Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shock Switch Beta, Updates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Shock Switch is awesome! I can already tell this will be my new favorite!
Shock Switch is awesome! I can already tell this will be my new favorite!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

3178.png9614.png17111.png26198.png38829.png44325.png
Cool! I think the Battle Weariness was from my idea in the suggestions here which took off with the community

I feel surprised... and happy.... and awesome

Thanks for taking on community suggestions =D

~Nost
Cool! I think the Battle Weariness was from my idea in the suggestions here which took off with the community

I feel surprised... and happy.... and awesome

Thanks for taking on community suggestions =D

~Nost
Thanks for adding a second server c:
Thanks for adding a second server c:
Uhuhu :D
I love games like that.
*jumps to the fairyground*
Uhuhu :D
I love games like that.
*jumps to the fairyground*
eyeye_by_cheezayballz-d9xh325.gif
Nice! Now get some sleep! :3
Nice! Now get some sleep! :3
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
Ok so, yeah, while we all agree lightening is cool and flashing is a good effect for it, let's be real here. Photo sensitive people DO exist and THEY DO USE THIS SITE. I actually know two of them.

Flashing stuff will make this game inaccessible to anyone who suffers photosensitivity and that's /really not cool/. Yeah you have a warning up and that's good and fine, but, if this game proves to be better for grinding the daily 75k treasure than the other games are, that puts photosensitive people at a /great/ disadvantage.

Because, y'know, flashing stuff actually can physically endanger photosensitive people.

If you want to be able to appeal to a broad userbase and make this game as fair as possible I'd really either suggest toning down or removing (or giving an option to turn off) the flashing effects, or make the treasure payout/effort of playing ratio the same as the memory game.
Ok so, yeah, while we all agree lightening is cool and flashing is a good effect for it, let's be real here. Photo sensitive people DO exist and THEY DO USE THIS SITE. I actually know two of them.

Flashing stuff will make this game inaccessible to anyone who suffers photosensitivity and that's /really not cool/. Yeah you have a warning up and that's good and fine, but, if this game proves to be better for grinding the daily 75k treasure than the other games are, that puts photosensitive people at a /great/ disadvantage.

Because, y'know, flashing stuff actually can physically endanger photosensitive people.

If you want to be able to appeal to a broad userbase and make this game as fair as possible I'd really either suggest toning down or removing (or giving an option to turn off) the flashing effects, or make the treasure payout/effort of playing ratio the same as the memory game.
sQcTGLI.gif
This new game is awesome!
But i had loads of point and suddenly ''Connection to the server lost'' Goodbye sweet points >;c

I love the update for the Dominance!
Thnx guys for the awesome updates!
This new game is awesome!
But i had loads of point and suddenly ''Connection to the server lost'' Goodbye sweet points >;c

I love the update for the Dominance!
Thnx guys for the awesome updates!
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
Finally a game I could actually enjoy :D While I love the others as well, especially puzzles, the repetitive motions and using the touchpad on my laptop cramps my hand after a short time. I am really grateful for Shock Switch! It's already stopped loading for me once, but I expect it now after the other games occasionally stop working for me (even though they work fine for my friends :( ). I just hope it doesn't freeze up like the Runestone game ALWAYS does for me, making the time run out when it's only frozen and not my fault.

Will be playing it to pass the time :)
Finally a game I could actually enjoy :D While I love the others as well, especially puzzles, the repetitive motions and using the touchpad on my laptop cramps my hand after a short time. I am really grateful for Shock Switch! It's already stopped loading for me once, but I expect it now after the other games occasionally stop working for me (even though they work fine for my friends :( ). I just hope it doesn't freeze up like the Runestone game ALWAYS does for me, making the time run out when it's only frozen and not my fault.

Will be playing it to pass the time :)
c19132ee-d6b2-4f43-89e7-129c08e65b29.jpg
Oh no, I'm too easily addicted to these slide-puzzel games, I'm ashamed to admit how much time I spent on Bejeweled 2.
Oh no, I'm too easily addicted to these slide-puzzel games, I'm ashamed to admit how much time I spent on Bejeweled 2.
The new game looks like it'll be awesome! Thanks staff, for all the hard work you guys do to make FR better!
The new game looks like it'll be awesome! Thanks staff, for all the hard work you guys do to make FR better!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24