Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Min's Stories for Dragons - Bio Writing
1 2 3 4
[u][center][b][size=7]Closed Forever[/size] New Shop here >> http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2211562/1[/b][/center][/u] [br][br] ----- [center][size=6][b]Stories for Dragons[/b][/size][/center] ----- Hi, hi. So, I will get right to it then, because if you're here, then we both know what you're after. Flight Rising has a great many opportunities for very interesting stories. I find the best ones are built straight into the site itself. The gameplay offers a lot of threads with which to weave fantastic tales. I want to help you find the stories your dragons have for you. [br]----- [center][size=4][b]Sale Information[/b][/size][/center] ----- Prices are negotiable & Payment plans are acceptable, especially for some of the longer-type commissions I accept Treasure, Gems, and sometimes trades for apparel and skins. [columns][indent]G:T 1:500[/indent][nextcol][indent]G:USD 250:1[/indent][/columns] When you ask for me to write for you, please provide as much information as you can about the dragon, esp. any personality traits and story details you may have already worked out. Please credit me with a link to my profile or this sale page where the bio is used. You can use the code below. [code][right][size=2]Bio written by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=115702]Minstri[/url][/size][/right][/code] [u][b]Basic Bio[/b][/u] • 1-3 short paragraphs detailing your dragon's role in the clan and a few personal details. • 5kt • [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8912376]Live Sample[/url]. • Completion ETA: 1-5 days [u][b]Expanded Bio[/b][/u] • Roughly 300-400 words detailing your dragon's role in the clan, and important personal details such as their relationships with other dragons and their origins. • 15kt • [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8821017]Live Sample[/url] | [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8981810]Live Sample[/url] • Completion ETA: 5-10 days [u][b]Advanced Bio[/b][/u] • Roughly 500-700 words detailing your dragon's history and role in the clan, including any important personal details such as their relationships with other dragons and their origins. • 75kt • [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9853708]Live Sample[/url] | [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8002407]Live Sample[/url] • Completion ETA: 7-14 days • [b]Special:[/b] The first one of these purchased will be 50kt [u][b]Complete Bio[/b][/u] • Roughly 700-1000 word short story about your dragon, including research into their ancestry and previous clans. • 200kt • [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9211889]Live Sample[/url] | [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8745971]Live Sample[/url] • Completion ETA: 10-20 days • [b]Special:[/b] The first one of these purchased will be 100kt [br]----- [center][size=4][b]Bio Options & Samples[/b][/size][/center] ----- Please keep in mind that my clan is a Plague clan, meaning all the stories will have a definite grim bent. However, I can write other kinds of stories as well, and hopefully I will soon be able to amass a more varied portfolio ^_^ I do tend to get carried away. [columns][u][b]Basic Bio[/b][/u] • 1-3 short paragraphs detailing your dragon's role in the clan and a few personal details. • [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8912376]Live Sample[/url]. [i]Example:[/i] [font=Palatino][color=#B88A00]"It doesn't do to complain. He's a fairer teacher than you realize, and a far sight more fair than the rest of the world. Besides, if you want to avoid a lashing, then you don't want him to hear you complaining."[/color] [color=#936E00]- Tephra the Apprentice[/color][/font] [font=Century Gothic][color=#7A2929]No dragon in the clan refers to Mandol directly by name, or speaks his name if he is in earshot. The only exceptions to this rule are Minstri, who does not refer to him at all, and Peryite, whom Mandol considers a dear friend. Mandol is responsible for the learning of young dragons in the clan, much like the Twins are responsible for their training. His cold demeanor and impressive stature means that most students find him intimidating.[/color][/font] [br]----- [u][b]Expanded Bio[/b][/u] • Roughly 300-400 words detailing your dragon's role in the clan, and important personal details such as their relationships with other dragons and their origins. • [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8821017]Live Sample[/url] | [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8981810]Live Sample[/url] [i]Example:[/i] [font=Palatino][color=#B88A00]"Do not bother me, boy. Stick to your books - you will find them better company."[/color] [color=#936E00]- Peryite the Pestilent[/color][/font] [font=Century Gothic][color=#7A2929][b][u]Devoted Student[/u][/b] Tephra became a student of Peryite's during the exile of the clan. Not long after Peryite's return, Tephra departed his birth clan to join Peryite in Minstri's. Tephra is not much like his teacher. He is far more sociable and open, although he is often awkward and poor with social cues. He holds Peryite in the highest regard, and takes great pains to stay in the elder skydancer's favor. It is no easy task. Tephra's duties are maintaining the records of the Clan, so that Peryite can effectively advise and serve Minstri. To this end, Tephra maintains a small library deep within the lair. This room contains Tephra's collection, and access to it is very limited. The collection contains ancient, scavenged books; texts scribed, bought, or stolen ([i]"Barrowed."[/i] - Shatter) from other scholars; interpretations and transcriptions of Minstri's stories and prophetic ravings; accounting records; bloodline papers; honors records; and more. [b][u]Sacred Texts[/u][/b] Asking anyone in the clan will have you know that Tephra is dedicated completely to his books and records. He is not the most imposing of dragons under normal circumstances (quite the opposite really), but he can be as terrifying as Grabal if he suspects you have done harm to anything in his domain of words and pages. They say he keeps among the shelves and boxes a crate that will eat dragons whole if they mistreat the materials in the library, but no one seems to know if that is true or not. [b][u]Whirlwind Love[/u][/b] But his dedication to his work is not absolute. For he loves too dearly his mate Arenna the Gale for that to be true. As he works almost ceaselessly, it is Arenna who comes to visit him in the library when she has a break from her guard duties.[/color][/font] [nextcol][u][b]Advanced Bio[/b][/u] • Roughly 500-700 words detailing your dragon's history and role in the clan, including any important personal details such as their relationships with other dragons and their origins. • [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9853708]Live Sample[/url] | [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8002407]Live Sample[/url] [i]Example:[/i] [font=Century Gothic][color=#7A2929][u][b]Wildclaw Bred[/b][/u] Bard and his [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9853707]sister[/url] were born to a pair of brutal wildclaws in the plaguelands. His position, as son of the clan enforcer and the clan trainer, made him bred for fighting. At this both he and his sister excelled. However, to Bard the brutal nature of his father, and the tireless driving nature in his mother, were terrible, inextricably flawed. It was not the brutality that did not sit well with him, but something else... something they lacked. It was a long time before he came to understand what that was. His sister was arguably the keener of the two - she departed the clan long before he did, finding her home among the artful flight of Wind. [u][b]Minstrel Born[/b][/u] Bard had developed a habit of singing while he fought. It irritated his mother, who found his lyrics distracting and felt they lowered the overall efficiency of battle. He was also a skilled storyteller, finding as much joy in glory from the retelling of a battle as he had whilst actually fighting in that battle. It was this he felt his parents, and the clan as a whole, lacked. A refinement. An art. He father was brutal, but there was no reason for it. He did not see the beauty and poetry in bloodshed. His mother could not appreciate the deep grace of battle, and the drumbeats of desperation. Not, atleast, to his satisfaction. There was also the matter of the battles of succession taking place in his clan. It was a dangerous place for a singer of stories, for every word could carry with it deep political significance, and it would not do well to have a story paint a more powerful dragon in ill light... should the balance of powers shift in the higher ranks. [u][b]Clan of Singing Blood[/b][/u] It was a long time before Bard found his place. It was something he would not have had without Aedon, the Nightingale, who found him perched on the cliffs of the Rotrock Rim. She approached unseen and sang to him. He did not find her immediately, but curious he returned to the perch on the following night. Again she met him and sang to him. On the third night she sang him down from his perch on the cliffs, and like a siren, led him into the Boneyard. It was on this open plain he finally caught up with her, and when he did he made to leap upon her and rend her with his claws. Before he could, however, another wildclaw shot out of the darkness and lay into him. The two fought and Aedon sang as they did. The battle lasted until sunrise and Bard saw his adversary, the dark wildclaw Daemon. The two departed and bard was left to think on his battle - the perfection of it. Nursing his wounds and thinking of the song Bard waited several days before he made up his mind. He returned to the cliffs in the night and wandered down into the Boneyard, intent on finding the dark dragons he had seen before. In this way he wandered for days, weeks perhaps, before he was found again. Not by his siren or his adversary, but by a mirror dragon with wings that rippled like blood. She called to him once and bade him fall into place at her side and he did so. On doing so, he saw she was not alone. His dark siren was there as well, and her mate, and a score of other dragons, who had watched him with great interest. Then welcomed him into their clan.