Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | McAlli's Bio Shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
er, how much treasure is it for a dragon that already has a bio, but needs like, one that just, words together more? because I give most of my dragons bios, but I can't word them... could you tell me how much it would be to like, edit, a remade one? also, depending on how much, I would like it to be in between lengths of short and medium.

@McAlli
er, how much treasure is it for a dragon that already has a bio, but needs like, one that just, words together more? because I give most of my dragons bios, but I can't word them... could you tell me how much it would be to like, edit, a remade one? also, depending on how much, I would like it to be in between lengths of short and medium.

@McAlli
@Raini001

Please refer to my second post on the first page of this thread. Thanks!
@Raini001

Please refer to my second post on the first page of this thread. Thanks!
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@McAlli oops! sorry! anyways, until there is an opening, still wondering the amount it would be, so I can earn it by the time you can do it.
@McAlli oops! sorry! anyways, until there is an opening, still wondering the amount it would be, so I can earn it by the time you can do it.
@Raini001 I'm not sure. I've never done that before. I suppose if the bio itself is already written but just requires some rewording to make it "better", then I'll probably charge you the same or less than my short bio cost (minimum 10kt), if that's alright?
@Raini001 I'm not sure. I've never done that before. I suppose if the bio itself is already written but just requires some rewording to make it "better", then I'll probably charge you the same or less than my short bio cost (minimum 10kt), if that's alright?
yeah, sure!

@McAlli
yeah, sure!

@McAlli
@Dessoestma @Toothie @Kiryo @MightyVildaTilda @Whirlwind678 @Raini001

Hey, guys.

I want to apologize for the massively long wait you're experiencing here at the shop. A lot of things have been going on irl and I haven't been able to spend as much time on FR or working on commissions. Dessoestma is the only one with a commission currently open but the rest of you have been waiting to the shop to re-open, so you're all owed an explanation and apology. I simply haven't been able to work on anything other than school and family matters, and I'm very tired and working very sluggishly. I don't know when this slog is going to let up, unfortunately, so I can't even give an estimated time -- but so long as you all are willing to wait, I am willing to make sure I eventually get around to everyone who wanted a bio from me.

I'm so sorry, and thank you for the patience you've already shown me. I hope to be able to get back in the groove of things quickly.
@Dessoestma @Toothie @Kiryo @MightyVildaTilda @Whirlwind678 @Raini001

Hey, guys.

I want to apologize for the massively long wait you're experiencing here at the shop. A lot of things have been going on irl and I haven't been able to spend as much time on FR or working on commissions. Dessoestma is the only one with a commission currently open but the rest of you have been waiting to the shop to re-open, so you're all owed an explanation and apology. I simply haven't been able to work on anything other than school and family matters, and I'm very tired and working very sluggishly. I don't know when this slog is going to let up, unfortunately, so I can't even give an estimated time -- but so long as you all are willing to wait, I am willing to make sure I eventually get around to everyone who wanted a bio from me.

I'm so sorry, and thank you for the patience you've already shown me. I hope to be able to get back in the groove of things quickly.
@McAlli it's fine. I can wait. as long as it has a reason.
@McAlli it's fine. I can wait. as long as it has a reason.
@McAlli

(sorry, this is weird, can I be put on the pinglist for when you reopen?)
@McAlli

(sorry, this is weird, can I be put on the pinglist for when you reopen?)

iATzB2Z.png
@chilope

Yes! I'm currently working on getting everything back in order!

@Dessoestma

I am working on your stuff as I speak!
@chilope

Yes! I'm currently working on getting everything back in order!

@Dessoestma

I am working on your stuff as I speak!
@McAlli

This sounds really cool! Could I be on the reopen pinglist? Sooo many of my dergs need bios.
@McAlli

This sounds really cool! Could I be on the reopen pinglist? Sooo many of my dergs need bios.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11