Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Conversational Bios (Open)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@HarleyHyena I prefer to satisfy you before you pay me, but it's your call for when you wish to do so. :)

I'm mostly better today, so I'm getting on the ball right now. :D

EDIT: Snap! Just working with Prim has netted me ideas for Isk and Sweetdew now. That was a great idea to make me get into the true conversational bio with that coatl. :D
@HarleyHyena I prefer to satisfy you before you pay me, but it's your call for when you wish to do so. :)

I'm mostly better today, so I'm getting on the ball right now. :D

EDIT: Snap! Just working with Prim has netted me ideas for Isk and Sweetdew now. That was a great idea to make me get into the true conversational bio with that coatl. :D
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
@TheMimic1013 Ahhh!! That's fantastic to hear! I might just get True Conversational bios for them too then! If that's alright :3
@TheMimic1013 Ahhh!! That's fantastic to hear! I might just get True Conversational bios for them too then! If that's alright :3
6klg2iF.png

@HarleyHyena Well things like that are all it takes to get an idea going. See what you think of this one.
Quote:
*Being in this lair has been a unique experience to you as you walked through these tunnels. Feeling peckish, you soon noticed that only seafood and sea plants were the only food source in the watery home of these dragons. A pretty coatl noticed you and came up, a smile on her face.*Getting hungry, Traveler?
Indeed, I am. *It sure beats looking like a lost puppy in the lair as you introduced yourself.* What name do you go by?
*The coatl seem to enjoy your mannerisms already.* My friends call me Prim. I was going to get a bite to eat myself. You want to come along to our food court?
I’ll be grateful for the gesture. I can’t have an all-seafood diet to begin with. *You dare not say in front of a coatl that you do not wish to be bored with their staple supply...But you eat many other things and want to continue to treat their staple diet like a delicacy.*

*Prim walked with you as she led you up a ramp and into a pocket of air. It was quite a surprise, considering that the room was quite large; large enough to have a kitchen, a garden made of pots, a poultry and insect farm, and a place where the dragons can eat the food of the dragons that dwell on land. The coatl giggled at your reaction, amused that you didn’t see this coming.* What do you think? Dreena brought up the subject about missing the taste of crickets and it has evolved into what you see before you.
Certainly an astounding thing to see. It’s one of the things you would least expect underwater.

*You were pretty much floored by the sight of it all, looking around with curiosity as the two of you made your orders with the chef and waited on your meals. The dainty coatl proceeds to pull out a checker board and sets it up, intriguing you to ask her a question.* So you enjoy playing games?
*Prim’s smile was still there as she finished setting it up for herself and anyone who decides to play with her.*As much as any shadow dragon if not more. Personally, it’s much more satisfying to win with your own skills than cheating ever will be.
I can agree to that. A guilty conscious or the feeling that you didn’t win with your own skills weighs heavier than a mere loss. *You moved a piece on the board, letting her know that you’re her opponent.*
*Prim complied, moving a piece herself.* Exactly the reason I don’t do it. In order to be pretty, you must feel it first and cheating makes me feel ugly.

*You moved another piece, listening to her as you’re planning your next move.* Is that so? Then you try to be the fashionable among the dragons, I take it?
*She nodded, continuing the game with you.* That was obvious. I try to make the other dragons pretty with the clothing and waterproof makeup whenever they ask. I even tried my hand at tailoring, to which I’ll admit to not be good at. At least I can design it without a problem.
So you work with someone else? *You noticed that you were winning, but did not dare to brag as it can turn in it head in a minute.*
Yes. Sweetdew is a darling with his tailoring skills. With his input, we can make many things out of fabric and please the dragons here. *She took one of her pieces and moved it.* But I’ve yet to find pretty clothes that will suit Petani well. It seems that her mother’s warrior blood shows through in her, making fabulous clothes not look so good on her and displeasing to her at the same time.
*You moved another one of your pieces, jumping over one of hers.* Perhaps there are something out there that speaks of a warrior and a maiden at the same time you can try to look for.
Or create it...Like this opening! *You watched in horror as she moved one of her pieces to jump over several of yours in an instant.* King me, please.

*Within minutes, Prim turned the game around and beat you, happy with the victory as the food arrived to your table. As you ate your meal, you wondered if you should get a rematch and see if you can win one yourself.*
@HarleyHyena Well things like that are all it takes to get an idea going. See what you think of this one.
Quote:
*Being in this lair has been a unique experience to you as you walked through these tunnels. Feeling peckish, you soon noticed that only seafood and sea plants were the only food source in the watery home of these dragons. A pretty coatl noticed you and came up, a smile on her face.*Getting hungry, Traveler?
Indeed, I am. *It sure beats looking like a lost puppy in the lair as you introduced yourself.* What name do you go by?
*The coatl seem to enjoy your mannerisms already.* My friends call me Prim. I was going to get a bite to eat myself. You want to come along to our food court?
I’ll be grateful for the gesture. I can’t have an all-seafood diet to begin with. *You dare not say in front of a coatl that you do not wish to be bored with their staple supply...But you eat many other things and want to continue to treat their staple diet like a delicacy.*

*Prim walked with you as she led you up a ramp and into a pocket of air. It was quite a surprise, considering that the room was quite large; large enough to have a kitchen, a garden made of pots, a poultry and insect farm, and a place where the dragons can eat the food of the dragons that dwell on land. The coatl giggled at your reaction, amused that you didn’t see this coming.* What do you think? Dreena brought up the subject about missing the taste of crickets and it has evolved into what you see before you.
Certainly an astounding thing to see. It’s one of the things you would least expect underwater.