[/color][/font][/columns] [br]----- [columns][b]Complete Bio[/b] • Roughly 700-1000 word short story about your dragon, including research into their ancestry and previous clans. • [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9211889]Live Sample[/url] | [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8745971]Live Sample[/url] [i]Example (1400 words):[/i] [font=Century Gothic][color=#7A2929][u][b]Son of the Scout[/b][/u] Peryite was born to Kawosa, a nature dragon scout in a lair in the Abiding Bonyard, when she was forced to seek shelter for herself and her new young with a clan there. Though he closely resembles his mother (more so than his two sisters), the nature and location of his birthplace made him in tune with the Plaguebringer, and somewhat her opposite. In his youth he did not care much for the company of the rest of the clan, preferring to spend his time wandering the boneyard below his clan's mountain. He did enjoy the company of his mother, though this wasn't always terribly obvious as his way of enjoying company was to sit at a great distance from the person in silence. Indeed, the dragons he liked best were the ones he could sit with in silence, with nothing much expected of him in the way of conversation. He did not get along with his siblings. He looked down on them, feeling they were weak and not much like him. This wasn't entirely true - his disposition tended towards arrogant, and he often quarreled with his sisters, who were ever eager to gang up on him when he picked fights. His displeasure with his sisters spread to be displeasure with the remote clan as a whole. [/color][/font][font=Palatino][color=#B88A00]"It is more than mere frustration. They make me ache - a throbbing in my deep tissues. My heart beats in time with a different song than theirs and their heartbeats strike me like a dozen hammers. This way. This way. This way. They beat. But it cannot be. It will not be This Way."[/color][/font][font=Century Gothic][color=#7A2929] This displeasure blossomed when he learned of talk and preparations that the clan would be moving to a different territory. The idea of leaving the Wastelands filled the young dragon with a terrible dread, and shortly after, he left his clan instead. [b][u]Finding Home[/u][/b] Although he rarely speaks, he is well spoken. He speaks with a gentle voice and even tone, such that, if one is not paying close attention, one might easily miss his words. During silent company he sits and composes words, but does not share them often. These compositions are most frequently harsh judgement of others. Even those he does like are subject to his abrasive and silent words. These compositions are cast out through his red eyes - almost always stern and uninviting. Almost as uninviting a gaze as the Basilisk he keeps. He was discovered like this - a young Skydancer perched with grace and style on a jutting spire of calcium deposits, overlooking a passing band of hunting Mirrors. Two in this band were at the back - humping along with injuries. How dire those injuries were he could not tell at that distance. [/color][/font][font=Palatino][color=#B88A00]"The weak may have nothing to offer but themselves, but oh they offer that so grandly."[/color][/font][font=Century Gothic][color=#7A2929] In his head he composed a flowing and rolling Eulogy for each. Praising their teeth and claws and eyes. Praising the insects and parasites they hosted in and on their bodies. Praising the earth for taking them back and spawning newer and better from their remains. He did not notice the Mirror that was not with the band - the one that had slinked up his hidden perch and sat below him. He did not notice until she spoke to him. [/color][/font][font=Palatino][color=#B88A00]"What beautiful songs you make. It would seem a shame for them not to perish now." "There can be no shame in that, for all things will someday perish, and be given over."[/color][/font][font=Century Gothic][color=#7A2929] At his response she was inclined to speak to him. So she did, at length, while he sat in silence. He did not need to speak, it seemed, for she knew all the right things to say. As she spoke she came to sit beside him. He listened to her and with her closeness detected the beat of her heart. This way. This way. This way. With his. So he joined Minstri, and found her very worthy. [u][b]Turmoil[/b][/u] In the eyes of Peryite, Minstri never stopped being worthy. Her clan was simply too weak. She was ruthless and strong and unforgiving. He watched in hateful silence as her clan disintegrated around her. He stood by her side and whispered words of encouragement. [/color][/font][font=Palatino][color=#B88A00]Could these fools not see her? Could they not feel her? How could they not understand what she was?[/color][/font][font=Century Gothic][color=#7A2929] Eventually, the day came that she drove everyone out. Peryite was the last to leave. Sengir, a black and red Skydancer he had come to call his brother, waited for him outside the lair. They departed together in silence... and then they departed eachother. Peryite eventually found shelter in a new lair, and the dragons there left him in peace enough for his taste. [u][b]The Return[/b][/u] Minstri eventually returned to her lair and a new life was poured into those around her. She did not send for him directly, but he heard of her and knew it was time for him to return home. When he did return he found an interesting change. The ridgeback, Bloodstone, had previously been her enforcer and lieutenant. But Bloodstone did not return. Nor did Sengir return. the Blood Queen's right side was left unguarded and without words he took that place. His boldness surprised the new clan that had sprung up around Minstri, but when she did not strike him down they understood - that place was meant for him. [u][b]For Love, Bitterness[/b][/u] After The Return, the clan's numbers grew quickly. One of the early newcomers was the Spiral, Biloselhi. She served as a spy for the clan - a master at hiding, scouting, and gathering information. Often underestimated because she was a spiral. For reasons no one could divine, Peryite was taken with her. On the few times when neither were required to act in service to their queen, Peryite would often sit with her, while she spun and twirled and danced, singing and jabbering at him, all the things she had seen, and learned. Part of this was because she answered directly to him - as it was his job to access the goings on and information she returned with, and relay that information back to Minstri. Still, they were not bound by mere profession. Peryite never spoke of Biloselhi to anyone else, although those with a sharp set of eyes and half a brain knew he held her in high regard. Biloselhi was the Eyes of Peryite. His fire-eyed love. He became covetous, and required she wear a set of goggles to conceal those eyes from anyone else. [/color][/font][font=Palatino][color=#B88A00]"Your eyes burn with such fire - they are a profane beauty here. Take these and cover them, I will be the only one to look upon that fire. Yes - that is in much better taste."[/color][/font][font=Century Gothic][color=#7A2929] One evening Minstri came to Peryite and told him that Biloselhi was to be killed. It was discovered that she had started acting in ways that displeased Minstri; she had stolen scrolls from the library. Peryite turned to his queen, and she saw heartbreak in his eyes. After a time of them sitting in silence - without Peryite needing to speak to make a petition against her will - she relented. [/color][/font][font=Palatino][color=#B88A00]"She will be dead to our Mother then. You will cast her out." "It will be so."[/color][/font][font=Century Gothic][color=#7A2929] Thus did Peryite cast out his love and to another he was sworn by his Queen. Sangsorra, whom he had treated with interest and dearness until Biloselhi's banishment. It was quickly after that he felt very little ability to play at courtship with anyone. Fortunately, Sangsorra was the can's ambassador, and was therefore often away. It was easier then to get on. Good fortune in Peryite's eyes came with the wildclaw, Bard. Bard was taken by Sangsorra's beauty, grace, and eloquence. So using Bard, Peryite sought to free himself from the bonds of love. [/color][/font][font=Palatino][color=#B88A00]"I can feel devotion for no other dragon beyond my Queen. To try otherwise runs my blood against the beat of my heart."[/color][/font][font=Century Gothic][color=#7A2929] So carefully he worked to move his new mate's attentions and affections to Bard. This shift proved to be a great difficulty, and Peryite could not risk breaking Sangsorra's heart, for that might also break the chains that held her to the clan. It then was up to Bard to win her. And at this, the wildclaw proved most able. Only then did Peryite feel the least bit of peace again. [/columns]
Closed Forever
New Shop here >> http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2211562/1

