Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | McAlli's Bio Shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Kiryo

I can write a bio for any dragon! Would you like to be in Slot 2?
@Kiryo

I can write a bio for any dragon! Would you like to be in Slot 2?
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@MallyMcAlli yep :P tha dragon i want to have a bio is this kid. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17421150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174212/17421150_350.png[/img] [/url] some key words of his personality:scheming/lovable/childish and here is his [url=http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw690/005JoMlPgw1f0nwm7yly6j30fn0ksta8.jpg]ginjika [/url]
@MallyMcAlli
yep :P
tha dragon i want to have a bio is this kid.

17421150_350.png

some key words of his personality:scheming/lovable/childish
and here is his ginjika
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
@Kiryo Alrighty! I've put you on the list. I will contact you if I need further details once I finish the commission of the person before you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
@Kiryo Alrighty! I've put you on the list. I will contact you if I need further details once I finish the commission of the person before you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
@McAlli
Ello again~ May I snag a slot please?
@McAlli
Ello again~ May I snag a slot please?
@Cngx

Lol, welcome back! Of course, I'll message you soon!
@Cngx

Lol, welcome back! Of course, I'll message you soon!
@McAlli can I have a slot too? C:
@McAlli can I have a slot too? C:
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing

Sure! Putting you on the list. I'll contact you soon! Thanks for stopping by!
@Helsing

Sure! Putting you on the list. I'll contact you soon! Thanks for stopping by!
@McAlli awesome, thank you!
@McAlli awesome, thank you!
CXuWKHk.png
@McAlli Hello! Could I snag the last slot for a medium bio? I guess you want me to PM you the details for said dragon etc? (if you've filled up I'll gladly wait for you to get an open slot ^.^)
@McAlli Hello! Could I snag the last slot for a medium bio? I guess you want me to PM you the details for said dragon etc? (if you've filled up I'll gladly wait for you to get an open slot ^.^)

- FR Tumblr
- No link here yet
- No link here yet
bnWiYJD.png
@Dessoestma

Sure! Just letting you know that I've been really busy, so my output has been very slow. It make take me some time to message you. (School, Work, Insurance, Doctor stuff. blech) If that's alright, then I'll happily put you on the list. :)
@Dessoestma

Sure! Just letting you know that I've been really busy, so my output has been very slow. It make take me some time to message you. (School, Work, Insurance, Doctor stuff. blech) If that's alright, then I'll happily put you on the list. :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11