Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dratz's Art~ NEW Fake Anime Screenshots
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37
@Fellefan Sure thing, I've added you onto the pinglist~ I will be opening again soon (likely within the next few days, if all goes according to plan~) but no worries if you are unable to order then! Thank you kindly for your interest!

@Mortveil Absolutely, I've added you to the pinglist for the dragon pencil busts! I will most likely be able to open some slots within the next few days. Thank you so much for your interest!
@Fellefan Sure thing, I've added you onto the pinglist~ I will be opening again soon (likely within the next few days, if all goes according to plan~) but no worries if you are unable to order then! Thank you kindly for your interest!

@Mortveil Absolutely, I've added you to the pinglist for the dragon pencil busts! I will most likely be able to open some slots within the next few days. Thank you so much for your interest!
r6J6MbS.png
Omg my art is nothing compared to yours ;u;
Omg my art is nothing compared to yours ;u;
pixel_mew_by_sxaxsxoxrxi-d5dnfua.gif rDvyMjG.png 1c8q357.png
@Vovina

Your art is stunning! I would absolutely love to be added to your pinglist for a USD chibi from you in the future. <3
@Vovina

Your art is stunning! I would absolutely love to be added to your pinglist for a USD chibi from you in the future. <3
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Faileas Thank you so much! <3 I've got you down on the pinglist~

@EchoSymphony Please don't put yourself down! (Also I just checked out your artshop, your style is really cute~) Just keep practicing and drawing when you can, and you will improve with time! Don't compare yourself to others if you can help it, everyone learns and grows at their own pace too, and there's nothing at all wrong with that. :D
@Faileas Thank you so much! <3 I've got you down on the pinglist~

@EchoSymphony Please don't put yourself down! (Also I just checked out your artshop, your style is really cute~) Just keep practicing and drawing when you can, and you will improve with time! Don't compare yourself to others if you can help it, everyone learns and grows at their own pace too, and there's nothing at all wrong with that. :D
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
Can you kindly add me to your ping list? c:
Your art is incredibly beautiful~
@Vovina
Can you kindly add me to your ping list? c:
Your art is incredibly beautiful~
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai Absolutely! I'll add you on now~ And thank you so much for your kind words! <3
@Luunai Absolutely! I'll add you on now~ And thank you so much for your kind words! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina I'd love a ping if you ever open slots for FR currency! ;w;
@Vovina I'd love a ping if you ever open slots for FR currency! ;w;
aaaaa23.png *Zavi
*any pronouns
*old cryptid
their_sig_sc.png
@Avalight Thank you so much for your interest! :D I've got you down on the list~
@Avalight Thank you so much for your interest! :D I've got you down on the list~
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina May I be added to the ping list, if you have one specifically for dragon busts that would be great, if not then just ping list in general

I believe I have a grumpy girl that I'd love to see in your style :)
@Vovina May I be added to the ping list, if you have one specifically for dragon busts that would be great, if not then just ping list in general

I believe I have a grumpy girl that I'd love to see in your style :)
7258804ae2f2ebf17e0f9ca189ad072b.png
@Mezma Of course! And I can definitely make a note only for dragon busts for you on the pinglist. Thank you so much for your interest!
@Mezma Of course! And I can definitely make a note only for dragon busts for you on the pinglist. Thank you so much for your interest!
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37