Stories for Dragons

Hi, hi. So, I will get right to it then, because if you're here, then we both know what you're after. Flight Rising has a great many opportunities for very interesting stories. I find the best ones are built straight into the site itself. The gameplay offers a lot of threads with which to weave fantastic tales. I want to help you find the stories your dragons have for you.

Sale Information

Prices are negotiable & Payment plans are acceptable, especially for some of the longer-type commissions

I accept Treasure, Gems, and sometimes trades for apparel and skins.
G:T
1:500
G:USD
250:1

When you ask for me to write for you, please provide as much information as you can about the dragon, esp. any personality traits and story details you may have already worked out.

Please credit me with a link to my profile or this sale page where the bio is used. You can use the code below.
Code:
[right][size=2]Bio written by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=115702]Minstri[/url][/size][/right]

Basic Bio
• 1-3 short paragraphs detailing your dragon's role in the clan and a few personal details.
• 5kt
Live Sample.
• Completion ETA: 1-5 days

Expanded Bio
• Roughly 300-400 words detailing your dragon's role in the clan, and important personal details such as their relationships with other dragons and their origins.
• 15kt
Live Sample | Live Sample
• Completion ETA: 5-10 days

Advanced Bio
• Roughly 500-700 words detailing your dragon's history and role in the clan, including any important personal details such as their relationships with other dragons and their origins.
• 75kt
• Completion ETA: 7-14 days
Special: The first one of these purchased will be 50kt

Complete Bio
• Roughly 700-1000 word short story about your dragon, including research into their ancestry and previous clans.
• 200kt
• Completion ETA: 10-20 days
Special: The first one of these purchased will be 100kt

Bio Options & Samples

Please keep in mind that my clan is a Plague clan, meaning all the stories will have a definite grim bent. However, I can write other kinds of stories as well, and hopefully I will soon be able to amass a more varied portfolio ^_^

I do tend to get carried away.
Basic Bio
• 1-3 short paragraphs detailing your dragon's role in the clan and a few personal details.
Live Sample.

Example:
"It doesn't do to complain. He's a fairer teacher than you realize, and a far sight more fair than the rest of the world. Besides, if you want to avoid a lashing, then you don't want him to hear you complaining."
- Tephra the Apprentice

No dragon in the clan refers to Mandol directly by name, or speaks his name if he is in earshot. The only exceptions to this rule are Minstri, who does not refer to him at all, and Peryite, whom Mandol considers a dear friend.

Mandol is responsible for the learning of young dragons in the clan, much like the Twins are responsible for their training. His cold demeanor and impressive stature means that most students find him intimidating.

Expanded Bio
• Roughly 300-400 words detailing your dragon's role in the clan, and important personal details such as their relationships with other dragons and their origins.

Example:
"Do not bother me, boy. Stick to your books - you will find them better company."
- Peryite the Pestilent

Devoted Student
Tephra became a student of Peryite's during the exile of the clan. Not long after Peryite's return, Tephra departed his birth clan to join Peryite in Minstri's.

Tephra is not much like his teacher. He is far more sociable and open, although he is often awkward and poor with social cues. He holds Peryite in the highest regard, and takes great pains to stay in the elder skydancer's favor. It is no easy task. Tephra's duties are maintaining the records of the Clan, so that Peryite can effectively advise and serve Minstri.

To this end, Tephra maintains a small library deep within the lair. This room contains Tephra's collection, and access to it is very limited. The collection contains ancient, scavenged books; texts scribed, bought, or stolen ("Barrowed." - Shatter) from other scholars; interpretations and transcriptions of Minstri's stories and prophetic ravings; accounting records; bloodline papers; honors records; and more.

Sacred Texts
Asking anyone in the clan will have you know that Tephra is dedicated completely to his books and records. He is not the most imposing of dragons under normal circumstances (quite the opposite really), but he can be as terrifying as Grabal if he suspects you have done harm to anything in his domain of words and pages. They say he keeps among the shelves and boxes a crate that will eat dragons whole if they mistreat the materials in the library, but no one seems to know if that is true or not.

Whirlwind Love
But his dedication to his work is not absolute. For he loves too dearly his mate Arenna the Gale for that to be true. As he works almost ceaselessly, it is Arenna who comes to visit him in the library when she has a break from her guard duties.

Advanced Bio
• Roughly 500-700 words detailing your dragon's history and role in the clan, including any important personal details such as their relationships with other dragons and their origins.