*You were pretty much floored by the sight of it all, looking around with curiosity as the two of you made your orders with the chef and waited on your meals. The dainty coatl proceeds to pull out a checker board and sets it up, intriguing you to ask her a question.* So you enjoy playing games?
*Prim’s smile was still there as she finished setting it up for herself and anyone who decides to play with her.*As much as any shadow dragon if not more. Personally, it’s much more satisfying to win with your own skills than cheating ever will be.
I can agree to that. A guilty conscious or the feeling that you didn’t win with your own skills weighs heavier than a mere loss. *You moved a piece on the board, letting her know that you’re her opponent.*
*Prim complied, moving a piece herself.* Exactly the reason I don’t do it. In order to be pretty, you must feel it first and cheating makes me feel ugly.

*You moved another piece, listening to her as you’re planning your next move.* Is that so? Then you try to be the fashionable among the dragons, I take it?
*She nodded, continuing the game with you.* That was obvious. I try to make the other dragons pretty with the clothing and waterproof makeup whenever they ask. I even tried my hand at tailoring, to which I’ll admit to not be good at. At least I can design it without a problem.
So you work with someone else? *You noticed that you were winning, but did not dare to brag as it can turn in it head in a minute.*
Yes. Sweetdew is a darling with his tailoring skills. With his input, we can make many things out of fabric and please the dragons here. *She took one of her pieces and moved it.* But I’ve yet to find pretty clothes that will suit Petani well. It seems that her mother’s warrior blood shows through in her, making fabulous clothes not look so good on her and displeasing to her at the same time.
*You moved another one of your pieces, jumping over one of hers.* Perhaps there are something out there that speaks of a warrior and a maiden at the same time you can try to look for.
Or create it...Like this opening! *You watched in horror as she moved one of her pieces to jump over several of yours in an instant.* King me, please.

*Within minutes, Prim turned the game around and beat you, happy with the victory as the food arrived to your table. As you ate your meal, you wondered if you should get a rematch and see if you can win one yourself.*
Fanfic chat
@TheMimic1013 Ahhh!! Perfection ;3; I love it! Do you mind if I send payment for this and two others in advance? :0
@TheMimic1013 Ahhh!! Perfection ;3; I love it! Do you mind if I send payment for this and two others in advance? :0
6klg2iF.png

@HarleyHyena Sure, but...Skip on Isk's payment, will you? His is going to be free since he stumped me before. :)

@Donburi Moving onto your two dragons... Did MizzMara made these bios for you?
@HarleyHyena Sure, but...Skip on Isk's payment, will you? His is going to be free since he stumped me before. :)

@Donburi Moving onto your two dragons... Did MizzMara made these bios for you?
Fanfic chat
@themimic1013 I sent the dragons to MizzMara each with a small two or three sentence bio, and MizzMara wrote more cohesive bios based on them. I don't think the old bios were saved anywhere, but the new ones include most of the details I wrote. Here's what I can remember from my bios:
Speckle: Loves discovering valuable items while Item Gathering. Gives away the less valuable findings and keeps chests. Somewhat shy.
Yasai: Fierce and protective, but likes gardening more than fighting. His name is Japanese for "vegetable".
@themimic1013 I sent the dragons to MizzMara each with a small two or three sentence bio, and MizzMara wrote more cohesive bios based on them. I don't think the old bios were saved anywhere, but the new ones include most of the details I wrote. Here's what I can remember from my bios:
Speckle: Loves discovering valuable items while Item Gathering. Gives away the less valuable findings and keeps chests. Somewhat shy.
Yasai: Fierce and protective, but likes gardening more than fighting. His name is Japanese for "vegetable".
@Donburi And I wish to ask if you have a dragon you're planning on being a electrician or mechanic?
@Donburi And I wish to ask if you have a dragon you're planning on being a electrician or mechanic?
Fanfic chat
@TheMimic1013 Hmmm... never really thought of anything like that, but I suppose Arashi would make a good mechanic. She built a Sentry Squawker from scratch! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15253817] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152539/15253817_350.png[/img] [/url] Fractal and Edward might be good electricians, too, though I'm not completely sure where I'm going with their lore yet. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16962817] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169629/16962817_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16895887] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168959/16895887_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TheMimic1013 Hmmm... never really thought of anything like that, but I suppose Arashi would make a good mechanic. She built a Sentry Squawker from scratch!

15253817_350.png

Fractal and Edward might be good electricians, too, though I'm not completely sure where I'm going with their lore yet.

16962817_350.png

16895887_350.png
@TheMimic1013 If that's what you want me to do! So 16K ? :3
@TheMimic1013 If that's what you want me to do! So 16K ? :3
6klg2iF.png

@Donburi I was thinking about Edward more so than others, but combining his skills with Arashi sounds like you will not be having too many problems keeping certain things going. :)

@HarleyHyena Yup.
@Donburi I was thinking about Edward more so than others, but combining his skills with Arashi sounds like you will not be having too many problems keeping certain things going. :)

@HarleyHyena Yup.
Fanfic chat
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34