going good, @Donburi! But it's been a bit slow since I'm wanting to get involved in the upcoming dom battle for the MJ. And the animals in the house are also not helping with being a bit rambunctious today. XD

I'm going to see if I can hand it out to you before I go to bed tonight so you do not wait any longer. :)
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
@Donburi Yay! I got it finished for you! Let me know if anything feels off to you. :)
Quote:
*Wandering around this lair in the Southern Icefield was far warmer than the other things outside… Maybe a bit warmer than it should be. Or maybe this part of the lair made with stone has something to do with this? You peeked inside to see a marvel - a garden of fruits and vegetables heated by some form of sunlamps. The soil was obviously imported and very fertile. A voice soon alerted you that a dragon was near by.* Hello, traveler. Like my personal garden? Speckle and I work together here to provide for the others in the lair.

*Speckle? You turned to see only a wildclaw with claws covered in dirt and mulch. But the movement under the hat told you that a smaller dragon was probably Speckle. You took note of the containers nearby and the lot of stone with the equipment to build things with. Asking if they were still working here, you paused upon realizing that you never got his name.* I’m Yasai. And yes, we are trying to expand a bit further. It’s a chore and everyone’s trying to pitch in where they can with the project, but it’s mostly us two here.

*The small fae hiding under the wildclaw’s hat finally poked his head out to see the new face. He stayed quiet as he scurried around on Yasai before he crawled onto you. You hardly take notice as the wildclaw smiled at you.* You’ll have to pardon Speckle a bit. He is rather quiet to others until he warms up to you.

*You admitted that it was alright as you are a very patient being. You asked if there was anything you can help with, to which Yasai nodded.* I was planning on moving Speckle’s insects farm cages to that location since we’ll be digging there soon. We can’t have the bugs that are dangerous to the garden be freed by accident.

*As you moved the glass cages fill with insects and their habitats, you hear Speckle’s voice.* Do you train in order to travel? *You answered that the battles are enough to train yourself with.* It’s fun, right? Luther the Tundra looks like he has a lot of fun when he fights, yet is serious at the same time. *You said that you do not like to fight, but it’s the price you pay to enjoy traveling. Speckle’s crests shifted to a state you recognized to be some sort of apologetic look a fae can carry.* Oh...Do you have fun in the mock battles or targeting training dummies, though? *A smile crept on your face, admitting that those were fun to do, especially the ones that are very stimulating, such as flying disks that are supposed to be practice for hunting birds. The fae’s crests changed into the state of interest.* I have not seen those yet. I will need to try that out sometime.

*You turned to Yasai and asked if he goes into battle himself.* That? I have, but I’m more happier to just garden and sunbathe. If an enemy does threaten our home, I will be one of the first to get involved, though. I’m very protective of those around me and it’s always safety first before anything else. Edward and Asrshi found that out when they had a mishap with one of their attempts to install those sunlamps...I protected the seedlings I had when their bag of tools fell out of their hands and onto me. My back was sore, but I was happy that nothing else was harmed.

*You continue to help them here and there throughout the day, getting them a little bit closer to expanding their indoor garden and insect farms to bring a bigger variety of food to the dragons in the long run. It was a good thing to learn these new skills yourself... You never know when you will ever settle down or when it comes in handy among your travels.*
@Donburi Yay! I got it finished for you! Let me know if anything feels off to you. :)
Quote:
*Wandering around this lair in the Southern Icefield was far warmer than the other things outside… Maybe a bit warmer than it should be. Or maybe this part of the lair made with stone has something to do with this? You peeked inside to see a marvel - a garden of fruits and vegetables heated by some form of sunlamps. The soil was obviously imported and very fertile. A voice soon alerted you that a dragon was near by.* Hello, traveler. Like my personal garden? Speckle and I work together here to provide for the others in the lair.

*Speckle? You turned to see only a wildclaw with claws covered in dirt and mulch. But the movement under the hat told you that a smaller dragon was probably Speckle. You took note of the containers nearby and the lot of stone with the equipment to build things with. Asking if they were still working here, you paused upon realizing that you never got his name.* I’m Yasai. And yes, we are trying to expand a bit further. It’s a chore and everyone’s trying to pitch in where they can with the project, but it’s mostly us two here.

*The small fae hiding under the wildclaw’s hat finally poked his head out to see the new face. He stayed quiet as he scurried around on Yasai before he crawled onto you. You hardly take notice as the wildclaw smiled at you.* You’ll have to pardon Speckle a bit. He is rather quiet to others until he warms up to you.

*You admitted that it was alright as you are a very patient being. You asked if there was anything you can help with, to which Yasai nodded.* I was planning on moving Speckle’s insects farm cages to that location since we’ll be digging there soon. We can’t have the bugs that are dangerous to the garden be freed by accident.

*As you moved the glass cages fill with insects and their habitats, you hear Speckle’s voice.* Do you train in order to travel? *You answered that the battles are enough to train yourself with.* It’s fun, right? Luther the Tundra looks like he has a lot of fun when he fights, yet is serious at the same time. *You said that you do not like to fight, but it’s the price you pay to enjoy traveling. Speckle’s crests shifted to a state you recognized to be some sort of apologetic look a fae can carry.* Oh...Do you have fun in the mock battles or targeting training dummies, though? *A smile crept on your face, admitting that those were fun to do, especially the ones that are very stimulating, such as flying disks that are supposed to be practice for hunting birds. The fae’s crests changed into the state of interest.* I have not seen those yet. I will need to try that out sometime.

*You turned to Yasai and asked if he goes into battle himself.* That? I have, but I’m more happier to just garden and sunbathe. If an enemy does threaten our home, I will be one of the first to get involved, though. I’m very protective of those around me and it’s always safety first before anything else. Edward and Asrshi found that out when they had a mishap with one of their attempts to install those sunlamps...I protected the seedlings I had when their bag of tools fell out of their hands and onto me. My back was sore, but I was happy that nothing else was harmed.

*You continue to help them here and there throughout the day, getting them a little bit closer to expanding their indoor garden and insect farms to bring a bigger variety of food to the dragons in the long run. It was a good thing to learn these new skills yourself... You never know when you will ever settle down or when it comes in handy among your travels.*
Fanfic chat
@TheMimic1013 Wow, this one's really cute! Thank you :D
Sending over the payment now!
@TheMimic1013 Wow, this one's really cute! Thank you :D
Sending over the payment now!
@Donburi Oh...I had corrected a few mistakes I have caught, too. So you may want to copy and paste it again into your dragons' bios. XD
@Donburi Oh...I had corrected a few mistakes I have caught, too. So you may want to copy and paste it again into your dragons' bios. XD
Fanfic chat
Just for everyone's knowledge: I'll be in the Mimicking Angel's Writing Shop for the next two weeks after this rollover to fight for dom and to celebrate MJ. If you want one of my bios during that time, you can order from over there and see if you can get in on some discounts I have yet to bring over here.

I'll also be trying to see after all of that if I can revamp the shop's first page a little so it's less cluttered for everyone. :)
Just for everyone's knowledge: I'll be in the Mimicking Angel's Writing Shop for the next two weeks after this rollover to fight for dom and to celebrate MJ. If you want one of my bios during that time, you can order from over there and see if you can get in on some discounts I have yet to bring over here.

I'll also be trying to see after all of that if I can revamp the shop's first page a little so it's less cluttered for everyone. :)
Fanfic chat
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34