Example:
Wildclaw Bred
Bard and his sister were born to a pair of brutal wildclaws in the plaguelands. His position, as son of the clan enforcer and the clan trainer, made him bred for fighting. At this both he and his sister excelled.

However, to Bard the brutal nature of his father, and the tireless driving nature in his mother, were terrible, inextricably flawed. It was not the brutality that did not sit well with him, but something else... something they lacked. It was a long time before he came to understand what that was. His sister was arguably the keener of the two - she departed the clan long before he did, finding her home among the artful flight of Wind.

Minstrel Born
Bard had developed a habit of singing while he fought. It irritated his mother, who found his lyrics distracting and felt they lowered the overall efficiency of battle. He was also a skilled storyteller, finding as much joy in glory from the retelling of a battle as he had whilst actually fighting in that battle.

It was this he felt his parents, and the clan as a whole, lacked. A refinement. An art. He father was brutal, but there was no reason for it. He did not see the beauty and poetry in bloodshed. His mother could not appreciate the deep grace of battle, and the drumbeats of desperation. Not, atleast, to his satisfaction.

There was also the matter of the battles of succession taking place in his clan. It was a dangerous place for a singer of stories, for every word could carry with it deep political significance, and it would not do well to have a story paint a more powerful dragon in ill light... should the balance of powers shift in the higher ranks.

Clan of Singing Blood
It was a long time before Bard found his place. It was something he would not have had without Aedon, the Nightingale, who found him perched on the cliffs of the Rotrock Rim. She approached unseen and sang to him.

He did not find her immediately, but curious he returned to the perch on the following night. Again she met him and sang to him. On the third night she sang him down from his perch on the cliffs, and like a siren, led him into the Boneyard. It was on this open plain he finally caught up with her, and when he did he made to leap upon her and rend her with his claws. Before he could, however, another wildclaw shot out of the darkness and lay into him. The two fought and Aedon sang as they did. The battle lasted until sunrise and Bard saw his adversary, the dark wildclaw Daemon.

The two departed and bard was left to think on his battle - the perfection of it. Nursing his wounds and thinking of the song Bard waited several days before he made up his mind. He returned to the cliffs in the night and wandered down into the Boneyard, intent on finding the dark dragons he had seen before.

In this way he wandered for days, weeks perhaps, before he was found again. Not by his siren or his adversary, but by a mirror dragon with wings that rippled like blood. She called to him once and bade him fall into place at her side and he did so. On doing so, he saw she was not alone. His dark siren was there as well, and her mate, and a score of other dragons, who had watched him with great interest.

Then welcomed him into their clan.

Complete Bio
• Roughly 700-1000 word short story about your dragon, including research into their ancestry and previous clans.

Example (1400 words):
Son of the Scout
Peryite was born to Kawosa, a nature dragon scout in a lair in the Abiding Bonyard, when she was forced to seek shelter for herself and her new young with a clan there. Though he closely resembles his mother (more so than his two sisters), the nature and location of his birthplace made him in tune with the Plaguebringer, and somewhat her opposite.

In his youth he did not care much for the company of the rest of the clan, preferring to spend his time wandering the boneyard below his clan's mountain. He did enjoy the company of his mother, though this wasn't always terribly obvious as his way of enjoying company was to sit at a great distance from the person in silence. Indeed, the dragons he liked best were the ones he could sit with in silence, with nothing much expected of him in the way of conversation.

He did not get along with his siblings. He looked down on them, feeling they were weak and not much like him. This wasn't entirely true - his disposition tended towards arrogant, and he often quarreled with his sisters, who were ever eager to gang up on him when he picked fights.

His displeasure with his sisters spread to be displeasure with the remote clan as a whole.

"It is more than mere frustration. They make me ache - a throbbing in my deep tissues. My heart beats in time with a different song than theirs and their heartbeats strike me like a dozen hammers. This way. This way. This way. They beat. But it cannot be. It will not be This Way."

This displeasure blossomed when he learned of talk and preparations that the clan would be moving to a different territory. The idea of leaving the Wastelands filled the young dragon with a terrible dread, and shortly after, he left his clan instead.

Finding Home
Although he rarely speaks, he is well spoken. He speaks with a gentle voice and even tone, such that, if one is not paying close attention, one might easily miss his words. During silent company he sits and composes words, but does not share them often. These compositions are most frequently harsh judgement of others. Even those he does like are subject to his abrasive and silent words. These compositions are cast out through his red eyes - almost always stern and uninviting. Almost as uninviting a gaze as the Basilisk he keeps.

He was discovered like this - a young Skydancer perched with grace and style on a jutting spire of calcium deposits, overlooking a passing band of hunting Mirrors. Two in this band were at the back - humping along with injuries. How dire those injuries were he could not tell at that distance.

"The weak may have nothing to offer but themselves, but oh they offer that so grandly."

In his head he composed a flowing and rolling Eulogy for each. Praising their teeth and claws and eyes. Praising the insects and parasites they hosted in and on their bodies. Praising the earth for taking them back and spawning newer and better from their remains.

He did not notice the Mirror that was not with the band - the one that had slinked up his hidden perch and sat below him. He did not notice until she spoke to him.

"What beautiful songs you make. It would seem a shame for them not to perish now."

"There can be no shame in that, for all things will someday perish, and be given over."

At his response she was inclined to speak to him. So she did, at length, while he sat in silence. He did not need to speak, it seemed, for she knew all the right things to say. As she spoke she came to sit beside him. He listened to her and with her closeness detected the beat of her heart. This way. This way. This way. With his.

So he joined Minstri, and found her very worthy.

Turmoil
In the eyes of Peryite, Minstri never stopped being worthy. Her clan was simply too weak. She was ruthless and strong and unforgiving. He watched in hateful silence as her clan disintegrated around her. He stood by her side and whispered words of encouragement.

Could these fools not see her? Could they not feel her? How could they not understand what she was?

Eventually, the day came that she drove everyone out.

Peryite was the last to leave. Sengir, a black and red Skydancer he had come to call his brother, waited for him outside the lair. They departed together in silence... and then they departed eachother. Peryite eventually found shelter in a new lair, and the dragons there left him in peace enough for his taste.

The Return
Minstri eventually returned to her lair and a new life was poured into those around her. She did not send for him directly, but he heard of her and knew it was time for him to return home. When he did return he found an interesting change.

The ridgeback, Bloodstone, had previously been her enforcer and lieutenant. But Bloodstone did not return. Nor did Sengir return. the Blood Queen's right side was left unguarded and without words he took that place. His boldness surprised the new clan that had sprung up around Minstri, but when she did not strike him down they understood - that place was meant for him.

For Love, Bitterness
After The Return, the clan's numbers grew quickly. One of the early newcomers was the Spiral, Biloselhi. She served as a spy for the clan - a master at hiding, scouting, and gathering information. Often underestimated because she was a spiral. For reasons no one could divine, Peryite was taken with her. On the few times when neither were required to act in service to their queen, Peryite would often sit with her, while she spun and twirled and danced, singing and jabbering at him, all the things she had seen, and learned.

Part of this was because she answered directly to him - as it was his job to access the goings on and information she returned with, and relay that information back to Minstri. Still, they were not bound by mere profession. Peryite never spoke of Biloselhi to anyone else, although those with a sharp set of eyes and half a brain knew he held her in high regard.

Biloselhi was the Eyes of Peryite. His fire-eyed love. He became covetous, and required she wear a set of goggles to conceal those eyes from anyone else.

"Your eyes burn with such fire - they are a profane beauty here. Take these and cover them, I will be the only one to look upon that fire. Yes - that is in much better taste."

One evening Minstri came to Peryite and told him that Biloselhi was to be killed. It was discovered that she had started acting in ways that displeased Minstri; she had stolen scrolls from the library. Peryite turned to his queen, and she saw heartbreak in his eyes. After a time of them sitting in silence - without Peryite needing to speak to make a petition against her will - she relented.

"She will be dead to our Mother then. You will cast her out."

"It will be so."

Thus did Peryite cast out his love and to another he was sworn by his Queen. Sangsorra, whom he had treated with interest and dearness until Biloselhi's banishment. It was quickly after that he felt very little ability to play at courtship with anyone. Fortunately, Sangsorra was the can's ambassador, and was therefore often away. It was easier then to get on.

Good fortune in Peryite's eyes came with the wildclaw, Bard. Bard was taken by Sangsorra's beauty, grace, and eloquence. So using Bard, Peryite sought to free himself from the bonds of love.

"I can feel devotion for no other dragon beyond my Queen. To try otherwise runs my blood against the beat of my heart."

So carefully he worked to move his new mate's attentions and affections to Bard. This shift proved to be a great difficulty, and Peryite could not risk breaking Sangsorra's heart, for that might also break the chains that held her to the clan. It then was up to Bard to win her. And at this, the wildclaw proved most able.

Only then did Peryite feel the least bit of peace again.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)

Accepted Commissions

@Esodra: 1 Basic Bio (pg 2)
• Payment Refunded
• Writing not Started
@tinyelephant 2 Expanded Bios (pg2/3)
• Payment Refunded
• Writing not Started

Completed Commissions

@Poisonedpaper: 3 Basic Bios (pg 1)
• Payment Received
• Writing Completed
@Poisonedpaper: 5 Basic Bios (pg 1)
• Payment Received
• Writing Completed

Client Records

@Poisonedpaper
• 8 Basic Bios Purchased
• 0/1 Free Basic Bios redeemed

Pinglist

Accepted Commissions

@Esodra: 1 Basic Bio (pg 2)
• Payment Refunded
• Writing not Started
@tinyelephant 2 Expanded Bios (pg2/3)
• Payment Refunded
• Writing not Started

Completed Commissions

@Poisonedpaper: 3 Basic Bios (pg 1)
• Payment Received
• Writing Completed
@Poisonedpaper: 5 Basic Bios (pg 1)
• Payment Received
• Writing Completed

Client Records

@Poisonedpaper
• 8 Basic Bios Purchased
• 0/1 Free Basic Bios redeemed

Pinglist

bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@Minstri Hi! Can I commission a couple of bios? Looking for the 5k ones. The dragons below will not be staying in my clan but will be sold to other clans, so it's hard to say what role they will get in their new clan! I will provide as much detail as possible, feel free to add anything if you have other ideas. They will probably all be going to different clans, so some overlap should be fine! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=723985] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7240/723985_350.png[/img] [/url] Dusk was self-conscious about his colours until a past clan gave him pretty genes. Despite this, after a while his old clan no longer had room for him (feel free to make up a reason/conflict) and he was sent off to go live with another clan. After travelling he ended up with a clan which specialized in finding old dragons like him a new home ([url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drt&id=1321144]ORC[/url]), and he's hoping to find a clan where he can reside for the rest of his life. Other: has had like 6 different mates. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=944813] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9449/944813_350.png[/img] [/url] Tobai is quiet and likes to craft things. When he left his own clan he expected that he would be trained for battle and sent off to serve a deity, just like his parents, partners and children. It seemed only natural. But after a brief excursion to the Coliseum his new clan found out how old he was and he was promptly sent to a clan which specialized in finding old dragons like him a new home ([url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drt&id=1321144]ORC[/url]), and he's hoping to find a clan where he can reside for the rest of his life. Loves bonfires and lizards. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=981529] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9816/981529_350.png[/img] [/url] She is an active, inquisitive dragon. She loves swimming just below the surface of the rivers, feeling the water glide past her. Her bright colours used to scare the fishes off, but they're used to her by now. Despite her old age she is still looking for an identity of her own. Well, she isn't sure she needs one, really - she feels that making an identity of her own would somehow separate her from the rest of the world. Without a name, without a partner, without children, she is equally connected to everything. Is looking to relocate and see something of the world.
@Minstri Hi! Can I commission a couple of bios? Looking for the 5k ones.

The dragons below will not be staying in my clan but will be sold to other clans, so it's hard to say what role they will get in their new clan! I will provide as much detail as possible, feel free to add anything if you have other ideas.

They will probably all be going to different clans, so some overlap should be fine!

723985_350.png

Dusk was self-conscious about his colours until a past clan gave him pretty genes.
Despite this, after a while his old clan no longer had room for him (feel free to make up a reason/conflict) and he was sent off to go live with another clan. After travelling he ended up with a clan which specialized in finding old dragons like him a new home (ORC), and he's hoping to find a clan where he can reside for the rest of his life.
Other: has had like 6 different mates.

944813_350.png

Tobai is quiet and likes to craft things. When he left his own clan he expected that he would be trained for battle and sent off to serve a deity, just like his parents, partners and children. It seemed only natural. But after a brief excursion to the Coliseum his new clan found out how old he was and he was promptly sent to a clan which specialized in finding old dragons like him a new home (ORC), and he's hoping to find a clan where he can reside for the rest of his life.
Loves bonfires and lizards.

981529_350.png

She is an active, inquisitive dragon. She loves swimming just below the surface of the rivers, feeling the water glide past her. Her bright colours used to scare the fishes off, but they're used to her by now.
Despite her old age she is still looking for an identity of her own. Well, she isn't sure she needs one, really - she feels that making an identity of her own would somehow separate her from the rest of the world. Without a name, without a partner, without children, she is equally connected to everything.
Is looking to relocate and see something of the world.
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper

Sure thing! I should have them done this evening, will that be alright?
@Poisonedpaper

Sure thing! I should have them done this evening, will that be alright?
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@Minstri That'll be fine! I sent payment :)
@Minstri That'll be fine! I sent payment :)
Mz9FfKs.png

@Poisonedpaper - 3 Basic
Dusk | Tobai | Unnamed

I'll be working on them below and ping you again when I'm finished. All Finished =) Feel free to give input, if you see something you like/don't like or I should change.

Dusk

Diminutive Dusk. Old Dusk. In all his long life has never strayed far out of the Tangled Wood. Still, his kin and progeny are numerous and varied, spreading a great deal farther than he knows. He was departed from his clan after issues with overcrowding and the rise of new leadership.

Directionlessness followed, having not been accustomed to travel, Dusk struggled for some time to find a place for himself. He found shelter in an unlikely place - the Sunbeam Ruins to the East. There he was taken in by a friendly clan which specializes in finding old dragons like him a permanent residence.

Tobai

In his homeland Tobai was a skilled craftsman. Over the duration of his life he saw the course of his kin, dragons come and go from the clan and from the often ephemeral bonds of worldly life to serve greater purpose. So it was with resignation that he accepted that this would be fate eventual for himself when he was made to depart his homeland.

His skills as a craftsman were made use of in the far west - first across the channel in the Icewarden's domain. When he could no longer stand the cold he migrated northward to the Starfall Isles, where his craft was considered very useful indeed.

Eventually he found himself in a clan devoted to the dominance of their flight, and of him they would request service to their deity. As this was the natural course of things he accepted. As this service is ever driven by martial skill beyond all others, he began to train with the clan's warriors, and it was during these combats that his age did show. Surprised by this, the dragons recanted their request of his service. For a dragon as traveled and old and he would serve far better by imparting his wisdom to youth than fighting. Perhaps someday he would earn his ascension in another way, but for now, he seeks students and a quiet place to ply his craft.

Unnamed

"I have seen her from time to time, in the river. That old ray of sunlight has been here longer than our clan. In the water she twists like the refracted patterns of light through the ripples above. That is her joy. The currents, her wind."

Though she has no name, she has never felt she needed one. Rivers will flow the same way, no matter what it is they are called. The world has always existed in this way to her - a nameless and interconnected whole, which she is an integral part of. Without name and without kin the whole of creation is equal in her.

As time has passed she has seen more and more clans and cities settled on the banks of her rivers. She has never made a specific attempt to avoid these dragons - but they have always felt apart from her and her world. Though still their life is a ceaseless source of interest and curiosity drives her. Them and what might lie beyond the reach of the rivers. It then, may be time for her to be defined, as these settlements have defined the rivers. She too, now, seeks a name and identity.

@Poisonedpaper - 3 Basic
Dusk | Tobai | Unnamed

I'll be working on them below and ping you again when I'm finished. All Finished =) Feel free to give input, if you see something you like/don't like or I should change.

Dusk

Diminutive Dusk. Old Dusk. In all his long life has never strayed far out of the Tangled Wood. Still, his kin and progeny are numerous and varied, spreading a great deal farther than he knows. He was departed from his clan after issues with overcrowding and the rise of new leadership.

Directionlessness followed, having not been accustomed to travel, Dusk struggled for some time to find a place for himself. He found shelter in an unlikely place - the Sunbeam Ruins to the East. There he was taken in by a friendly clan which specializes in finding old dragons like him a permanent residence.

Tobai

In his homeland Tobai was a skilled craftsman. Over the duration of his life he saw the course of his kin, dragons come and go from the clan and from the often ephemeral bonds of worldly life to serve greater purpose. So it was with resignation that he accepted that this would be fate eventual for himself when he was made to depart his homeland.

His skills as a craftsman were made use of in the far west - first across the channel in the Icewarden's domain. When he could no longer stand the cold he migrated northward to the Starfall Isles, where his craft was considered very useful indeed.

Eventually he found himself in a clan devoted to the dominance of their flight, and of him they would request service to their deity. As this was the natural course of things he accepted. As this service is ever driven by martial skill beyond all others, he began to train with the clan's warriors, and it was during these combats that his age did show. Surprised by this, the dragons recanted their request of his service. For a dragon as traveled and old and he would serve far better by imparting his wisdom to youth than fighting. Perhaps someday he would earn his ascension in another way, but for now, he seeks students and a quiet place to ply his craft.

Unnamed

"I have seen her from time to time, in the river. That old ray of sunlight has been here longer than our clan. In the water she twists like the refracted patterns of light through the ripples above. That is her joy. The currents, her wind."

Though she has no name, she has never felt she needed one. Rivers will flow the same way, no matter what it is they are called. The world has always existed in this way to her - a nameless and interconnected whole, which she is an integral part of. Without name and without kin the whole of creation is equal in her.

As time has passed she has seen more and more clans and cities settled on the banks of her rivers. She has never made a specific attempt to avoid these dragons - but they have always felt apart from her and her world. Though still their life is a ceaseless source of interest and curiosity drives her. Them and what might lie beyond the reach of the rivers. It then, may be time for her to be defined, as these settlements have defined the rivers. She too, now, seeks a name and identity.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@Minstri Those are great, thank you! I especially enjoy the last one; you really turned my awkwardly-worded ideas into a great bio! Thanks :)

Count on getting more commissions from me in the future, both for ORC and for my personal lair probably. Do you do bulk discounts?
@Minstri Those are great, thank you! I especially enjoy the last one; you really turned my awkwardly-worded ideas into a great bio! Thanks :)

Count on getting more commissions from me in the future, both for ORC and for my personal lair probably. Do you do bulk discounts?
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper Ah, thank you ^_^ I'm glad you you're happy with them. And yes, I do think the last one turned out the best - it was also the easiest to write lol. These three are... admittedly about twice as long as Basic bios are meant to be, you just gave me so many good ideas. ^o^

I look forward to your future prompts! Old dragons have a lot of opportunity for great stories.

Hm. I hadn't really expected to get bulk orders so I never thought about it. I'm going to say.... no... for now. That may change in the future, and will probably take the form of something like "everything nth commission free/5kt off every nth commission" or something that tracks with repeat clients instead of large just orders.
@Poisonedpaper Ah, thank you ^_^ I'm glad you you're happy with them. And yes, I do think the last one turned out the best - it was also the easiest to write lol. These three are... admittedly about twice as long as Basic bios are meant to be, you just gave me so many good ideas. ^o^

I look forward to your future prompts! Old dragons have a lot of opportunity for great stories.

Hm. I hadn't really expected to get bulk orders so I never thought about it. I'm going to say.... no... for now. That may change in the future, and will probably take the form of something like "everything nth commission free/5kt off every nth commission" or something that tracks with repeat clients instead of large just orders.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@Minstri Hi, I'm back! This time with some of my own dragons. There's no real hurry for these :). Can I order another 5 basic bios? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4658232] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46583/4658232_350.png[/img] [/url] Sencha The clan's star-gazer and fortune teller. Draws detailed maps of the stars and planetary movements and loves to tell you all she knows over a cup of tea. She has lots of different teas and travels to collect more. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=805877] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8059/805877_350.png[/img] [/url] Mordred Crazy druid. Speaks mostly in riddles and nonsense, though some of it has turned out to be oddly prophetic. The clan recently found out he is filling a tome with memories of all the dear members of the clan that have now left to find their luck elsewhere or serve the gods. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1694852] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16949/1694852_350.png[/img] [/url] Elaenaril spends a lot of his days fighting in the Coliseum with his wife, Laerornel, and his grandson, Saethu. Often they are followed home by a tiny herd of Microgoats after battle. While they are annoying, none of the dragons can bring themselves to eat the cute little buggers. For some reason they flock to the grumpy old Elaenaril more than any of the other dragons - perhaps they have seen how strong he is in battle? (art in bio) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3029016] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30291/3029016_350.png[/img] [/url] Laerornel may be old, but she isn't weak or dim-witted. She fights in the Coliseum alongside her husband Elaenaril and her grandson Saethu. Her quick thinking is part of what makes the trio of fighters so effective. Motherly and caring. Battle-scarred. Feels that every dragon in the clan should help provide for the clan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4450556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44506/4450556_350.png[/img] [/url] Saethu is the youngest of the clan's Coliseum group. His quick temper and fiery nature sometimes cause others to suggest he should be in a fire clan, but Saethu maintains that knowledge of battle is knowledge too, and that only philosopherizeing about attacks isn't exactly going to keep the beastclans away. Fights with his grandmother and grandfather.
@Minstri Hi, I'm back! This time with some of my own dragons. There's no real hurry for these :). Can I order another 5 basic bios?

4658232_350.png

Sencha
The clan's star-gazer and fortune teller. Draws detailed maps of the stars and planetary movements and loves to tell you all she knows over a cup of tea. She has lots of different teas and travels to collect more.

805877_350.png

Mordred
Crazy druid. Speaks mostly in riddles and nonsense, though some of it has turned out to be oddly prophetic. The clan recently found out he is filling a tome with memories of all the dear members of the clan that have now left to find their luck elsewhere or serve the gods.

1694852_350.png

Elaenaril spends a lot of his days fighting in the Coliseum with his wife, Laerornel, and his grandson, Saethu. Often they are followed home by a tiny herd of Microgoats after battle. While they are annoying, none of the dragons can bring themselves to eat the cute little buggers. For some reason they flock to the grumpy old Elaenaril more than any of the other dragons - perhaps they have seen how strong he is in battle? (art in bio)

3029016_350.png

Laerornel may be old, but she isn't weak or dim-witted. She fights in the Coliseum alongside her husband Elaenaril and her grandson Saethu. Her quick thinking is part of what makes the trio of fighters so effective. Motherly and caring. Battle-scarred. Feels that every dragon in the clan should help provide for the clan.

4450556_350.png

Saethu is the youngest of the clan's Coliseum group. His quick temper and fiery nature sometimes cause others to suggest he should be in a fire clan, but Saethu maintains that knowledge of battle is knowledge too, and that only philosopherizeing about attacks isn't exactly going to keep the beastclans away.
Fights with his grandmother and grandfather.
Mz9FfKs.png
----- [center][b][size=6]@Poisonedpaper - 5 Basic[/size][/b] Sencha | Mordred | Elaenaril | Laerornel | Saethu[/center] ----- All done =) Feel free to give input, if you see something you like/don't like or I should change. [br]----- [size=4][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4658232][b]Sencha[/b][/url][/size] [quote=Poisonedpaper][size=2]The clan's star-gazer and fortune teller. Draws detailed maps of the stars and planetary movements and loves to tell you all she knows over a cup of tea. She has lots of different teas and travels to collect more.[/size][/quote] Sencha is a star-gazer. From these gazing into the vast expanse she divines the fortunes of the clan, and offers advisement to it's leaders. One might say she lives more in the stars than on the earth or in the air, though she has, with great care, captured parts of the sky onto the ground in the form of maps and diagrams. Tools she has detailed meticulously and lovingly - maps of the stars and planets over seasons and years. To gather data she takes to the wind, traveling often to see the sky from distant horizons. During her travels she indulges in her second vice: Tea. She collects tea from all the lands she visits, when she stops in cities and towns to find supplies. Her treasures she brings back to the clan's territory and shares with her clanmates. Any who wish it can join her in her study for a cup of tea and to listen to what the stars say. [br]----- [size=4][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=805877][b]Mordred[/b][/url][/size] [quote=Poisonedpaper][size=2]Crazy druid. Speaks mostly in riddles and nonsense, though some of it has turned out to be oddly prophetic. The clan recently found out he is filling a tome with memories of all the dear members of the clan that have now left to find their luck elsewhere or serve the gods. No dragon has ever heard Mordred string together a normal sentence. The book he writes is perfectly coherent.[/size][/quote] Mordred is a strange and often unknowable dragon from the Scarred Wasteland. A plague druid, who is thought to be mad by most who hear him speak - such is the stream of nonsense and twisting riddles and spews forth. Those in the clan that know him, and listen with great care, though, have found his words to be often prophetic. He speaks of things he cannot know, and things that may yet to have happened. In addition to his prophecies, Mordred keeps a tome of great value. The pages contain Mordred's writing, in perfect structure, lacking any hint of madness as his spoken words do. It is a carefully written account of the dearest former members of the clan, and the memories associated with them. [br]----- [size=4][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1694852][b]Elaenaril[/b][/url][/size] [quote=Poisonedpaper][size=2]Elaenaril spends a lot of his days fighting in the Coliseum with his wife, Laerornel, and his grandson, Saethu. Often they are followed home by a tiny herd of Microgoats after battle. While they are annoying, none of the dragons can bring themselves to eat the cute little buggers. For some reason they flock to the grumpy old Elaenaril more than any of the other dragons - perhaps they have seen how strong he is in battle?[/size][/quote] Elaenaril is the oldest of the three dragons that serve the clan as combatants. As such he spends most of his time fighting alongside the other two, his wife and grandson. Elaenaril is a grumpy sort, but with a kind heart. He usually lets Learonel take the lead in talking, or doling out affection, keeping himself to dignity... and a reputation for harshness. He has little patience for foolishness. That he is the subject of much foolishness is a wonder then, as he finds himself the unwilling caretaker of a small heard of Mirco Goats that have attached themselves to him. The small, irritating animals follow the trio of Imperials home if the three do battle in their habitat. None in the clan can bring themselves to eat the creatures, so they gather in a small herd around the lair and generally get in Elaenaril's way. [br]----- [size=4][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3029016][b]Laerornel[/b][/url][/size] [quote=Poisonedpaper][size=2]Laerornel may be old, but she isn't weak or dim-witted. She fights in the Coliseum alongside her husband Elaenaril and her grandson Saethu. Her quick thinking is part of what makes the trio of fighters so effective. Motherly and caring. Battle-scarred. Feels that every dragon in the clan should help provide for the clan.[/size][/quote] Laerornel is Elaenaril's wife and the two of them and their grandson are the clan's fighters. She is keen of mind, and her ability to make decisions and assess the situation in the heat of battle makes her a key part of their unified force. Laerornel's age is part of her strength and her boys follow her lead in battle. Outside of combat Laerornel is known for her compassion, and motherly attentions towards other members of the clan. The battle-scarred old Imperial does her best to keep a sense of community strong in the clan. Every dragon has a place and duty to the function of the clan. [br]----- [size=4][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4450556][b]Saethu[/b][/url][/size] [quote=Poisonedpaper][size=2]Saethu is the youngest of the clan's Coliseum group. His quick temper and fiery nature sometimes cause others to suggest he should be in a fire clan, but Saethu maintains that knowledge of battle is knowledge too, and that only philosopherizeing about attacks isn't exactly going to keep the beastclans away. Fights with his grandmother and grandfather.[/size][/quote] Saethu is a dragon of burning temper, and that usually serves him well in battle, where he fights alongside his elder kin, Elaenaril and Laerornel - his grandparents on his father's side. His temper and passion often provoke remarks about him, that he was born instead in ash and ember and his eyes glow with the light of fire, and not the light of sun. Saethu dismisses such claims, and scoffs at the philosophers in the clan, who would look down on him. [i]"You can talk and think about the theory of combat and the strategies of battle, but that is all for nothing, if you actually find yourself in it. Mastery of the fight is knowledge all it's own, and not one you can gain from standing on the sidelines, or reading out of books."[/i]

@Poisonedpaper - 5 Basic
Sencha | Mordred | Elaenaril | Laerornel | Saethu

All done =) Feel free to give input, if you see something you like/don't like or I should change.

Sencha
Poisonedpaper wrote:
The clan's star-gazer and fortune teller. Draws detailed maps of the stars and planetary movements and loves to tell you all she knows over a cup of tea. She has lots of different teas and travels to collect more.

Sencha is a star-gazer. From these gazing into the vast expanse she divines the fortunes of the clan, and offers advisement to it's leaders. One might say she lives more in the stars than on the earth or in the air, though she has, with great care, captured parts of the sky onto the ground in the form of maps and diagrams. Tools she has detailed meticulously and lovingly - maps of the stars and planets over seasons and years.

To gather data she takes to the wind, traveling often to see the sky from distant horizons. During her travels she indulges in her second vice: Tea. She collects tea from all the lands she visits, when she stops in cities and towns to find supplies. Her treasures she brings back to the clan's territory and shares with her clanmates. Any who wish it can join her in her study for a cup of tea and to listen to what the stars say.

Mordred
Poisonedpaper wrote:
Crazy druid. Speaks mostly in riddles and nonsense, though some of it has turned out to be oddly prophetic. The clan recently found out he is filling a tome with memories of all the dear members of the clan that have now left to find their luck elsewhere or serve the gods.

No dragon has ever heard Mordred string together a normal sentence. The book he writes is perfectly coherent.

Mordred is a strange and often unknowable dragon from the Scarred Wasteland. A plague druid, who is thought to be mad by most who hear him speak - such is the stream of nonsense and twisting riddles and spews forth. Those in the clan that know him, and listen with great care, though, have found his words to be often prophetic. He speaks of things he cannot know, and things that may yet to have happened.

In addition to his prophecies, Mordred keeps a tome of great value. The pages contain Mordred's writing, in perfect structure, lacking any hint of madness as his spoken words do. It is a carefully written account of the dearest former members of the clan, and the memories associated with them.

Elaenaril
Poisonedpaper wrote:
Elaenaril spends a lot of his days fighting in the Coliseum with his wife, Laerornel, and his grandson, Saethu. Often they are followed home by a tiny herd of Microgoats after battle. While they are annoying, none of the dragons can bring themselves to eat the cute little buggers. For some reason they flock to the grumpy old Elaenaril more than any of the other dragons - perhaps they have seen how strong he is in battle?

Elaenaril is the oldest of the three dragons that serve the clan as combatants. As such he spends most of his time fighting alongside the other two, his wife and grandson. Elaenaril is a grumpy sort, but with a kind heart. He usually lets Learonel take the lead in talking, or doling out affection, keeping himself to dignity... and a reputation for harshness. He has little patience for foolishness.

That he is the subject of much foolishness is a wonder then, as he finds himself the unwilling caretaker of a small heard of Mirco Goats that have attached themselves to him. The small, irritating animals follow the trio of Imperials home if the three do battle in their habitat. None in the clan can bring themselves to eat the creatures, so they gather in a small herd around the lair and generally get in Elaenaril's way.

Laerornel
Poisonedpaper wrote:
Laerornel may be old, but she isn't weak or dim-witted. She fights in the Coliseum alongside her husband Elaenaril and her grandson Saethu. Her quick thinking is part of what makes the trio of fighters so effective. Motherly and caring. Battle-scarred. Feels that every dragon in the clan should help provide for the clan.

Laerornel is Elaenaril's wife and the two of them and their grandson are the clan's fighters. She is keen of mind, and her ability to make decisions and assess the situation in the heat of battle makes her a key part of their unified force. Laerornel's age is part of her strength and her boys follow her lead in battle.

Outside of combat Laerornel is known for her compassion, and motherly attentions towards other members of the clan. The battle-scarred old Imperial does her best to keep a sense of community strong in the clan. Every dragon has a place and duty to the function of the clan.

Saethu
Poisonedpaper wrote:
Saethu is the youngest of the clan's Coliseum group. His quick temper and fiery nature sometimes cause others to suggest he should be in a fire clan, but Saethu maintains that knowledge of battle is knowledge too, and that only philosopherizeing about attacks isn't exactly going to keep the beastclans away.
Fights with his grandmother and grandfather.

Saethu is a dragon of burning temper, and that usually serves him well in battle, where he fights alongside his elder kin, Elaenaril and Laerornel - his grandparents on his father's side. His temper and passion often provoke remarks about him, that he was born instead in ash and ember and his eyes glow with the light of fire, and not the light of sun. Saethu dismisses such claims, and scoffs at the philosophers in the clan, who would look down on him.

"You can talk and think about the theory of combat and the strategies of battle, but that is all for nothing, if you actually find yourself in it. Mastery of the fight is knowledge all it's own, and not one you can gain from standing on the sidelines, or reading out of books."
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

1 2 3 4